Competitive Hasbro MFB Combos

Meh. SF is here to stay for now. It's been doing exceptionally well, and has earned it's spot as the best Defensive tip Hasbro has out right now.
Burn Bull 125SD has been toppled!
Earth Wolf 125WD gets 50% on it.

But these two are simply overpowering! I'd ban them, but I already got 70% with Rock PegasisCH120RF (Catapult Shoot) on it, so it'll stay for now.
(Jan. 17, 2011  9:11 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: Meh. SF is here to stay for now. It's been doing exceptionally well, and has earned it's spot as the best Defensive tip Hasbro has out right now.
Burn Bull 125SD has been toppled!
Earth Wolf 125WD gets 50% on it.

But these two are simply overpowering! I'd ban them, but I already got 70% with Rock PegasisCH120RF (Catapult Shoot) on it, so it'll stay for now.

well attack>stamina so that might be why, i dont think my killer eagle will beat them at all, but i will test very soon
would this be a good como for competitive reasons:
Earth Aquario ED145WD (all hasbro parts of course)
At least they are not beating everything. But SF is actually forcing KOs. It "shoves" opponents on the TR, and waits while the opponent loses spin.
@above No. ED145 is carp, but you could try Earth Aquario 100/125WD
(Jan. 17, 2011  6:54 PM)ShadowZoroark Wrote: Instead of Bull can i use Aquario?

for what?
bull is better...
Bull combos...i can make several but i have only 1 Bull clear wheel
An aquario combo that has been pretty good on my ptw is Rock Aquario 125b. It has been beating most of my bull combonations.
In my PTW usin Hasbro Light Launcher MF Earth Virgo CH120WD beat my MF Earth Bull GB145SF 7 times out of ten....4 KO's an 3 OS. EB won 3 via KO...(All hasbro parts) :]
(Jan. 17, 2011  7:58 PM)ShadowZoroark Wrote: In my PTW usin Hasbro Light Launcher MF Earth Virgo CH120WD beat my MF Earth Bull GB145SF 7 times out of ten....4 KO's an 3 OS. EB won 3 via KO...(All hasbro parts) :]

thats because WD has more stamina then SF

people please if you are testing combos please put them in there -> http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Hasbro-S...ms-go-here
(Jan. 17, 2011  7:37 PM)Nodear Wrote: An aquario combo that has been pretty good on my ptw is Rock Aquario 125b. It has been beating most of my bull combonations.

B has more stamina than WB and SF...Anyways, Rock is carp for defense. Take off Rock, replace it with Earth, and change B to WD, and you have a dominant combo.
I am going to test Earth Bull CH120RF as a balance type. I hope it's going to act like the Libra CH120RF combination. It's going to be tested against: Earth Megablader9 125WD, LLDrago 100RF, and Earth Megablader9 GB145SF-Metal Face. Megablader9 stands for any energy ring; named after the leader of the hasbro metagame.
EDIT: I have to change the RF on LLDrago to HF; I only have one RF.
(Jan. 18, 2011  3:05 AM)WhyD125 Wrote: I am going to test Earth Bull CH120RF as a balance type. I hope it's going to act like the Libra CH120RF combination. It's going to be tested against: Earth Megablader9 125WD, LLDrago 100RF, and Earth Megablader9 GB145SF-Metal Face. Megablader9 stands for any energy ring; named after the leader of the hasbro metagame.

try but earth+rf hardly works in a TT stadium, so it wont be so good at the attack part of "balance", but of course this is in a hasbro stadium
(Jan. 18, 2011  3:05 AM)WhyD125 Wrote: I am going to test Earth Bull CH120RF as a balance type. I hope it's going to act like the Libra CH120RF combination. It's going to be tested against: Earth Megablader9 125WD, LLDrago 100RF, and Earth Megablader9 GB145SF-Metal Face. Megablader9 stands for any energy ring; named after the leader of the hasbro metagame.

Bwahaha! I like this! All non-specific Clear Wheels should be called Megablader9! Hahaha! Nah. I'm just kiddin'. But if you want to...I have no beef with that.
MF Rock Girrafe ED145WD is AMAZING and in Japan it is Elite Bey #4.
(Jan. 18, 2011  10:33 PM)ethanzh Wrote: Rock Girrafe ED145WD is AMAZING and in Japan it is Elite Bey #4.

1. you must post results
2. this thread is for beys that hasbro released and can only use hasbro parts...
(Jan. 18, 2011  10:33 PM)ethanzh Wrote: MF Rock Girrafe ED145WD is AMAZING and in Japan it is Elite Bey #4.

What the deuce is an Elite Bey #4? And how did this one become so good with an ED145?
(Jan. 18, 2011  10:37 PM)GaHooleone Wrote:
(Jan. 18, 2011  10:33 PM)ethanzh Wrote: MF Rock Girrafe ED145WD is AMAZING and in Japan it is Elite Bey #4.

What the deuce is an Elite Bey #4? And how did this one become so good with an ED145?

QFT, there is know way that is a "Elite Bey #4" it is not good
check it my hasbro awnser to 230. flame_145 Hf/s s mode

Here is my test

Flame pegasus145 Hf/s vs Earth aquario100 sd

launcher grip and light launcher max stampede stadium

FP by os
FP by os
EA by os
FP by os
FP by os
FP by os
EA by os
FPby os
FP by os
FP by os

Flame Pegasus 80% win rate

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
check it my hasbro awnser to 230. flame_145 Hf/s s mode

Here is my test

Flame pegasus145 Hf/s vs Earth aquario100 sd

launcher grip and light launcher max stampede stadium

FP by os
FP by os
EA by os
FP by os
FP by os
FP by os
EA by os
FPby os
FP by os
FP by os

Flame Pegasus 80% win rate

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seeing This. No,It Couldn't Possibly Elite. Even a #4
Earth Bull GB145WD Is a Better Custom.
YAY! SF is up for Defense. Could MF Earth Gasher D125SF be added to defense as well? I'll give you guys the results if you really want them, but on the Hasbro Stadium Testing Thread Megablader9 already has them. Gotta send them to lord wolfblade as well.
i say that MF should be optional for the combo mf earth bull gb145sf as i cant get a ko against it and i have no MF

i will show tests soon
Gonna add some defense stuff now. Should C145 be reinstated?
(Jan. 20, 2011  11:53 PM)Megablader9 Wrote: Gonna add some defense stuff now. Should C145 be reinstated?

i think that c145+mf should be= to gb145

also like i said i think a MF should be optional for defence, oh i got testing done on 125 stamina combos