Credits Campaign: The Blader Rewards - New Items Added! [Aug 2014]

I CANT GET CREDITS CAUSE I DONT KNOW HOW TO SET UP A TOURNAMENT WITH MY FRIENDS. I ALSO AM NOWHERE NEAR ANY WBO TOURNAMENTS!!!!Someone help me.....
(Nov. 13, 2014  8:20 PM)EternalOrion247 Wrote: I CANT GET CREDITS CAUSE I DONT KNOW HOW TO SET UP A TOURNAMENT WITH MY FRIENDS. I ALSO AM NOWHERE NEAR ANY WBO TOURNAMENTS!!!!Someone help me.....

I don't think this is the place to talk about that. But you can set of your own tournament as WBO is fan runned. Read the rules to find out Smile
Got my Dragoon today- I'll post pictures soon.

Thanks to the committee for this.
i would like
a ruby face
onyx face
crimson face
diamond face
amethyst face
please
(Jan. 31, 2015  10:55 PM)titan tite Wrote: i would like
a ruby face
onyx face
crimson face
diamond face
amethyst face
please

On top of Face Booster requests having to be done via private message, are you absolutely certain you would not prefer exchanging all those Credits for a prize ? You really have a good amount at the moment, so you do not even have to wait until you accumulate more.
ok i'll wait to get a better amount for a better prize
im gonna try to get the lightning l drago, if not then WBO t shirt and if not then the mars red variares
I'd like a set of Ocean Blue MSF for 11 credits please.
(May. 14, 2015  4:43 AM)DrPepsidew Wrote: I'd like a set of Ocean Blue MSF for 11 credits please.

PM Kei
(May. 14, 2015  12:53 PM)UltimateOrion Wrote:
(May. 14, 2015  4:43 AM)DrPepsidew Wrote: I'd like a set of Ocean Blue MSF for 11 credits please.

PM Kei

I was gone so long I forgot how that worked, thanks dude.
I am one credit off the shirt -.-
Do you guys ever restock? Im trying to get the t-shirt and it says you only have three.
(Jun. 15, 2015  4:32 AM)Hype! Wrote: Do you guys ever restock? Im trying to get the t-shirt and it says you only have three.

Oh, for that there should definitely be plenty. For other prizes such as Beyblade products though, we will usually restock once several of the items are gone, and then we introduce a whole new wave of Blader Rewards altogether.
I need a prize hunter face... and that legends set... haha... i bet i wont get it... too low on credits...
Would love the Lightning L. Drago 100HF Kyokuryuu Version, but I doubt I'll get to 90 credits. Realistically speaking, I think I can aim for the Ultimate DX set Attack and Balance.

Also, since it's getting somewhat less common, for the next wave of the Blader rewards, we should get some Ultimate DX Sets (Duo one) in there.
(Jul. 05, 2015  2:40 AM)LMAO Wrote: Also, since it's getting somewhat less common, for the next wave of the Blader rewards, we should get some Ultimate DX Sets (Duo one) in there.

Hopefully we can get a Utamerios or whatever the legendary Burst Bey's name is into the mix of thing?
Just a suggestion, which i think has been considered ? It would be really nice if those 3 most common HMS are added in the (current) list. I have seen driger ms Gaia dragoon ms draciel ms for 30usd (each around 10$ )
It will come in use for people who don't own HMS
is that first one the most up to date? if not what page is the most up to date one on
This is just a though but maybe it would be cool if there were more ways to earn credits. I know in lots of areas we can't get credits because there aren't tournaments. Maybe if you write a bey wiki article, or do testing. Things like that could get us bladers who don't have tourneys in the game.
what is the Phantom Orions parts set?!
(Aug. 02, 2015  3:25 PM)loyd87 Wrote: what is the Phantom Orions parts set?!
Google
https://www.google.co.in/search?q=phanto...2S93Sfc%3D
(Aug. 01, 2015  10:57 AM)ashton pinto Wrote: Just a suggestion, which i think has been considered ? It would be really nice if those 3 most common HMS are added in the (current) list. I have seen driger ms Gaia dragoon ms draciel ms for 30usd (each around 10$ )
It will come in use for people who don't own HMS
whats the cheapest physical prize here and how many credits is it?
(Aug. 02, 2015  3:56 PM)raiyanblader Wrote: whats the cheapest physical prize here and how many credits is it?

Did you read the OP?