Custom & Remake Metal Fight Beyblades

They are. The nylon its printed from has an abrasive texture and doesn't always like to fit together. So I saved myself some hassle, and money, and just stuck them together.
Those bearings look sick with that color set... Tongue_out
(Jun. 18, 2014  4:58 PM)Kalthesuperior Wrote: I'm guessing you used 3-D printing then.
Nope. The bolt and track tip are carved from Humpback whale bone. Just kidding, yes 3d printed.
Lol.
That bey is sweet, are the bearings steel or ceramic?
I'm really pleased this worked out so well. The idea has always been good and I love that there was some real collaboration involved. It looks great and is the perfect weight too!

So.... For sale?
Steel bearings from eBay.
Cool, but yeah that is a good question, is this for sale in the near future?
In order to keep weight and cost down the top and bottom were made thin. I worked in some design elements to fill it in a bit but I'm not convinced it could take a hit. Especially against an equally weighted bey. I will eventual put something up against it, but not yet.
(Jun. 18, 2014  4:30 AM)username2130 Wrote: The replacement parts for the Bey I was working on based on Bishop facebolt entry finally came in so I re-took some pics.
The PartsAssemblyWieght in GramsVideo-mp4-download

This is awesome! Glad to see all the parts come together, love the steampunk flair.
Some sort of alternate future compass. Impressed!
Because the original wasn't strong enough.
[Image: basalt-per.jpg]
Featuring no balance issues and most of its weight directed to the outside. Fun
That looks awesome!Grin
I remember going to a Toys "R" Us tournament once. They did like a king of the hill style where you kept battling until you lost, and one kid swept like 8 other people with a fake, filled in Basalt Horogium, haha.

Does it weigh more than the original Basalt, or the same amount? If it's really heavy like everything else you've made, I'd want to see if any legitimate Beyblade custom could take it down. The only thing that might have a chance is Dragooon B:D assuming this isn't dual spin, lol.
(Jun. 22, 2014  5:03 AM)Woumb@ Wrote: I remember going to a Toys "R" Us tournament once. They did like a king of the hill style where you kept battling until you lost, and one kid swept like 8 other people with a fake, filled in Basalt Horogium, haha.

Does it weigh more than the original Basalt, or the same amount? If it's really heavy like everything else you've made, I'd want to see if any legitimate Beyblade custom could take it down. The only thing that might have a chance is Dragooon BGrin assuming this isn't dual spin, lol.
Not sure of its weight as I've yet to get it printed. Based on previous prints I'm guessing it should be around 60+. It does currently have the dual spin center, part of the reason I call it Perfect Version.
(Jun. 22, 2014  5:47 AM)username2130 Wrote:
(Jun. 22, 2014  5:03 AM)Woumb@ Wrote: I remember going to a Toys "R" Us tournament once. They did like a king of the hill style where you kept battling until you lost, and one kid swept like 8 other people with a fake, filled in Basalt Horogium, haha.

Does it weigh more than the original Basalt, or the same amount? If it's really heavy like everything else you've made, I'd want to see if any legitimate Beyblade custom could take it down. The only thing that might have a chance is Dragooon BGrin assuming this isn't dual spin, lol.
Not sure of its weight as I've yet to get it printed. Based on previous prints I'm guessing it should be around 60+. It does currently have the dual spin center, part of the reason I call it Perfect Version.

It looks more endurance based, rather then defense.
Could you estimate the price of the Basalt wheel? (If you haven't already)
(Jun. 22, 2014  6:58 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: Could you estimate the price of the Basalt wheel? (If you haven't already)
When Basalt wheel is completely finished it will probably cost around $70 or $80 to have it printed. I just finished Shining God HWS. Doing the texture maps for the decals is a pain.
[Image: ShiningGod.jpg]
That is a fantastic Basalt, certainly a tank. Grin
Dude the Shining God design is awesome, i hope that goes for sale.
Didn't have a good bit chip pic. [Image: ultimateDragoon.jpg]
Dude, I love Cross/Spin Dragoon. You rock.

EDIT: This is actually how I'd imagine the next series being designed....
That's a very cool Ultimate Dragoon!
I recommend looking for the Fire Dragoon Bit Sticker.
Man, I need to get my own time together, practice 3D, and to turn this into that....
(Jul. 06, 2014  9:59 PM)Annoying-Fork Wrote: Man, I need to get my own time together, practice 3D, and to turn this into that....

Why Spark Knight xD?
It just looks freaking amazing, look at those decals. Today details like that are just printed or emblazoned.

Saizo is ten times cooler than Spark Knight. Dat pearl black.

Not suggesting nor recommending my ideas (not my thread), but here's the designation for each part sans-bit chip from my perspective:

-II- Plate Bolt
-III- Legacy Wheel
-IV- Angle Wheel
-V- Ultimate Track (4 locking bits)
-VI- Legacy Base