Competitive Hasbro MFB Combos

(Jan. 23, 2011  1:50 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: before it was moed to the advance foum it was spammed like crazy...
what ever, on paper they shouldnt work but in reality they do ok just get over it, and you cant get 120% win also a fish bowl is illegal so your tests mean nothing

I meant the posts in the advanced forum "competitive metal fight beyblades combos" thread.

And, I give up, I came here trying to help, help not wanted, argument started, other side not listening. no point in even trying to help.
(Jan. 23, 2011  2:04 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote:
(Jan. 23, 2011  1:50 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: before it was moed to the advance foum it was spammed like crazy...
what ever, on paper they shouldnt work but in reality they do ok just get over it, and you cant get 120% win also a fish bowl is illegal so your tests mean nothing

I meant the posts in the advanced forum "competitive metal fight beyblades combos" thread.

And, I give up, I came here trying to help, help not wanted, argument started, other side not listening. no point in even trying to help.

if you wanted to help you should of tested to show us that we are wrong, not talk with no tests like i said in the first place

we want help, but you were not helping at all
(Jan. 23, 2011  1:58 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
(Jan. 23, 2011  1:57 AM)JonnB Wrote: All Tests should be done in a Attack Stadium IMO

hmm so basically you are saying that those without a TT attack shouldnt do tests at all?

...Well Since this is a hasbro metagame I guess you should use hasbro stadiums Uncertain
Just Got a MXS From TRU Today After It's Tourny. (Won 1st Out Of 15 Others)

MF Lightning(Upper) L-Drago CH120RF Vs. MF Earth Virgo GB145WD
Beylauncher R
MXS Stadium
Catapult Shot With L-Drago
Worn RF

1: Virgo-OS
2: Virgo-OS
3: L-Drago-KO
4: L-Drago-KO

5: Virgo-OS
6: L-Drago-KO
7: Virgo-KO
8: L-Drago-KO
9: Virgo-OS
10: Virgo OS
L-Drago 4/10
Virgo 6/10
With All The Talk Of Attack-Types Being Better In This Stadium.
This Killed My Interest For Using Attack-Types. Until..

MF Lightning L-Drago 100SF Vs. MF Earth Virgo GB145WD
1: L-Drago-KO
2: L-Drago-KO

3: Draw-Redone Virgo-OS
4:L-Drago-KO
5: L-Drago-KO

6: Draw-Redone Virgo-OS
7: L-Drago-KO
8: L-Drago-OS
9: L-Drago-KO

10: Virgo-KO
L-Drago 7/10
Virgo 3/10
SF Seems To Stay Within The Inner Ring,Making a Flower Pattern With Banking.
Which Made It Easier For L-Drago To Make Contact With Opponents Staying In The Middle.
nice results and congratulation on your win, but please put your tests in the "Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing!" thread next time please
hmm i will try sf for attack when i get my next sf...
(Jan. 23, 2011  3:03 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: nice results and congratulation on your win, but please put your tests in the "Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing!" thread next time please
hmm i will try sf for attack when i get my next sf...

Werid..I Posted It Within The Hasbro Stadium Thread. And It's Here.
Post-Error I Geuss
(Jan. 11, 2011  3:22 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: Defense
MF Earth/Burn Bull/Cancer GB145SF
MF Earth/Burn Bull/Cancer _125/CH120WD/SF

Is there any perferrance for these? Can you get a second mold of Earth fusion wheel at a place like walmart and if not would it just be better to use a Burn one? I mainly want to know which out of GB145 and CH120 is more effective though.
(Jan. 23, 2011  3:56 AM)EscapeTheFate Wrote:
(Jan. 11, 2011  3:22 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: Defense
MF Earth/Burn Bull/Cancer GB145SF
MF Earth/Burn Bull/Cancer _125/CH120WD/SF

Is there any perferrance for these? Can you get a second mold of Earth fusion wheel at a place like walmart and if not would it just be better to use a Burn one? I mainly want to know which out of GB145 and CH120 is more effective though.

earth is better (and hasbro only releases mold 2 of earth), and gb145 is better
Thanks, how about WD vs SF? Sorry I should have put that in my first question. Thanks for answering though.
(Jan. 23, 2011  4:29 AM)EscapeTheFate Wrote: Thanks, how about WD vs SF? Sorry I should have put that in my first question. Thanks for answering though.

i am not completely sure but sf should do better, i would go with sf myself...
Yo! Sorry for the hiatus, but I'm back! Burn still does well, though I don't know why. I guess it benefits from the size of the stadium more than Rock does.
Is WB not good for defense?
Gets caught on the TR more than SF does. It loses stamina that way, and it is fairly easy to force it on the TR, while SF just bounces off.
What's the tornado ridge?
(Jan. 23, 2011  6:02 PM)WhyD125 Wrote: What's the tornado ridge?

