Credits Campaign: The Blader Rewards - New Items Added! [Aug 2014]

The OP didn't really say anything about that. Who should we PM?
(Aug. 18, 2011  3:56 PM)Deikailo Wrote: The OP didn't really say anything about that. Who should we PM?
Kai-V did say a committee member. That does mean any of them, as all of them do have the power to award faces.
(Aug. 18, 2011  3:58 PM)ControL_ Wrote:
(Aug. 18, 2011  3:56 PM)Deikailo Wrote: The OP didn't really say anything about that. Who should we PM?
Kai-V did say a committee member. That does mean any of them, as all of them do have the power to award faces.
Dude, I got my face. I wanted the LDD, and I'm pretty sure only one person would have that.
Wow , I'm might try out for the Mercury Anubis Grin
(Aug. 18, 2011  4:03 PM)Deikailo Wrote: Dude, I got my face. I wanted the LDD, and I'm pretty sure only one person would have that.

We all communicate though, whatever it may seem like at times ...
Who cares what I'm aiming for, I just know I am aiming for something!
Wow this campaign looks beastly Grin

I just need to claim a decent prize before they all go :L
Id like 2 diamond ones Please!
You have to PM a comittee member to get faces.
I hope that you're kidding. No, it won't be "easy", as it'll take at least ten tournaments, assuming you host them all, and come in first.
(Aug. 19, 2011  8:50 PM)Temporal Wrote: I hope that you're kidding. No, it won't be "easy", as it'll take at least ten tournaments, assuming you host them all, and come in first.
50/6 (host and first) = 8 1/3 (rounded up) = 9, not ten.

Put it this way, I'm crazy insane with tournaments/credits. Since Beydays, I only managed to get just over 30 credits. If you haven't gone to a tournament yet, good luck!
Wait, even after redeeming L-Drago Destroy, you still have 31 credits left?!
Ah, forgot the one for majority. My bad.
Geh, I'm stuck here until I can get a new BB-10. Frankly, it's times like this when I kinda wish I lived somewhere that tournaments are frequent like New York.
(Aug. 19, 2011  8:55 PM)NoodooSoup Wrote: Wait, even after redeeming L-Drago Destroy, you still have 31 credits left?!
Kei is away in PEI so he hasn't deducted the 30 for LDD yet since he's in charge.
(Aug. 19, 2011  8:56 PM)Temporal Wrote: Ah, forgot the one for majority. My bad.
Geh, I'm stuck here until I can get a new BB-10. Frankly, it's times like this when I kinda wish I lived somewhere that tournaments are frequent like New York.
Our tournaments aren't as frequent as they used to be. We haven't any weekend events since May. I just have a car and parents love me so I get to drag their kids to tournaments coughhydreigontheproblemflameariescough.
The campaign is amazing.
When does this campaign end?
Whenever the Committee feels like it will. There is no set date.
Or when we have no more prizes and that for some reason we do not restock some of them.
im aiming for questacoatl half way there!
LLD Gold FTW!!! I really want that LRF to make Lightning Tank!!! EPIC
(Aug. 29, 2011  11:51 AM)@wesome Wrote: LLD Gold FTW!!! I really want that LRF to make Lightning Tank!!! EPIC

Don't use that word. Many have got a warning level for it. Use "Lightning L Drago BD145 LRF.*sacasm* And, you wouldn't use a tip as rare as that for batlling, would you? *shivers**sarcasm*
(Aug. 19, 2011  8:36 PM)@ce Wrote: i going for aires easy win for me

Tch, you have hardly any posts, and you basicly have no experiance. Sorry to be harsh, but really?
(Aug. 30, 2011  10:12 AM)qwertxj3 Wrote: And, you wouldn't use a tip as rare as that for batlling, would you? *shivers*
Why wouldn't you use it? "I got one of the rarest and best tip in the game! Lets leave it on the shelf so nothing happens to it." There's no point in not ever using it, you may aswell not have it at all. Use it but be careful not to overuse it. I am only going to use my LRF at tournaments but I am definitely using it.
I know Control already asked it but you didn't answer.

Can we gift credits?