Credits Campaign: The Blader Rewards - New Items Added! [Aug 2014]

How do you purchase these prizes with your credits?
PM @[Kai-V]!
what is in the hunter face prize?! don'T remember.... I think I'll be waiting a little to get more credits because at now 2 things interest me but now I can choose one of them hah!
(Aug. 26, 2015  6:30 PM)loyd87 Wrote: what is in the hunter face prize?! don'T remember.... I think I'll be waiting a little to get more credits because at now 2 things interest me but now I can choose one of them hah!

The Prize Hunter Face basically just confirms that you reached a significant amounr of Credits and got one of the top prizes.
so its just a face you got in bonus of your physical prize (legend set)
I think there should be like for 3 credits you can get a track or something like that. ( for people who didn't save up a ton of credits
I sound stupid, but how do you know how many credits you have?
(Sep. 15, 2015  10:10 PM)Siⱺn Wrote: I sound stupid, but how do you know how many credits you have?

Go to your profile got to the "Additional Information About" Section
(Sep. 15, 2015  10:01 PM)raiyanblader Wrote: I think there should be like for 3 credits you can get a track or something like that. ( for people who didn't save up a ton of credits

It would cost us like $15 to ship it to you, though.
I looked on the OP, and realized that the BeyLauncher LR I want since 2014 is gone. Damn. Unhappy
(Sep. 16, 2015  1:26 AM)MissingNo. Wrote: I looked on the OP, and realized that the BeyLauncher LR I want since 2014 is gone. Damn. Unhappy

It was taken very recently! Sorry!
ok, just one question though: can you get items that are on the retired list if they haven't been bought yet?
(Sep. 16, 2015  11:15 PM)raiyanblader Wrote: ok, just one question though: can you get items that are on the retired list if they haven't been bought yet?
The recent rewards does contain retired rewards that haven't been claimed.
oh ok. thanks
edit: actually I saw the launcher rubber in list 1 and 3 and its not claimed, but I don't see it on wave 4
That means that it must have been claimed in wave three but since we changed the wave afterwards, it might have never been updated in the list. Definitely only look at the list that is not hidden behind spoilers.
Will you add anything sooner ?
Because I was wanting to take something
(Sep. 19, 2015  1:57 AM)clintonbeyblade Wrote: Will you add anything sooner ?
Because I was wanting to take something

There are still a lot of prizes left in the list, so we would definitely prefer for those to get taken first before looking for more items.
Tired I just got my 5 credits... and realized I have to win another tournament to get a prize XD
LR Launcher came in yesterday but I kinda forgot to post about it. Thanks WBO!
You stole my BeyLauncher LR. I hate you.
Is anything going to be added on this list ?
Edit -
or ZEE_786 asked this. Ok
I would be happy if the launcher grip was restocked again Smile yes??????
The fifth wave of Blader Rewards has been posted, with a new campaign: Amaterios Awakening! Check out all the details in the new topic: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Blader-R...g-Campaign