World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Connecticut [USA] Tournament Discussion - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: WBO Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-WBO-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: North America (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-North-America)
+---- Thread: Connecticut [USA] Tournament Discussion (/Thread-Connecticut-USA-Tournament-Discussion)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Connecticut [USA] Tournament Discussion - Naijalak - Dec. 02, 2013

I'll keep the OP updated with the latest information about tournaments in the area.

Next Tournaments:

Tentative Upcoming Schedule of Events:

As always all this information, and a bit more in-depth and parent info, can be found at the CT Beyblade Facebook page.

RE: Connecticut [USA] Tournament Discussion - Leone19 - Dec. 02, 2013

If TheSupremeOne returns to CT in March like she mentioned to us, hopefully we'd be able to do something then. (SupremeOne and Me)
Tongue_out

This looks like a solid schedule. I'm going to try hosting alone when I have more time (so probably after finals, in May or maybe February Break), so right now we have a good every other/month schedule of events. Grin

Also, its a great idea to make an individual CT thread, at this point in time, considering RI and MA don't have much activity.

RE: Connecticut [USA] Tournament Discussion - The Supreme One - Dec. 02, 2013

Haha I was just about to mention that Tongue_out I will definitely be back in March; I just have to check my schedule & see what week. Wish I could go to Valley of the Beys 2, but seeing as I don't have any breaks in April, that'll be a no go.
I think school ends around May 20th for me, so I'll be back for anything late May-early August, most likely.

RE: Connecticut [USA] Tournament Discussion - Leone19 - Dec. 02, 2013

(Dec. 02, 2013  2:02 AM)The Supreme One Wrote: Haha I was just about to mention that Tongue_out I will definitely be back in March; I just have to check my schedule & see what week. Wish I could go to Valley of the Beys 2, but seeing as I don't have any breaks in April, that'll be a no go.
I think school ends around May 20th for me, so I'll be back for anything late May-early August, most likely.

If its after Finals (for me), we could definitely try something in May, maybe for BeyDays! Grin

RE: Connecticut [USA] Tournament Discussion - The Supreme One - Dec. 02, 2013

Oh man...I really hope I'm back in CT for Beydays. I'm losing hope in ever being able to pull together a tournament in my area. Beydays last year was like the week before finals for me haha

RE: Connecticut [USA] Tournament Discussion - Leone19 - Dec. 03, 2013

Are we looking at anything with Connecticon, for July?

RE: Connecticut [USA] Tournament Discussion - Naijalak - Dec. 03, 2013

I'm not sure yet. I'd rather focus on making Valley of the Beys II a big event, rather than trying to host at the con again. If enough local bladers are attending the con, I may hold something.

RE: Connecticut [USA] Tournament Discussion - The Supreme One - Dec. 04, 2013

If we do something at the con, just the three of us would have enough players to host an official tournament alone what with my friend & I (I would force her to join again), & the family/friends of the two of you.

RE: Connecticut [USA] Tournament Discussion - Naijalak - Dec. 04, 2013

Very true. We'll nail that down closer to the Con. We may be able to get enough people Smile

RE: Connecticut [USA] Tournament Discussion - Naijalak - Dec. 09, 2013

OP has been updated with a new, December event! A Different Beysgiving!

RE: Connecticut [USA] Tournament Discussion - Naijalak - Dec. 11, 2013

I'm going to start keeping a list of the top 10 CT Beyblade participants. Not that surprising of a list, but I'm happy to see both my kids in there Smile

RE: Connecticut [USA] Tournament Discussion - Leone19 - Jan. 13, 2014

So I'm thinking of hosting something on a Saturday in February, most likely mid-later in the month and/OR in March, when TheSupremeOne visits.

If anyone had certain dates that would work for them within that time period or requests, let me know! Grin

Also, Naijalak, I noticed CT Con Clave II, does this mean it'll be at the Con itself?

RE: Connecticut [USA] Tournament Discussion - Naijalak - Jan. 13, 2014

Yup! That's the plan. Since I'm guessing it'll be a smaller turnout of more experienced bladers, it'll be a pure Limited tournament Smile

RE: Connecticut [USA] Tournament Discussion - Naijalak - Jan. 27, 2014

Top 10 is updated!

[1] Leone19 - 1376
[2] akalajian - 1201
[3] charliebey - 1189
[4] The Supreme One - 1169
[5] dr leo - 1164
[6] Bahamdia Master - 1161
[7] bladerblock - 1142
[8] the balrog - 1142
[9] hotrodalex - 1136
[10] nohzone - 1122

RE: Connecticut [USA] Tournament Discussion - Leone19 - Jan. 28, 2014

This is my tentative plan for hosting~

-March 29, Episode I: The Phantom (Orion) Menace
-Late June, 2014- Episode II: _________
-August, 2014- Episode III: ________

Rest are TBA. Tongue_out

RE: Connecticut [USA] Tournament Discussion - kamal359 - Jan. 28, 2014

how do i play this game because im a beginner at playing this game ok.

RE: Connecticut [USA] Tournament Discussion - Leone19 - Jan. 28, 2014

(Jan. 28, 2014  9:48 PM)kamal359 Wrote: how do i play this game because im a beginner at playing this game ok.

If you need to know how to play Beyblade, please post it in Ask a Question, Get an Answer, please.
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Ask-a-question-get-an-answer-2?pid=1190848

This thread is specifically for the discussion of CT Events.

RE: Connecticut [USA] Tournament Discussion - Naijalak - Jan. 30, 2014

Are you ready for this? I sure hope so! Hasbro was nice enough to donate some items for Valley of the Beys II in April. I need to figure out what to do with them all!

x2 BeyWarriorz Octagon Sets

x8 BeyWarriorz

I've also got 2 BeyRaiders Smile

RE: Connecticut [USA] Tournament Discussion - The Supreme One - Jan. 30, 2014

Holy carp! Totally jealous haha 8 Beywarriorz? How'd you get such a nice donation? :p

RE: Connecticut [USA] Tournament Discussion - Naijalak - Jan. 30, 2014

I had originally asked for posters and promo material, which my rep didn't have. All she said was she'd send stuff for me to give away and raffle at the tournament. I told her it was CT Beyblade's year anniversary, too.

I have a feeling they have a ton of FishSlappers because they're not selling too well.

RE: Connecticut [USA] Tournament Discussion - The Supreme One - Jan. 30, 2014

That's awesome! Wish I could make it.

RE: Connecticut [USA] Tournament Discussion - [)ragon - Feb. 01, 2014

You guys aren't having anything in May?

I might've been able to come! XD

RE: Connecticut [USA] Tournament Discussion - Naijalak - Feb. 01, 2014

You never know, but right now May is empty. Maybe I'll move my June event to May. We'll see!

RE: Connecticut [USA] Tournament Discussion - The Supreme One - Feb. 01, 2014

As I've mentioned before, I get out of school on May 20th. Chances are I'll go back to CT before June so I can see friends at my old high school before they get out. If Naijalak isn't hosting, perhaps Leone19 or myself (or both of us) will host Smile

RE: Connecticut [USA] Tournament Discussion - Leone19 - Feb. 01, 2014

If TheSupremeOne is around, I'd be up to host a BeyDays event with her. Tongue_out