Competitive Hasbro MFB Combos

(Jan. 20, 2011  11:53 PM)Megablader9 Wrote: Gonna add some defense stuff now. Should C145 be reinstated?

I think it should. I've always gotten good results with it in hasbro stadiums. I will post some results tomorrow to help prove my point.
(Jan. 20, 2011  11:59 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: i think that c145+mf should be= to gb145

Within LF
I've Experienced Frequent KO's From 100 Tracks
Due To Them Hitting The Oval Shape Of GB145

While C145 Doesn't Have This Problem
Merely Brushing The Opponents Away From Reaching It's Track.
(Jan. 21, 2011  5:32 AM)Stratus G. Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2011  11:59 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: i think that c145+mf should be= to gb145

Within LF

good point, but i meant rock ___ ch120f does bad earth bull gb145sf, i think testing needs to be done with defence without metal faces, and LTAC should be tested more
(Jan. 21, 2011  5:36 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2011  5:32 AM)Stratus G. Wrote:

Within LF

good point, but i meant rock ___ ch120f does bad earth bull gb145sf, i think testing needs to be done with defence without metal faces, and LTAC should be tested more

Which Defense Combination(s)? And Against What?
I Can Do Testing Of Such If Needed.

also like i said i think a MF should be optional for defence

this thread is slowly but surely turning into more of a joke
no need for qualifiers, give them the best of the best and whether or not they can make it is their problem.
(Jan. 21, 2011  5:56 AM)Mc Frown Wrote:

also like i said i think a MF should be optional for defence

this thread is slowly but surely turning into more of a joke
no need for qualifiers, give them the best of the best and whether or not they can make it is their problem.

no i mean that a metal face isnt really needed, i dont have a metal face yet and i cant get KOs vs earth bull gb145sf at all (i can still KO stamina), and a hasbro metal face is like $35 so, for other defence combos yes it is needed but it isnt really for earth ___ gb145sf
this thread seems like a joke because you use a TT stadium where all these combos would stink, but these combos do good in a hasbro stadium, its a different metagame with different conditions

i want testing on earth bull gb145sf without a MF vs hasbro top tier attack combos
i am going to do some low track attack combe (LTAC) testing
A joke?! I worked hard on these combos. I test them everyday! But Burn still does well for Defense... I will not be taking it off, until we see what Midnight, Hyper, Torch, and Fury can do.
Earth Bull 145s

Great Combo You Must Try It once In your blader life
ok i did tests with earth ___ gb145sf with no MF, go look and see

(Jan. 22, 2011  2:53 AM)Armouredblader Wrote: Earth Bull 145s

Great Combo You Must Try It once In your blader life

show us tests in the hasbro stadium testing thread
(Jan. 21, 2011  4:57 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: this thread seems like a joke because you use a TT stadium

wrongggggggggggg
well if you tested these combos (that we have put are allot of our time into) you would see that it is not a joke...
(Jan. 22, 2011  4:59 AM)Mc Frown Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2011  4:57 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: this thread seems like a joke because you use a TT stadium

wrongggggggggggg

Quick question. If you say that people should quit saying Hasbro sucks, why are you so against this thread? I don't get it. Every combo here does well, and somebody just brought up Earth__125WD on the Customizations page, and it did well against 230 in his tests, so why try to make this look like a joke? This is a valuable thread for people who are not fortunate enough to have an Attack Stadium. I could just use that and leave the others to dry, but I don't. Enough of my ranting. C145 may be going back up, if I see 3 65%+ tests.
(Jan. 11, 2011  3:22 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: Defense
MF Earth/Burn Bull/Cancer _125/CH120WD/SF lol wd
MF Earth/Burn Bull/Cancer GB145SF
Earth BullT125B (Against destabilizers.)
Why not combine the underlined? PS, don't add C145 and D125 > 125

Stamina
Earth Bull/Aquario100/125/145SD/WD
Burn Bull/Aquario 100/125/145/DF145SD/WD
DF145? And why not D/T125?

"Balance"
Rock___ __125/CH120(basic S-Series)
this seems poor

Destabilisers:

Killer___T125FS/SF
there are better choices of metal wheels and 125 is laughable for destabilizing.
(Jan. 22, 2011  5:34 AM)Mc Frown Wrote:
(Jan. 11, 2011  3:22 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: Defense
MF Earth/Burn Bull/Cancer _125/CH120WD/SF lol wd
Why not combine the underlined? PS, don't add C145 and D125 > 125

Stamina
DF145? And why not D/T125?

"Balance"
this seems poor

Destabilisers:

Killer___T125FS/SF
there are better choices of metal wheels and 125 is laughable for destabilizing.

yeah it seems poor, but have you tested these combos yourself?
if you did you would see that they are good...
either help us or leave because we have tested and seen that they do good, and I am no liar
I was just reading the OP, then about to say things that just seem odd, or just not right, but it seems mc frown beat me to it.but,
Quote:Attack
Rock___CH120F/HF
Rock___T125/D125SF/RF (With Catapult Shot)
Why t/d125 over ch120? Doesn't make sense to me
Lightning L-Drago 100/CH120F/HF/RF (With Catapult Shot)

Defense
SF for defence? That also makes no sense. And why burn, it does have recoil ya know.
MF Earth/Burn Bull/Cancer _125/CH120WD/SF
again, why SF and burn?
Against what destabilizers? Just that killer t125 one? I guarantee you that this won't do well against a flame destabilizer at 100

No wb makes no sense either

Stamina
Like mcfrown said, why df145?