This should be in ask a question get an answer, but the tornado ridge is the ridge shaped like a circle inside the stadium that attack types are always racing around on when you regularly launch them.
I've been testing a combo, and it seems pretty good. I can't test it against any top tier combos or similar except for this one because this is the only one I can make.
Storm Libra D125SD. (Yes, I know these parts except for SD are all outclassed, but the test results are honest)
Super Vortex Stadium used
Libra shot with beylauncher, LLDrago shot with Light Launcher L and Hasbro ripcord (No access to beylauncher L as of yet, but it's difficult to perform sliding shoot with it anywho.)
Sliding Shoot used. LL for LL Drago and SL for Storm Libra. LL Drago in Upper Mode. KO= Knock out by hitting it so it falls over, loses spin, etc. (Had to write this because this is the SV stadium here, people) SO=Stadium Out (Yes, it is possible in the SV, but quite rare.) All draws redone.
Vs. Lightning L-Drago 100HF (Because RF just sucks in the Hasbro stadiums)
Round 1: Draw: redone SL by OS
Round 2: SL by OS
Round 3: Draw: redone SL by OS
Round 4: SL by OS
Round 5: SL by OS
Round 6: Draw: redone SL by OS
Round 7: SL by KO (I know, it's crazy, but I'll show why in the comments)
Round 8: SL by OS (barely, 0.3 second difference)
Round 9: SL by OS
Round 10: SL by OS
SL win rate: 100%
LL win rate: 0%
Vs. LL Drago 100RF (For the sake of testing against a top-tier combo)
Round 1: Draw: redone SL by OS (barely)
Round 2: SL by OS
Round 3: SL by OS
Round 4: SL by OS
Round 5: Draw: redone Draw: redone SL by OS (barely again)
Round 6: SL by OS
Round 7: SL by OS
Round 8: SL by KO
Round 9: SL by OS
Round 10: SL by OS
SL win rate: 100%
LL win rate: 0%
Honestly, this thing seems unstoppable. And it could achieve KO's against LL Drago because of the weird movement of the SD tip in this case. In SV, when Libra was hit, it would circle back into the center in a movement reminiscent of the flower pattern seen with a sliding shoot, and as it would come up to the edge of the tornado ridge from momentum, LL Drago would hit it up further. Most of the time, it would go out of the tornado ridge, come back down and hit LL Drago hard, but sometimes, it would be late enough into the curve that it would catch the tornado ridge as it was turning around. Then the SD tip's flat side would be in contact with the floor, and the sides would be safely supported by the ridge. It would just swing around, going faster and faster (It beat the RF tip in speed at the peak of its speed in my test) each second until it either:
a) lost control and landed on the outside edge of the ridge, where LL drago couldn't hit it, resulting in what would have normally happened as it came back down and hit LL Drago hard, or:
b) It manages to hit LL Drago and sends it flying hard into the stadium, where it would land facebolt first into the wall, and just fall down out of spin.
choice b caused the ko's.
the combo of D125 and SD gives great stabilization, as Libra quickly regains its balance and could wobble slightly without losing speed like a normal WD (which would be considered better than SD), as seen here:
Beywiki Wrote:WDs low spin rate towards the end of the battle will make it extremely easy for the opponent to knock it completely over. This low spin rate towards the end of the battle is created because in the process of wobbling at such a large angle, more friction is made with the stadium floor, thus decreasing its Stamina.
Libra's design has more weight on the outside, allowing for centrifical force and storm is not a powerful recoil, but it has some attack and doesn't have enough recoil to jeopardize the combo's defense, and works well in combination with the SD's movement on the ridge.

I repeat: This is not a lie, but it needs testing against right spin attack and stamina combos. LL Drago couldn't stand a chance against this thing. If you need me to do more testing, than check the my parts spoiler in my signature.
i want my dranzer combo moved from destabilizer to something else as it doesnt really destabilize, it kinda just wears down the opponant, "eating" there stamina
maybe a balance combo? because the way balance combos are described is that they have fair win % against all types.
(Jan. 23, 2011  11:42 PM)Gearfried97 Wrote: maybe a balance combo? because the way balance combos are described is that they have fair win % against all types.

do you mean mine?
it has never bean tested vs attack so it might not be good for balance
"Dranzer" doesn't do very wee against attackers, unless the clear wheel comes into play, since Eagle has some recoil. I might change it, but I am mourning the Bears' loss...Now, if it means anything, I will cry over my Jay Cutler poster. Well, not cry, but you get it.<Very Off-Topic. But enough of my whining, what do you think it should be called?
(Jan. 24, 2011  2:40 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: what do you think it should be called?
what do you mean? like what type "dranzer" should be? maybe stamina destroyer, just kidding , i guess stamina type.
I'll change it when I'm done moping. Probably when Pittsburgh wins.
Okay, Rock is done. Midnight, Torch, and even Hyper severely outclassed it...Rock, you truly have little use.
Updated. Rock. Is. Owned.
You added the new Wheels that easily, that quickly ? If you want this to be accurate, wait to have a lot more proof, notably at least two other people's tests and more. There is a reason it takes some time to update the Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos topic.
I have already done some testing with Night Bull go check the Hasbro stadium testing even though I was using the carp SVS. Is it alright if I put tests for Torch here?