Credits Campaign: The Blader Rewards - New Items Added! [Aug 2014]

It would be cool if ya'll offered a BB-10 or two!
(Jun. 12, 2014  12:52 PM)*Ginga* Wrote: It would be cool if ya'll offered a BB-10 or two!
I also really wanted a WBO T-shirt so that would be cool as well! I'm sure other would like it too!
yeah! a WBO T Shirt would be just great!
I would get one if it was cheap & had a cool design haha
(Jun. 11, 2014  3:32 AM)LMAO Wrote: Any idea on how many credits it will be reset to? I want to get the Super Deck Set, but it seems like there will be way better prizes in the next wave.

midnight, good idea, but no one in Toronto cares much for collectible Beys (Only like Kei), only competitive ones, so that's why I want to wait for something really good competitively.

dragon KING, what's funny is that you posted something after that post, yet you only noticed the grammar mistake many hours later hah. But you're right, I guess I didn't know what I was typing.
I actually did notice it, but didn't say anything lol.
(Jun. 12, 2014  5:21 AM)Kei Wrote: Feel free to post suggestions, guys. Because so many of you still have a lot of Credits we are thinking of doing a final batch of additions to this wave before we officially introduce a "4th Wave" so that you guys won't have to necessarily resort to spending all of your Credits on Faces (because we will be reducing them at some point, which you will be given plenty of notice for).

Maybe a Takara Tomy Confirmed Bandid Genbull F230TB or Beylaunchers?
I love the WBO T-shirt idea. Maybe if Dimsum2u would agree, you could add his WBO flash drives to the credit campaign, I just think those things are so cool.
Or perhaps a couple of sweet beybladeshop t-shirts? I'm sure you could get in contact with them and snag at least the 25% discount they are offering with their coupons...
(Jun. 12, 2014  11:43 PM)UltimateOrion Wrote:
(Jun. 12, 2014  5:21 AM)Kei Wrote: Feel free to post suggestions, guys. Because so many of you still have a lot of Credits we are thinking of doing a final batch of additions to this wave before we officially introduce a "4th Wave" so that you guys won't have to necessarily resort to spending all of your Credits on Faces (because we will be reducing them at some point, which you will be given plenty of notice for).

Maybe a Takara Tomy Bandid Genbull F230TB or Beylaunchers?
yes, i agree with ultimate orion, we should get bbg-23 random boosters bandid genbull on there, i was thinking that should be about 10-15 credits i think, to me personally, 20 credits i think would be a little too much, it's not really worth 20 credits, it should be 10 credits, because you may not get bandid genbull f230 tb, and you may get a suckie bey, so it's worth at least 10 credits we should definatly put bbg-23 in the blader rewards, it would be awsome!Tongue_out
(Jun. 12, 2014  12:32 PM)LMAO Wrote: I suggest that we try to get the special Mars Red Launcher Grip that JesseObre got last time, which I've been waiting for like a year to try to get hah.

Ohh, yeah! We've had at least one of those in every wave so it would be a shame to not have one this time. If anybody can find one, let me know and I'll buy it for the Blader Rewards 4th Wave.

WBO T-Shirts is a good suggestions as well, we might be able to do that ...
The T-Shirts and Flash Drives sound like good ideas. I agree with the confirmed Bandid Genbull as well.
Some other ideas I have are
  • Omega Dragonis 85XF (the blue one)
  • Synchrom DX sets
  • Metal System Beyblades
  • Some of the cheaper competitive Plastics (Seaborg, Driger G, etc.)
  • More Super Deck sets
  • BB-10s and/or BBG-04s
  • Saramanda Ifraid & Orojya Revizer

And maybe the big prize could be a Legend Blader set or something. Just my thoughts.
I feel a face contest coming for design the official wbo tshirt, these could end up being sold as well and be a solid source of additional income for the organization as well
(Jun. 14, 2014  3:14 AM)Time Wrote: I feel a face contest coming for design the official wbo tshirt, these could end up being sold as well and be a solid source of additional income for the organization as well.

That's a great idea! I'd love to participate.

Assuming the Super Vortex stadium is allowed for tournament play and testing, that could be a pretty cool prize(If it is deemed legal).
You mean the fully round Hasbro stadium with no exits or are you suggesting the fake one the supreme one mentioned in some thread or other? Either way it wouldn't make sense to legalize it...
guys we must put a stock bandid genbull in here, we just have to!
(Jun. 21, 2014  3:38 AM)ULTIMATE BLAZE Wrote: guys we must put a stock bandid genbull in here, we just have to!

That might be a bit pricy for a TT one, considering they'd have to find an individual or buy an entire set of Random Boosters.

If anything, I'd love to see more Acesssories like Grip Rubber, extensions, etc.- they're cheap and useful.
(Jun. 21, 2014  11:36 AM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Jun. 21, 2014  3:38 AM)ULTIMATE BLAZE Wrote: guys we must put a stock bandid genbull in here, we just have to!

That might be a bit pricy for a TT one, considering they'd have to find an individual or buy an entire set of Random Boosters.

If anything, I'd love to see more Acesssories like Grip Rubber, extensions, etc.- they're cheap and useful.

I myself was actually able to find some stock Bandid Genbulls on Toywiz.com, though they do go for around $50 each, if I'm correct. Despite this forum being absolutely amazing, I'm not too sure if the committee would want to spend $50 or more on one Beyblade with a decent amount of competitive use.

Leone19, I do agree with you on that one. Seeing smaller accessories like what you mentioned would be great! I would want to see some more Metal Face Packets among some of the smaller prizes, though.
I agree that a bandit genbull would be nice, but they can still get things like maybe...
Angle compass
Launcher grips
Rubber grips
Metal assist
Launcher extension
Etc.

And i would still be satisfied.
then how about just bbg-23's which are bandid genbull random boosters
I would like all of the stone face boosters.

Thanks Ethan
You should PM that to one of the mods.
For the credits I'd potentially be receiving for hosting and participating in Transform and Roller(Defenser) Out this Friday, if it's not processed before the date the current campaign expires, would they go towards the next wave? I'm wondering because I'm not sure whether to spend what I have or wait, as I would be able to possible afford a physical prize for what remains of this wave.
There are no physical prizes left for this wave.
(Jul. 15, 2014  2:35 AM)Leone19 Wrote: For the credits I'd potentially be receiving for hosting and participating in Transform and Roller(Defenser) Out this Friday, if it's not processed before the date the current campaign expires, would they go towards the next wave? I'm wondering because I'm not sure whether to spend what I have or wait, as I would be able to possible afford a physical prize for what remains of this wave.

Well, you pretty much already have to use your credits because I believe for the next Wave it'll be reset to 7 Credits or something like that. So use about 13 Credits on Faces or so (since there are no Physical prizes left), and you'll be left with 7 Credits after your next tournament Smile

Get a bunch of faces Cool