[Cumming, GA, USA] 7/28/12- Beyblade Conquest

on
Hosted by
  Primal
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Beyblade Conquest

Hello everyone! What you're currently reading is the official thread for Georgia's July tournament: Beyblade Conquest. This tournament will be held at Ducktown Park in Cumming, our most frequent tournament site. The tournament will start promptly at 2:00, and will run until it ends. Smile

Date: Saturday, July 28, 2012 @ 2:00 PM

5895 Heardsville Road, Cumming, GA, 30028

Surface: Grass! If you don't want your tips messed up, bring blankets!

Prizes: Guardian Revizer, Zero-G Random Booster Vol. 1, and Archer Gryph!
Confirmed Participants:
  • Primal
  • Harkins
  • Matthew 711
  • Ingulit
  • cosmicblader123
  • Zancrow
  • Scardude4
  • KiddDragoon
  • thejakesword101

Unconfirmed Participants:
  • Sirius X Blazar
  • kc21koblaster
  • MxGIC
  • Zer0
  • PSG-1
  • TheKing8426
  • Ingulit's friend
  • bluemagnet
  • Striker123

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

I might come to this, put me on unconfirmed.
I'm not sure if I have any bey spirit left in me, let's see if this will bring it back.
This is in the wrong section. Should be in the official events forum. Mod should move it soon.
Usually Kai-V tells the person hosting the event to post it here first.
At least, that's what she told me Joyful_3 And I've seen a people do the same at times.
I'm glad to see the official thread up! I will absolutely be here, I'm making sure of it Grin

You mentioned "If you don't want your tips messed up, bring blankets"; do you mean if the Beyblade gets KOed?
Yes, the grass at Ducktown isn't particularly of the highest quality lol.
Lotza dirt. My favorite part about going to Ducktown is how we usually have (pretty much) the park to ourselves.
The part about Ducktown that I hate the most is that I never top there D:
Primal, one of the prizes better be a pimpin BBG-13. Or else you'll have a lot of people calling you a cheap gypsy boy..me in particular..
And hopefully my tournament will be processed before yours starts Joyful_3
If I can find a BBG-13, then I'll make sure to pick one up, haha. Need to get myself some stuff as well; I'm way behind in terms of Zero-G. Tongue_out

Hopefully it will. Smile Not counting the tournaments that are blockers/blocked in the Queue, we are 5th in line for processing (counting the aforementioned, we're 11th).

It's kind of sad to see that the number of people who attend our tournaments is dropping... We used to be able to consistently get 16 or more people, up until around Luck of the Bey and REDEMPTION... Seeing some familiar faces (KaotiK, Demon, etc.) quitting isn't helping either.
Grass... As in what grows on the ground... Is it that hard of a concept to grasp?
That made me lol in real life..hard.
Anywayyys, you can go ahead and put me as confirmed now Joyful_3
Glad to hear that! Hopefully this'll reignite your spirit.
Hopefully so!
I wouldn't be content with myself if I quit before reaching at least the top 15 anyways Wink
After the rankings are updated, you'll be bumped up to #21. Smile I'll still be at #60... Confused
Put.me down as unconfirmed. Were i live, its more than an hour drive
(Jul. 12, 2012  5:06 AM)Sirius X Blazar Wrote: Put.me down as unconfirmed. Were i live, its more than an hour drive

Haha, I'm driving four and a half ours to make it to this thing! An hour drive sounds like a plesant stroll in comparison xD
My drive is always a solid hour or hour and a half for every tournament.
Alllways worth it, whether I get top three or not.
Idc about time, I leave like 2 hours early, do something, get lunch, then come and get there on time. I totally fixed my Duo combo guys, the CW was a total fail. It's Duo Giraffe now. Grin We have an advanced member coming, yay. Anyways, if I get in the final three and I get a Storm Pegasus, I will be very, very, VERY, mad. You don't want to see me mad Tongue_out
EDIT: Hey guys, I'm number 1,014 on the rankings! Yippie c:
Primal, maybe you can get your hands on some of those Hasbro Blitz wheels Grin
"Prizes: Blitz Striker, Blitz Striker, Blitz Striker"
Me gusta.
I might come put me on unconfirmed..
(Jul. 13, 2012  3:59 AM)Zancrow Wrote: Primal, maybe you can get your hands on some of those Hasbro Blitz wheels Grin
"Prizes: Blitz Striker, Blitz Striker, Blitz Striker"
Me gusta.

No. Just no. I'm hoping for some stuff like BBG 13. Can't wait!
I don't think you've seen the sexyness of Hasbro's Blitz.
Then again, it's been hollowed out like the rest of the 4D Wheels IIRC.
Still looks nice.
I'm still angry they switched TH170 with AD145, but that's off topic.
Zancrow. It's Ducktown park, are you afraid? XD Because I know I am. I broke my Beylauncher L there. I'm hoping not to break my new launcher.
Yes, let's just hope that I can repeat my last performance there, when I finally broke the curse and got top three xD

EDIT: I see there is no Side-Event displayed D:
As a tribute to Zancrow, I say we have a Crabby crab side event of Dark Cancer. Anyone like it?