Credits Campaign: The Blader Rewards - New Items Added! [Aug 2014]

Thanks to committee for getting my BB-96 set to me yesterday. It came undanaged so that's good. Really happy to have this finally.
(Apr. 27, 2014  9:56 AM)Stars Wrote: So Kei what's your idea for the next top prize once Wyvern DJ is claimed? I need to think ahead now lol.

I'll think about it when we get there haha ... Obviously, I'm open to any ideas. They can be somewhat crazy since this is the top prize we're talking about.

(Apr. 28, 2014  10:54 PM)Leone19 Wrote: A big thanks to the Committee- my Phantom VariAres arrived in the mail today! Grin

(Apr. 29, 2014  11:58 AM)Thunder Dome Wrote: Thanks to committee for getting my BB-96 set to me yesterday. It came undanaged so that's good. Really happy to have this finally.

Glad to hear everything arrived safely for both of you!
Just got my launcher suspension in! I'm now the envy of my children.
Kei just staph you don't have enough lol

GG, Kei. Serious
Darn, I only needed 111 more credits...
Yeah, there's almost nothing left anymore, glad I grabbed a sol
Blaze when I could
YES KEI! Nice job! I'm most likely gonna use my credits on faces most likely.
There's barely a thing left, can't wait til the new wave. Hopefully I can grab something.
My goal is to get up to 50 credits! that's my goal for right now! hopefully i can get 50 credits soon! haha!
(Jun. 10, 2014  6:07 PM)LMAO Wrote: I'm most likely gonna use my credits on faces most likely.

You should be spending your credits on faces so soon. The 4th wave of rewards should be coming sometime very soon, so watch out for it, before you spend your credits on them! Smile

You can also do this, as well: You can get a physical prize (considerably when the new wave comes), then you can sell whatever you decide to spend your credits on at a tournament.
We should get some notice before the next wave comes out and credits get reset.
(Jun. 10, 2014  6:07 PM)LMAO Wrote: YES KEI! Nice job! I'm most likely gonna use my credits on faces most likely.

You said most likely twice. Not trying to be a grammar nazi

ginga: yeah, absolutely. Even though It probably won't apply to me since I only have seven. Was there a notice last time it happened?
Yes we had like a 14 day notice.
It would probably be more than that. Do not worry, guys.
Any idea on how many credits it will be reset to? I want to get the Super Deck Set, but it seems like there will be way better prizes in the next wave.

midnight, good idea, but no one in Toronto cares much for collectible Beys (Only like Kei), only competitive ones, so that's why I want to wait for something really good competitively.

dragon KING, what's funny is that you posted something after that post, yet you only noticed the grammar mistake many hours later hah. But you're right, I guess I didn't know what I was typing.
Maybe this is just me, but something that falls apart constantly is my grips so I would love to see a couple of them or the 3 segment ones in the next wave
(Jun. 11, 2014  3:42 AM)Time Wrote: Maybe this is just me, but something that falls apart constantly is my grips so I would love to see a couple of them or the 3 segment ones in the next wave
Yeah I really need something like that. My grip broke apart 5 months ago, and I still haven't gotten a new one. If the WBO had that would be awesome.
(Jun. 11, 2014  12:17 PM)RagerBlade Wrote:
(Jun. 11, 2014  3:42 AM)Time Wrote: Maybe this is just me, but something that falls apart constantly is my grips so I would love to see a couple of them or the 3 segment ones in the next wave
Yeah I really need something like that. My grip broke apart 5 months ago, and I still haven't gotten a new one. If the WBO had that would be awesome.

Wait...
How hard do you launch? 0.o
I practice the sliding shoot almost everyday; and I never have broken mine.
(Hasbro; original mold version.)
Feel free to post suggestions, guys. Because so many of you still have a lot of Credits we are thinking of doing a final batch of additions to this wave before we officially introduce a "4th Wave" so that you guys won't have to necessarily resort to spending all of your Credits on Faces (because we will be reducing them at some point, which you will be given plenty of notice for).

Don't forget that among a few other things, we also have those two golden Dragooons left! I'm surprised they haven't been taken yet. I mean, they're certainly better than going home empty handed, which might happen if you keep holding out!
So how much Credits is going to be reduced?
(Jun. 12, 2014  5:21 AM)Kei Wrote: Feel free to post suggestions, guys. Because so many of you still have a lot of Credits we are thinking of doing a final batch of additions to this wave before we officially introduce a "4th Wave" so that you guys won't have to necessarily resort to spending all of your Credits on Faces (because we will be reducing them at some point, which you will be given plenty of notice for).

That looks good
(Jun. 12, 2014  5:41 AM)Stars Wrote: So how much Credits is going to be reduced?

Last time it was to 7 i guess , not sure about now
I'm thinking about getting the Super Deck set, but I'm not completely sure yet.

I suggest that we try to get the special Mars Red Launcher Grip that JesseObre got last time, which I've been waiting for like a year to try to get hah.