Current Maryland [MD] Tournament Thread

(Jan. 17, 2020  1:26 PM)Hyper xeno Wrote: Who is Down for a Burst standard tournament in Late Feb-Early March

Lots of people, probably. Maryland has a LOT of bladers. If you run a tournament, people will show.
How do you create one?
(Jan. 17, 2020  5:50 PM)Staron Wrote: How do you create one?

First become a organizer
Just a heads up, The Supreme One might be running a tournament at BSFS on Feb 15th 2020, but the thread can't go up until their Tournament this weekend is squared away.
Hi everyone! I’m new to the WBB! How do I find out about tournaments in MD or VA? We are in the DMV area. I have a 7 year old who is excited to meet other bladders!

Thanks!
Mom
(Jan. 23, 2020  1:03 AM)ATank12 Wrote: Hi everyone! I’m new to the WBB! How do I find out about tournaments in MD or VA? We are in the DMV area. I have a 7 year old who is excited to meet other bladders!

Thanks!
Mom

Well, you just keep an eye on the tournaments link and the tournaments show up there. If you check it once a week, chances are you won't miss out on any MD tournaments.
https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-WBO-Beyb...ournaments

There might be a tournament on the 15th, but it's a Zero-G tournament that requires Metal Fight Beyblade parts, not Beyblade Burst parts.
Anyone know the address to the Roseville md tournament?
I currently have a burst standard tournament planned for March 14 11:30 at the MLK Park I need 4 confirmed participants
(Feb. 18, 2020  1:40 AM)Hyper xeno Wrote: I currently have a burst standard tournament planned for March 14 11:30 at the MLK Park I need 4 confirmed participants

You just need it for your first one, you're good to make more now
Oh Ok lol ? thx for the clear up
(Feb. 18, 2020  1:40 AM)Hyper xeno Wrote: I currently have a burst standard tournament planned for March 14 11:30 at the MLK Park I need 4 confirmed participants
Hi!  I just created an account for my son, Vinbox, who is a 3rd grader.  He's super excited to be in the tournament in Silver Spring, MD on March 14.  I'm sure we can bring more Bladers with us.  How many people are you expecting?
(Feb. 23, 2020  4:58 PM)Vinbox Wrote:
Hi!  I just created an account for my son, Vinbox, who is a 3rd grader.  He's super excited to be in the tournament in Silver Spring, MD on March 14.  I'm sure we can bring more Bladers with us.  How many people are you expecting?
You can see from the tournament thread how many people are currently registered. This event is at a public park and doesn't have a participant cap. But each blader you bring will require their own account.
I know I know. You will say I already made a thread for Delawre bladers, AND there is a thread already for Philadelphia bladers. 2reasons to make this: 1. the Philadelphia one isn’t even responding/nothing going on there. 2. My Delaware one didn’t even have anyone. I live near PA and Maryland. After COVID-19, I might make a unofficial tournament(not by becoming a organizer).
(Nov. 29, 2020  4:01 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: I know I know. You will say I already made a thread for Delawre bladers, AND there is a thread already for Philadelphia bladers. 2reasons to make this: 1. the Philadelphia one isn’t even responding/nothing going on there. 2. My Delaware one didn’t even have anyone. I live near PA and Maryland. After COVID-19, I might make a unofficial tournament(not by becoming a organizer).

I live in Maryland.
(Nov. 29, 2020  4:06 PM)TakaraTheLord Wrote:
(Nov. 29, 2020  4:01 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: I know I know. You will say I already made a thread for Delawre bladers, AND there is a thread already for Philadelphia bladers. 2reasons to make this: 1. the Philadelphia one isn’t even responding/nothing going on there. 2. My Delaware one didn’t even have anyone. I live near PA and Maryland. After COVID-19, I might make a unofficial tournament(not by becoming a organizer).

I live in Maryland.

That I know. So does @bladerumarwbo and your friend “Selvin”.
I know there are not many of us, but we need to get together and battle!

I live in Pennsylvania
(Jan. 18, 2021  9:57 PM)Xxdatboi2008xX Wrote:

I live in Pennsylvania

Ok! Thanks for letting me know.
I'm in Maryland!
(Jan. 19, 2021  3:49 PM)UnionDragon007 Wrote: I'm in Maryland!

Cool!
I have a sister that lives in Maryland

And were I live is like five hour drive
just asking, is this thread for people around for an official tournament? I've been waiting forever for a pa tournament
(Jan. 27, 2021  12:41 AM)Xxdatboi2008xX Wrote: just asking, is this thread for people around for an official tournament? I've been waiting forever for a pa tournament

No, I’m afraid not. This is for an unofficial tournament after COVID.
(Jan. 27, 2021  1:33 AM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Jan. 27, 2021  12:41 AM)Xxdatboi2008xX Wrote: just asking, is this thread for people around for an official tournament? I've been waiting forever for a pa tournament

I know but is there only going to be people from this thread or is it going to be in the tournament section of WBO
(Jan. 27, 2021  1:33 AM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:

Well you cannot advertise it here, and the normal PA and MD threads work well enough. If no answers, that doesn’t mean make a thread. It means wait.