Connecticut [USA] Tournament Discussion

Mark your calendars, the official event will be going up soon. January 9th. Simsbury, CT. Burst.
OK! The official event is up! Hope to see everyone there!

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Simsbury...cut--71894
OK. So now that I'm in the swing of things I'll hopefully be hosting again either next month or in March. The biggest question is whether or not we continue with Burst, or with previous formats. I know charliebey and the new kids we had last week have bought some Burst, but we'll be limiting our participants a bit until more people purchase them.
Well, if there's still a demand for MFB (and I suspect there is), you could alternate monthly? Or you can do two events on the same day if you feel like it.
I don't generally like posting on other area's tournament thread's, but my opinion is you could try to do 2 events on the same day, burst and one of the mfb formats. I'm not sure if it was just our event, but when we did burst in NC it took an hour. Also worst case scenario if people don't have burst I'm sure someone would be willing to lend one out to them for the day.
I know I probably won't be getting Burst anytime within the next month, but next month I plan on hosting MFB/Zero-G, so that would "alternate" it a bit if you want to do Burst in March.
Not sure if anyone really checks this thread anymore, but I'll be in the area this Saturday & would be up for a little casual blading with some older players if anyone is interested. Pretty sure we don't have enough time or interest for an official event, but it would be great to catch up with some formerly active players, as I've really missed the CT Beyblade community and won't have the opportunity to visit again for a while.
I'll be checking this thread for tournaments
Let's see how well Burst distribution is come January.
This thread seems like it's been lying pretty dormant, but I wanted to poke my head in and inquire. I live in Fairfield County: southwest CT and was wondering how active the community is in the state. My neck of the woods isn't particularly high profile for this sort of thing, but you never know!
I live in that relative area. I live in Connecticut. I know two other bladers who aren't on the Wbo who live here also.
(Apr. 11, 2017  1:53 PM)MoonRaider Wrote: I live in that relative area. I live in Connecticut. I know two other bladers who aren't on the Wbo who live here also.

Are you nearby Norwalk? That's where I'm located; I'm in the process of talking to my local game store about the possibility of Beyblade events.
I am not comfortable about telling where I live but I am willing to go to from Connecticut to New York. And I know where Norwalk is so I can go there
Hi, I'm new here. I have been blading for few months now. I believe CT needs this. Lets do this... Sign me up!

My blade - Shadow Doomsizer
Hello! I'm looking for fellow bladers who live near or in Connecticut in the United States. We could get together to battle or make a full on tourney!
(Oct. 27, 2019  6:47 PM)HunterGG Wrote: Hello! I'm looking for fellow bladers who live near or in Connecticut in the United States. We could get together to battle or make a full on tourney!

Hi
Hi! My friend is opening up a toy store in Wallingford with a lot of space and wanted me to start a monthly tournament there HOWEVER I'm in NYC and don't know if I want to drive every month for this. BUT if anyone around the area is interested please let me know.

I don't know if his store carries beyblade stuff yet but if he sees it being big enough may start carrying them.
(Feb. 09, 2020  4:14 AM)superrobotking Wrote: Hi!  My friend is opening up a toy store in Wallingford with a lot of space and wanted me to start a monthly tournament there HOWEVER I'm in NYC and don't know if I want to drive every month for this.  BUT if anyone around the area is interested please let me know.

I don't know if his store carries beyblade stuff yet but if he sees it being big enough may start carrying them.

i'm down for helping setting up the tournaments just if i can go is the question but right now i don't think we can do that cause of the virus and all that but maybe when this is all over i can
Yes Hello

His store is closed until April 30th because of the Virus and won't be doing anything until then. If anyone else wish to set up stuff with him you can message him on IG https://www.instagram.com/thistoylife/
My friend and I would be 100% down to participate in CT tournaments when everything clears up
(Apr. 12, 2020  6:21 AM)Aoi_burst Wrote: My friend and I would be 100% down to participate in CT tournaments when everything clears up

ya same here cause there are no tournaments in ct that i have been aware of in like 2 years
If anyone in CT is interested my friends store is open and has a bunch of TT beyblade parts for sale.
https://www.instagram.com/thistoylife/
https://www.facebook.com/thistoylife/
hi
welcome to the wbo
Welcome to Za Warudo Beyblade Organization! Hope you have fun!