Competitive Hasbro MFB Combos

(Jan. 14, 2011  5:23 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2011  4:04 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: I wonder what'll happen if you use Hyper in Left-spin? Uber-Smash!
Nothing, because it will only be right-spin ...

Anyway, I can confirm that Hasbro's Hybrid Wheel versions of the Metal System Beyblades will totally be legal for us. In Japan that might not be the case though, I am not certain.

Of course I knew it would be illegal, I just thought it would be interesting.
Thread name has been changed.
I tested an attack combo in PTW
and i was sooo suprised
the combo was Poison_____ M145Q
it killed my MF Earth Bull C145WB(yeah a little outclassed, but still used)
will be posting test results soon!
Poison? I really need to see like 15 different tests, all at 90% or higher, before I put that up... But I don't expect that anything will come down within 3 weeks.
The OP still says Mas Stampede.
Mas.
Mas.
Can a test be done for Rock Bull CH120SF? I might do it later, but it would be nice to see if someone could find results.

The more results we have, the better!
(Jan. 14, 2011  7:41 AM)Off Topic King Wrote: I tested an attack combo in PTW
and i was sooo suprised

is it ur launch technique? or can anyone pick up this combo and kill off MF earth bull c145 wb
(Jan. 14, 2011  10:14 AM)accountthatdoes Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2011  7:41 AM)Off Topic King Wrote: I tested an attack combo in PTW
and i was sooo suprised

is it ur launch technique? or can anyone pick up this combo and kill off MF earth bull c145 wb

Poison Bull M145Q Vs. Earth Bull C145SF (10 matches)
PB: 0% wins
EB: 100% all by outspin.
I don't feel like going to 20.
umm storm pageus100WF it kills most of the beys in SVS!i did 10 battles and faced lighting l dragoHF
SP:100%all by OS
LD:0%
I'm trying to find some combo that can kill Burn Capricorn 125SD (Which in top tier).

Nothing has been able to beat it more than once.
(Jan. 14, 2011  10:10 PM)Omega12 Wrote: I'm trying to find some combo that can kill Burn Capricorn 125SD (Which in top tier).

Nothing has been able to beat it more than once.

hmm when i get my burn i will test it

lets see how well it does...
Nothing has been able to do well against it. A KO every now and then, but nothing that would do well.
dont worry i will find a way, if not ban maybe for that combo?
I personally love the defence combo in this meta. Although Ima test the stamina's. Whats with Low Stamina Track Combos all of a sudden?
They have a low center of gravity I suppose, plus they destabilize higher ones, so you get two uses in one! I will say this once, then I will start reporting people. Non-Hasbro parts do not belong here! Anyone else does this, and they will be reported.
Haha. I should have seen this coming, but someone copied my results in the Beyblade Facebook page. They claimed it as theirs, but didn't even bother to change the words.
(Jan. 15, 2011  7:43 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: Haha. I should have seen this coming, but someone copied my results in the Beyblade Facebook page. They claimed it as theirs, but didn't even bother to change the words.

what? that is so lame for them

i hate people like that so much...
oh well, today and tomorrow i have allot of stuff but i will be free on monday to test if anyone needs help...
C145 and WB are comin' off. Only 25% against Rock Bull T125SF.
Good. C: told you guise.
Edit; the defense combo is much too confusing for most members amirite? It is like a jumble of letters/numbers.
Meh. I'll fix it. (I wanna say "Sucks to be them" so bad!) But I'll just fix it.
Quick thought on all the Defense combos that say Bull, should they not be Aquario since the Hasbro Aquario mold is heavier than the Hasbro Bull mold?
I guess, but Bull's shape is better for defense, since it can withstand direct hits better, whereas Aquario will either score a good hit, self-KO, or just waste stamina.
(Jan. 16, 2011  8:07 AM)|Joe| Wrote: Quick thought on all the Defense combos that say Bull, should they not be Aquario since the Hasbro Aquario mold is heavier than the Hasbro Bull mold?

Wow. I wish you posted this yesterday. I'm not a crazy beyblade researcher, i just like to try things that i think will work. And just from my own testing, i've really liked Aquario, It seems to have the least wind resistance, and is pretty "solid"

Because of this (often wrong) thread, i wen out last night and bought a Dark Bull just to get the energy wheel (clear wheel?) to test with Earth. Don't like the Dark fusion wheel at all.

I'm really liking Earth Aquario with either the DF track or the ball one from Earth Virgo for weight, and a metal face bolt. The performance tip is where i really get confused. I love the spin speed and spin times i get with the BS and ES tips. And it seems that the translucent plastic is harder and spins faster than the regular plastic. Haven't tested enough with WD and D tips, but not as impressed as others here seem to be.

All i know is that the Gravity Perseus we ordered kicks the poo out of every Hasbro combo we've tried so far. The only way i can beat that one is with Flame on a low track and BS tip launched at an angle. I can manage to get under Perseus and chop away...

Yeah, i really need to get the terminology down. I just wish there was a better way to research all the combos and parts testing. It all seems so scattered.
Read the post above. I stated why Bull is better. Earth gets no wins on a S-series bottom, for obvious reasons. Gravity Perseus is not valid for tests, as Hasbro did not release it yet.
(Jan. 16, 2011  8:07 AM)|Joe| Wrote: Quick thought on all the Defense combos that say Bull, should they not be Aquario since the Hasbro Aquario mold is heavier than the Hasbro Bull mold?
And that's only by 0.01 grams difference