Current Maryland [MD] Tournament Thread

Well, I'm guessing it's not happening on May 26th, or we'd know by now. @[Yami], we hope everything is going okay, let us know if there's anything the rest of us can do to help.
(May. 22, 2019  2:57 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Well, I'm guessing it's not happening on May 26th, or we'd know by now. @[Yami], we hope everything is going okay, let us know if there's anything the rest of us can do to help.

I guess wrong! Both tournament threads are up now!
I hope we have more tournaments in this area
Hello everyone would you guys be able to come to a tournament December 1st in MD (my bday tournament) also does anyone know any MD indoor venues
I need 4 people before I can get the post up
It's a sunday, but yeah, I'd go. Indoor venues are pricey.
I could handle it or sell some snacks and beys
Alright folks, I have gotten permission to run a Beyblade tournament at an indoor venue in Baltimore MD, 21224 zip code. It's an indoor location at a library space near Patterson Park. It's a very nice venue, and the neighborhood is fine. It will take place on Saturday October 12th 2019 with registration beginning at Noon, registration closing at 12:30ish, and the tournament starting at 1PM. It will be limited to 24 Participants since this will be the first tournament I am organizing.

I will need 4 confirmed participants before I resubmit the latest copy of my Organizer's Quiz and can work on getting the tournament thread approved. If you intend on attending, please say so.

I have paid for prizes out of my own pocket. They include new in box Revive Phoenix (Silver Wing version), B-125 02 Hell Salamander Gravity Yielding, and B-140 06 Dead Hades 8'Expand Xtreme'. I've had the prizes ready for months, and I still feel these are all competitive parts. They may not be new and shiny compared to a Triple Booster Set or Heaven Pegasus, but I feel they are good parts.
(Sep. 03, 2019  3:02 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Alright folks, I have gotten permission to run a Beyblade tournament at an indoor venue in Baltimore MD, 21224 zip code. It's an indoor location at a library space near Patterson Park. It's a very nice venue, and the neighborhood is fine. It will take place on Saturday October 12th 2019 with registration beginning at Noon, registration closing at 12:30ish, and the tournament starting at 1PM. It will be limited to 24 Participants since this will be the first tournament I am organizing.

I will need 4 confirmed participants before I resubmit the latest copy of my Organizer's Quiz and can work on getting the tournament thread approved. If you intend on attending, please say so.

I’ll check with my dad.
That is a yes for me
I am planning to host a tournament late October
(Sep. 03, 2019  3:02 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Alright folks, I have gotten permission to run a Beyblade tournament at an indoor venue in Baltimore MD, 21224 zip code. It's an indoor location at a library space near Patterson Park. It's a very nice venue, and the neighborhood is fine. It will take place on Saturday October 12th 2019 with registration beginning at Noon, registration closing at 12:30ish, and the tournament starting at 1PM. It will be limited to 24 Participants since this will be the first tournament I am organizing.

I have paid for prizes out of my own pocket. They include new in box Revive Phoenix (Silver Wing version), B-125 02 Hell Salamander Gravity Yielding, and B-140 06 Dead Hades 8'Expand Xtreme'. I've had the prizes ready for months, and I still feel these are all competitive parts. They may not be new and shiny compared to a Triple Booster Set or Heaven Pegasus, but I feel they are good parts.

I can participate
Me 2 just what time and format? (BTW I replied to ur message DC)
I was thinking Burst Standard this time around. I'll go resubmit my updated Organizer's Quiz, that makes 4.
(Sep. 04, 2019  1:38 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: I was thinking Burst Standard this time around. I'll go resubmit my updated Organizer's Quiz, that makes 4.

Good Luck!
(Sep. 04, 2019  1:38 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: I was thinking Burst Standard this time around. I'll go resubmit my updated Organizer's Quiz, that makes 4.

Hey just saying are you thinking of hosting any in September?
I have been granted the Organizer role. I will attempt to get the tournament post drafted this evening, and after it gets tweaked for accuracy we'll see if the thread can go live.

Happy 1000 posts DC! Talk less, rip more. Do whatever it takes to get their beys off the stadium floor.
(Sep. 13, 2019  8:48 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: I have been granted the Organizer role. I will attempt to get the tournament post drafted this evening, and after it gets tweaked for accuracy we'll see if the thread can go live.

Happy 1000 posts DC! Talk less, rip more. Do whatever it takes to get their beys off the stadium floor.

So you’ve become an organizer, and you’ve reached 1000+ posts? That’s two major milestones! I’ll be watching out for the thread.

Also, congratulationsSmile.
Any Bladers in the Baltimore Maryland area?
(Jan. 11, 2020  3:50 AM)Rob.G Wrote: Any Bladers in the Baltimore Maryland area?

While I'm not in Baltimore MD, I know for a fact there are a lot of bladers there. DeceasedCrab actually hosted one last Saturday! https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Old-Bey...ake--90696
(Jan. 11, 2020  3:54 AM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Jan. 11, 2020  3:50 AM)Rob.G Wrote: Any Bladers in the Baltimore Maryland area?

While I'm not in Baltimore MD, I know for a fact there are a lot of bladers there. DeceasedCrab actually hosted one last Saturday! https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Old-Bey...ake--90696

Yea lol I was there it was my first tournament ever no pressure LOL

"Battle Buddies" isn't a good thread title, it doesn't indicate the region you're talking about. Also, we've got a big ol' Maryland thread we should use. I moved your thread into it.

Yes, there are a ton of nearby bladers! TSO, Yami, and Beymaster are all near Washington DC. A bunch of other bladers would keep attending and running tournaments. We have 3 active organizers in the area, plenty of judges, and a fairly decent tournament tempo.

You know there are bladers near Baltimore, you faced many of them in the recent tournament! Grin
Hi, first time here but interested in attending a future tournament. Is this the Right place to check for dates and times for Maryland? I’m just not sure where to look.
Just trying to see when the next dates might be scheduled. I would most likely enlist my hubby and son.

Thanks!
There may be one on the 25th, the tournament thread for that isn't posted yet.. But you should check the "Tournaments" button on the WBO site to see them.
Let's hope there is a tournament on the weekend, because that's when I'm open.
Who is Down for a Burst standard tournament in Late Feb-Early March
I'm down for a normal burst tournament on the weekends