Credits Campaign: The Blader Rewards - New Items Added! [Aug 2014]

(Jul. 15, 2014  2:41 AM)*Ginga* Wrote: There are no physical prizes left for this wave.

There are several listed, unless the OP is outdated.
(Jul. 15, 2014  2:44 AM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Jul. 15, 2014  2:41 AM)*Ginga* Wrote: There are no physical prizes left for this wave.

It was outdated after Kei posted in the HMS and Plastics Remembrance Day thread and only had a few items left Smile
(Jul. 15, 2014  2:45 AM)LMAO Wrote:
(Jul. 15, 2014  2:44 AM)Leone19 Wrote:

It was outdated after Kei posted in the HMS and Plastics Remembrance Day thread and only had a few items left Smile

Oh, thank you. I thought he was just referring to the 3.5 addition of items, especially since the OP still listed some regular Wave 3 prizes as available.
I was certain he had posted at least once in this topic to let people know that the prizes in the opening post were outdated and that the remaining ones were included in the oustanding wave 3.5 items, but yes, basically you should be keeping track of all new posts in the HMS & Plastics Remembrance Day thread.
Any word on when the new wave will come in? Just don't want the credits I'll get from participating in a tournament today to be deleted right after I recieve them haha
(Jul. 18, 2014  6:25 PM)The Supreme One Wrote: Any word on when the new wave will come in? Just don't want the credits I'll get from participating in a tournament today to be deleted right after I recieve them haha

July 31st. I'm assuming if it's not processed before then, we'd still recieve the credits to go towards the next wave(?).
Considering the Wave 3.5 prizes were all taken more quickly than I personally expected, I am indeed trying to get the new wave posted earlier, but to at least maintain Credits gained since the last prize was taken towards the future wave.
(Jul. 18, 2014  6:40 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Considering the Wave 3.5 prizes were all taken more quickly than I personally expected, I am indeed trying to get the new wave posted earlier, but to at least maintain Credits gained since the last prize was taken towards the future wave.

Would we be given a warning before hand so we'd time to use our current credits?
I'm kind of confused on what will happen, so can someone please explain? We had Wave 3.5, and that's done. Everyone was going to get reset to 7 credits on the 31st, but Wave 4 is coming earlier. Will it be before the 31st so people can use their existing credits and any they might get this weekend on the new wave, or will people get reset to 7 + the amount they gain this weekend, and Wave 4 starts immediately after?
The official plan right now is that nothing happens until July 31st, where the new Wave is introduced but when we will also reduce everyone's Credits to seven or lower, based on whether you had seven or more to begin with of course.

However, since Wave 3.5 ended earlier than I planned, it does not seem fair that Credits gained after the last of Wave 3.5 went away would be added before the reset already ... So, ideally, I think it would be good for everyone if we stopped processing tournaments (or at least giving Credits) until we have reduced everyone's Credits soon, and then we introduce Wave 4 of the Blader Rewards before July 31st.
i would like to get the stone face booster emerald please!
(Jul. 26, 2014  3:31 AM)ULTIMATE BLAZE Wrote: i would like to get the stone face booster emerald please!

You need to PM a committee member
all, sorry!!!! i did not know or i forgot!Tongue_out_wink
So are credits going to be lowered to 7 and is Wave 4 going to be posted soon, since it was supposed to expire yesterday? Tongue_out
We got a few last-minute requests for Face Boosters that we need to do first, then we have to reduce the remaining Credits before posting the new wave of Blader Rewards, so that could either take not that long, or quite a while. So, on top of being busy, we are really looking to get the new wave posted as soon as possible.
(Aug. 01, 2014  1:53 PM)Kai-V Wrote: We got a few last-minute requests for Face Boosters that we need to do first, then we have to reduce the remaining Credits before posting the new wave of Blader Rewards, so that could either take not that long, or quite a while. So, on top of being busy, we are really looking to get the new wave posted as soon as possible.

Yeah, it must be busy with the lottos and things.

Didn't mean to sound impatient, just figured I'd ask. Hope to see the new wave soon, though. Tongue_out
Alright, so all the last-minute requests are done, therefore it is just a matter of 'cleaning' the excess Credits.
I had went to a tournament on July 14 I think and I still don't have the credits I should have about 2 or 3
(Aug. 07, 2014  2:37 PM)LdragodestroyOP Wrote: I had went to a tournament on July 14 I think and I still don't have the credits I should have about 2 or 3
It probably hasn't been processed yet. Check the BeyPoint Queue to see where it is on the list.
Just out of curiosity, shouldn't this thread be updated with the rewards, as Wave 4 was just released?

(Aug. 07, 2014  2:37 PM)LdragodestroyOP Wrote: I had went to a tournament on July 14 I think and I still don't have the credits I should have about 2 or 3

That being said, you'd need to wait for the event to be processed, or whenever the host decides to send in the amount credits and faces earned alone. Smile
It is updated already, only the image has not changed.
(Aug. 07, 2014  3:04 PM)Kai-V Wrote: It is updated already, only the image has not changed.

Nor has the title, as it is still ''Credits Campaign: The Blader Rewards - New Items Added! [Sept 2013]''. I assume the dates will change from September 2013, to August 2014, as well, no?
Just got the Gold Sol Blaze in mail.

Missing...:
Bakushin Susanow 90W
Gold Dragoon LW160BSF
(Oct. 18, 2014  11:15 PM)Stars Wrote: Just got the Gold Sol Blaze in mail.

Missing...:
Bakushin Susanow 90W
Gold Dragoon LW160BSF

They should be shipped relatively soon. Thanks for your patience!
Woo, I finally claimed that Metallic Ver. Dragoon S.

Thanks to the committee for offering such cool prizes, haha.