Custom & Remake Metal Fight Beyblades

( ---- MIND BLOWN ---- )

Printing the bearings too? Or just using standard steel balls?
1/2" bearings from eBay. Trying to keep cost down. The metal wheels alone are probably going to cost about $60. I could afford it if id stop buying old hms blades.
New Ideal for Cosplay Bladers.
[Image: SwordGripLauncher2-R.jpg]
(Feb. 24, 2014  9:51 PM)username2130 Wrote: New Ideal for Cosplay Bladers.
Well that's dangerous, haha. But seriously, it's an amazing idea though! Smile

Just imagine this. Kirito from Sword Art Online hold that. xd
(Feb. 24, 2014  9:55 PM)MidnightLWBO Wrote:

They would probably be made of plastic or foam, so it wouldn't be that dangerous.
(Feb. 24, 2014  10:02 PM)TheLibraKing Wrote:
(Feb. 24, 2014  9:55 PM)MidnightLWBO Wrote:

They would probably be made of plastic or foam, so it wouldn't be that dangerous.
Takara Tomy or Hasbro wouldn't want to release something with sharp edges to children, so of course that it'd be made out of those materials. Smile
(Feb. 24, 2014  10:09 PM)MidnightLWBO Wrote:
(Feb. 24, 2014  10:02 PM)TheLibraKing Wrote:
(Feb. 24, 2014  9:55 PM)MidnightLWBO Wrote: Well that's dangerous, haha. But seriously, it's an amazing idea though! Smile

Takara Tomy or Hasbro wouldn't want to release something with sharp edges to children, so of course that it'd be made out of those materials. Smile

So it wouldn't be very dangerous, haha Tongue_out
(Feb. 24, 2014  10:11 PM)TheLibraKing Wrote:
(Feb. 24, 2014  10:09 PM)MidnightLWBO Wrote:
(Feb. 24, 2014  10:02 PM)TheLibraKing Wrote: They would probably be made of plastic or foam, so it wouldn't be that dangerous.

So it wouldn't be very dangerous, haha Tongue_out
Wow this post makes me feel awkward. xd

I was just saying if it was made out of different, or more dangerous materials. Since they're shaped like knives, I would of expected them to be made harder material, not foam, haha.

Sorry to go off topic.
They would be made of metal, if you lose the match the winner takes the losers pinky. Smile

Joking!
(Jun. 17, 2013  7:14 AM)username2130 Wrote: [Image: barricadeFront.jpg]
[Image: barricadeBack.jpg]
[Image: barricadeSide.jpg]
Started revising custom Beyblades,
Will upload the 3D test print of the Dragoon wheel soon.
dude this is freakin amazing i design and build custom beyblades but i cannot design anything like this
pat your self on the back
I agree.

Though now I look at it again, wouldn't it be more useful to have the orbital gearbox wheel (the widest gear on the track) as wide as the perimeter of the attack ring? If that gear were attached to the tip via the orbital gearbox, and the tip were free-spinning like F230, then for every hit the orbital gear took, you'd be spinning the tip in the same direction as the attack ring... For an energy/movement/grip boost, I guess.

I've been playing with a tiny plastic orbital gearbox of late - but never actually tried putting it in a blade. Seems fiddly.
Will you try making a changing mode beys? i'd love to see you make 1 model. tehee ^^
Not sure what you mean by changing mode bey. If you mean a 4D style blade, I tend to avoid them because my designs are usually overweight as they are. But you never know.
(Dec. 13, 2010  1:25 AM)username2130 Wrote: Still need to work on the P.Tip
why did you use prime material dragon for the image?

(Jul. 09, 2013  4:10 AM)username2130 Wrote: Got my Dragoon Metal Wheel in the mail today. Lost alot of details but overal it came out great.
[Image: draMetal.jpg]

Custom string launcher. Not yet finished but its getting there. Ignore the colors, they are for viewing purposes.
[Image: custStringLauncher.jpg]
hey where do you send your designs to be printed?
(Mar. 11, 2014  2:15 PM)Tokuta Wrote: why did you use prime material dragon for the image?

Not sure I understand what your asking here. What is a prime material dragon?
I get my stuff printed on Shapeways.com
(Mar. 11, 2014  2:36 PM)username2130 Wrote:
(Mar. 11, 2014  2:15 PM)Tokuta Wrote: why did you use prime material dragon for the image?

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120...N-C-1E.jpg

That's a Prime Matiral Dragon.
Then to answer Tokutas question I used that image cause that's what I was given by the guy who asked me to make that bey. Thanks for the clarification fro.
(Mar. 11, 2014  2:36 PM)username2130 Wrote:

a prime material dragon is the dragon image on the face bolt
Yep, Fro cleared that up for me, not a yugioh card fan so didn't catch on to quick.
New Attachment for the core piece of the BD145 spintrack.
[Image: GD145.jpg]
I have a few tops (not beyblades) that use this system - with the springs forcing the weights inward as the top slows down. I can certainly vouch that it makes a significant improvement to stamina. What I love about your idea is how the weights are beads which run on a track - this is REALLY cool. The versions I have all house the weights in a plastic casing (like Jade Jupiter or whatever) which is a real waste of weight and space. Your rounded perimeter shape is also really good for LAD, which I use almost exclusively.

Make me one of these?
Have all the parts except the plastic frame. The printing place I use has too much of a lead time.
A re-make of one of my favorite Beyblades. Not very inventive name, but sometimes naming is the hardest part.
[Image: NightmarePegasus.jpg]
On a side note, got the parts for the Bearing System Blade but I screwed up on some of them so I'll post pics when I get the replacements.
It looks amazing as always! Great job username2130!

You'll definitely have to do a battle of that against the regular Pegasis wheel or at least comparatives!

Curious, how long is the diameter of the wheel? It seems really wide.