Connecticut [USA] Tournament Discussion

I'll keep the OP updated with the latest information about tournaments in the area.

Next Tournaments:

Tentative Upcoming Schedule of Events:

As always all this information, and a bit more in-depth and parent info, can be found at the CT Beyblade Facebook page.
If TheSupremeOne returns to CT in March like she mentioned to us, hopefully we'd be able to do something then. (SupremeOne and Me)
Tongue_out

This looks like a solid schedule. I'm going to try hosting alone when I have more time (so probably after finals, in May or maybe February Break), so right now we have a good every other/month schedule of events. Grin

Also, its a great idea to make an individual CT thread, at this point in time, considering RI and MA don't have much activity.
Haha I was just about to mention that Tongue_out I will definitely be back in March; I just have to check my schedule & see what week. Wish I could go to Valley of the Beys 2, but seeing as I don't have any breaks in April, that'll be a no go.
I think school ends around May 20th for me, so I'll be back for anything late May-early August, most likely.
(Dec. 02, 2013  2:02 AM)The Supreme One Wrote: Haha I was just about to mention that Tongue_out I will definitely be back in March; I just have to check my schedule & see what week. Wish I could go to Valley of the Beys 2, but seeing as I don't have any breaks in April, that'll be a no go.
I think school ends around May 20th for me, so I'll be back for anything late May-early August, most likely.

If its after Finals (for me), we could definitely try something in May, maybe for BeyDays! Grin
Oh man...I really hope I'm back in CT for Beydays. I'm losing hope in ever being able to pull together a tournament in my area. Beydays last year was like the week before finals for me haha
Are we looking at anything with Connecticon, for July?
I'm not sure yet. I'd rather focus on making Valley of the Beys II a big event, rather than trying to host at the con again. If enough local bladers are attending the con, I may hold something.
If we do something at the con, just the three of us would have enough players to host an official tournament alone what with my friend & I (I would force her to join again), & the family/friends of the two of you.
Very true. We'll nail that down closer to the Con. We may be able to get enough people Smile
OP has been updated with a new, December event! A Different Beysgiving!
I'm going to start keeping a list of the top 10 CT Beyblade participants. Not that surprising of a list, but I'm happy to see both my kids in there Smile
So I'm thinking of hosting something on a Saturday in February, most likely mid-later in the month and/OR in March, when TheSupremeOne visits.

If anyone had certain dates that would work for them within that time period or requests, let me know! Grin

Also, Naijalak, I noticed CT Con Clave II, does this mean it'll be at the Con itself?
Yup! That's the plan. Since I'm guessing it'll be a smaller turnout of more experienced bladers, it'll be a pure Limited tournament Smile
Top 10 is updated!

[1] Leone19 - 1376
[2] akalajian - 1201
[3] charliebey - 1189
[4] The Supreme One - 1169
[5] dr leo - 1164
[6] Bahamdia Master - 1161
[7] bladerblock - 1142
[8] the balrog - 1142
[9] hotrodalex - 1136
[10] nohzone - 1122
This is my tentative plan for hosting~

-March 29, Episode I: The Phantom (Orion) Menace
-Late June, 2014- Episode II: _________
-August, 2014- Episode III: ________

Rest are TBA. Tongue_out
how do i play this game because im a beginner at playing this game ok.
(Jan. 28, 2014  9:48 PM)kamal359 Wrote: how do i play this game because im a beginner at playing this game ok.

If you need to know how to play Beyblade, please post it in Ask a Question, Get an Answer, please.
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Ask-a-qu...id=1190848

This thread is specifically for the discussion of CT Events.
Are you ready for this? I sure hope so! Hasbro was nice enough to donate some items for Valley of the Beys II in April. I need to figure out what to do with them all!

x2 BeyWarriorz Octagon Sets

x8 BeyWarriorz

I've also got 2 BeyRaiders Smile
Holy carp! Totally jealous haha 8 Beywarriorz? How'd you get such a nice donation? :p
I had originally asked for posters and promo material, which my rep didn't have. All she said was she'd send stuff for me to give away and raffle at the tournament. I told her it was CT Beyblade's year anniversary, too.

I have a feeling they have a ton of FishSlappers because they're not selling too well.
That's awesome! Wish I could make it.
You guys aren't having anything in May?

I might've been able to come! XD
You never know, but right now May is empty. Maybe I'll move my June event to May. We'll see!
As I've mentioned before, I get out of school on May 20th. Chances are I'll go back to CT before June so I can see friends at my old high school before they get out. If Naijalak isn't hosting, perhaps Leone19 or myself (or both of us) will host Smile
If TheSupremeOne is around, I'd be up to host a BeyDays event with her. Tongue_out