Custom & Remake Metal Fight Beyblades

This is good news! Looking forward to the progress. Your extra parts look classy too. Still hanging out for a picture or something of the constructed bey.
Dragoon Metal Wheel with the Hasbro Kronos recolor parts.
[Image: DragoonKronos.jpg]
Wow! Very impressive.

EDIT: I see the power of 3D printing is not to be underestimated!
Very good, keep up the work! What are your overall goals to achieve? Might we see some videos soon of Dragoon in action?
That is awesome. I would like to see some videos of it battling.
Nice! Looking real good. I further the call for videos, but whatever - I know it's not easy to find the time.

Incidentally, is there a specific reason you decided to include the "right-spin-only" walls in the metal wheel design? Obviously this wheel isn't meant for left-spin - but you know, is there really any point having those walls anyway?

Also for curiosity, how thick is the wheel?
The current design has the spin direction removed. In the pictured prototype they were the only design flaw(I made them to long) and I had to dremel them in order to get the clear wheel to fit.
As for the videos I'll post them as soon as I get the time to edit them. Hopefully that will be sooner than later.
Also my first bit beast clear wheel should arrive in the mail anytime now, I'll post pics as soon as its in hand.
My new MFB Beyblade obviously based on Mercury Anubis
[Image: anubisRed.jpg]
WOW, your beys look stunning! As in HOLY CLEAR WHEELS THAT IS AWESOME. Also, any chance of seeing these in action? Smile
I need to do some more test before I get the Anubis bey printed.
Don't want to repeat this failure.
[Image: turbo.jpg]
Just realised I missed a few posts here. That last one is a heartbreaker! I'm sure you could bolt something extra on and get some use out of it. Anubis is cool too.

Any further updates on the videos? How much closer are to you listing on shapeways?
That bronze one reminds me of Bakushin OH(!)

We should have gotten that Anubis way back during MFB's beginning, good work!
Gonna have to do the videos over again due to them looking horrible. This gives me the chance to take suggestions for parts combos for the dragoon metal wheel as well as what it should go up against. The stadium will most likely be a thunder whip, or one of the generic korean light blue ones. Look forward to hearing your suggestions.
Dragoon Metal Wheel, Uranus S130RF vs. some defensive combo would be cool!
Haven't been here in a while been busy with work. I did manage to output the MFB Anubis and it came out fantastic.
[Image: Plastic%20Proto%201.jpg]
This is the test print for sizing and possible detail level. I think the plastic is a type of acrylic.
[Image: Proto%20Metal%201.jpg]
This is the metal prototype (black stainless steel). I still call it a prototype because of the major differences in material overall it exceeded my expectations. I had epected to loose most of the Anubis icon. And the wieght on this thing is ridiculous. So in the final version i plan to reduce the weight and spread out the flange pieces that hold the spin track in place.
[Image: Proto%20Metal%202.jpg]
Here is the Anubis MFB with Hasbro Tempo parts. Please no request yet for me to spin it against another bey, It wasn't cheap and its to pretty. When I get the final definitely.
Wow that's Anubis looks AWSOME Joyful_3
[Image: Anubis%20Bey%20Color.jpg]
Possible color combos. Legend and Brave. I like the Legend scheme.
(Jan. 22, 2014  4:41 AM)username2130 Wrote: [Image: Anubis%20Bey%20Color.jpg]
Possible color combos. Legend and Brave. I like the Legend scheme.

That looks awesome!Grin
Good to see you back! Work's looking awesome as always. Shapeways still rocks.

I like the blue/white myself. Has that touch of class.
Very nice work on everything, I'm sure this has been asked many times, but how much are these?
Wow, that's incredible. You said the weight was ridiculous, how much does it weight? Just curious.
I also like the blue and silver color scheme a lot more than the red and yellow one. Even if you don't battle it against another bey it would be cool to see a solo spin.
I like the blue and silver most also.
Can you do battle vids with them?
Gave in to the pressure and put the MF Anubis105rs up against a orojya gryph145d. Sent it flying after giving it a good scar. I'll upload pics as soon as I take them. I'll make vids later but my video camera sucks.
[Image: BeyClip%20w%20Badges%20Tokens%20r.jpg]
Final version of the BeyClip design I've been working on. Seen here with a WBO badge and avatar tokens.
You, sir, are an absolute legend. I don't believe you've made these so well...
Is it possible for you to send the 3D designs for the beyblades or are they personal?
Also, what about things like running cores for these beyblades? Would you use MFB tracks or make your own?