"Balance"
I really don't think this will achieve win rates against stamina defense or attack

Destabilisers:

Killer___T125FS/SF
Killer is way too light. No metal face, MF is needed for this. Earth 100 would make this lift off the stadium
Hi, I'm kind of new to beyblades and had some simple questions to ask and hope you guys don't tear me apart for it.
For:

Does that mean it can be:
MF Earth Bull
MF Earth Cancer
MF Earth __
Earth Bull
Earth Cancer
Earth __
And so on for MF Burn / Burn Bull/Cancer etc.. I think it'd be nice to clarify or seperate them if they have different metal wheel or something, because it confuses me when you have all those names for just one combo.
(Jan. 22, 2011  12:33 PM)SirThinh Wrote: Hi, I'm kind of new to beyblades and had some simple questions to ask and hope you guys don't tear me apart for it.
For:

Does that mean it can be:
MF Earth Bull
MF Earth Cancer
MF Earth __
Earth Bull
Earth Cancer
Earth __
And so on for MF Burn / Burn Bull/Cancer etc.. I think it'd be nice to clarify or seperate them if they have different metal wheel or something, because it confuses me when you have all those names for just one combo.

It means that it can be either:

MF Earth Bull GB145SF
MF Earth Cancer GB145SF
MF Burn Bull GB145SF
or
MF Burn Cancer GB145SF
(Jan. 22, 2011  7:13 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote: I was just reading the OP, then about to say things that just seem odd, or just not right, but it seems mc frown beat me to it.but,
Quote:Attack
Rock___CH120F/HF
Rock___T125/D125SF/RF (With Catapult Shot)
Why t/d125 over ch120? Doesn't make sense to me
Lightning L-Drago 100/CH120F/HF/RF (With Catapult Shot)

Defense
SF for defence? That also makes no sense. And why burn, it does have recoil ya know.
MF Earth/Burn Bull/Cancer _125/CH120WD/SF
again, why SF and burn?
Against what destabilizers? Just that killer t125 one? I guarantee you that this won't do well against a flame destabilizer at 100

No wb makes no sense either

Stamina
Like mcfrown said, why df145?

"Balance"
I really don't think this will achieve win rates against stamina defense or attack

Destabilisers:

Killer___T125FS/SF
Killer is way too light. No metal face, MF is needed for this. Earth 100 would make this lift off the stadium

edit: any more post like ^ without any testing to support there claims is SPAM

hmm again have you tested these? these combos seem wrong, in a TT attack stadium, we are using hasbro stadiums for crying out loud, every thing is different get used to that, and my killer combo gets 60% vs earth bull 145wd, 70% vs earth bull 100wd, and 60% vs earth bull 125sd, and i double tested, so since you havent tested yourself, your points mean nothing at all

if you dont like the thread leave, or help us test, you guys are just spamming about combos you havent tested so how do you know they are bad...
(Jan. 22, 2011  3:59 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: edit: any more post like ^ without any testing to support there claims is SPAM
dun be mad brobot

Quote:if you dont like the thread leave, or help us test, you guys are just spamming about combos you havent tested so how do you know they are bad...

Spam is really a matter of opinion, and constructive criticism =/= spam
I know some stuff about Bey and I think I could make some good suggestions : \
I could go on about how you're not exactly a credible member and that you really have no authority and perhaps somewhat of an inability to declare yourself 'head honcho' of an entire metagame, especially when you don't seem to know that much about the game in the first place, but I'll stay out of that realm ;]
(Jan. 22, 2011  4:26 PM)Mc Frown Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2011  3:59 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: edit: any more post like ^ without any testing to support there claims is SPAM
dun be mad brobot

Quote:if you dont like the thread leave, or help us test, you guys are just spamming about combos you havent tested so how do you know they are bad...

Spam is really a matter of opinion, and constructive criticism =/= spam
I could go on about how you're not exactly a credible member and that you really have no authority and perhaps somewhat of an inability to declare yourself 'head honcho' of an entire metagame, especially when you don't seem to know that much about the game in the first place, but I'll stay out of that realm ;]

i am sorry but your constructive criticism is useless without testing to prove our testing other wise, and i am second in command of the hasbro metagame and megablader9 isnt around allot so i do most of this, and yeah im sorry im not a advance member so i dont know much, but i have studied this game as much as i can

we are trying to give those like me who cant get a TT attack stadium a chance to play without being looked down upon because they dont have a TT attack, what is so bad about that?
(Jan. 22, 2011  4:41 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: then give them the best options

for the combos we have tested so far, we do...
(Jan. 22, 2011  4:41 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2011  4:41 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: then give them the best options

for the combos we have tested so far, we do...

No, not really.

We are just talking logically,
-Burn for defense? Now that's just silly. Why would that be in there when earth is a 100% better option for defence. Burn has recoil, that's how it can be used in an attack combo(that and the flywheel effect)
-That "anti destabilizer" has a b bottom. Why would you use b when wd has more balance?
-no WB? There's something called Friction dude, For defence it's needed
-Df145 for stamina, more friction = less stamina.
-killer is very light. It would get destabilized instead on other beyblades. Needs metal face. I know you said you double tested, but the MF is absolutely needed.

There's logical considerations. There's better options, I even know this without testing.
And you can't declare yourselves 'leaders' of the metagame, that's just stupid : \