Competitive Hasbro MFB Combos

(Jan. 22, 2011  6:23 PM)SSJfisherman Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2011  4:41 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2011  4:41 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: then give them the best options

for the combos we have tested so far, we do...

No, not really.

We are just talking logically,
-Burn for defense? Now that's just silly. Why would that be in there when earth is a 100% better option for defence. Burn has recoil, that's how it can be used in an attack combo(that and the flywheel effect)
-That "anti destabilizer" has a b bottom. Why would you use b when wd has more balance?
-no WB? There's something called Friction dude, For defence it's needed
-Df145 for stamina, more friction = less stamina.
-killer is very light. It would get destabilized instead on other beyblades. Needs metal face. I know you said you double tested, but the MF is absolutely needed.

There's logical considerations. There's better options, I even know this without testing.

burn for defence i dont get either
hmm sf has more friction then wb dude, why do you think sf moves more
df145 isnt so bad
evil not killer, and it does not need a metal face from my tests

do some testing before you bother me again, your logic is wrong becasue we have tests that say other wise

@mcfrown well we are running the hasbro metagame and know allot about it, so what are we then
(Jan. 22, 2011  6:34 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: hmm sf has more friction then wb dude, why do you think sf moves more
Wrongo sir! Sf is partially flat, which is why it moves. Flat doesn't mean that more surface area is touching the stadium at one time.

(Jan. 22, 2011  6:34 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: df145 isnt so bad
Outclassed. 145 is better, less friction, like I said. And Like you said, "your logic is wrong" show tests that prove df145 is better than 145. Better luck next time.

(Jan. 22, 2011  6:34 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: evil not killer, and it does not need a metal face from my tests
I have evil ya know, I know how light it is- too light

And, I think you're getting mad for no reason, I'm not trying to say your dumb, just pointing out mistakes
(Jan. 22, 2011  6:43 PM)SSJfisherman Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2011  6:34 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: hmm sf has more friction then wb dude, why do you think sf moves more
Wrongo sir! Sf is partially flat, which is why it moves. Flat doesn't mean that more surface area is touching the stadium at one time.

(Jan. 22, 2011  6:34 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: df145 isnt so bad
Outclassed. 145 is better, less friction, like I said. And Like you said, "your logic is wrong" show tests that prove df145 is better than 145. Better luck next time.

(Jan. 22, 2011  6:34 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: evil not killer, and it does not need a metal face from my tests
I have evil ya know, I know how light it is- too light

And, I think you're getting mad for no reason, I'm not trying to say your dumb, just pointing out mistakes

hmm logic vs tests, the tests done on evil prove you wrong, yes df145 is worse than 145, sf catches the TR better than wb allowing it to get KOed less (and SF dodges attack types more), and i am sorry i am having a allergic reaction making me moody

now stop spamming our thread, or do tests to show us... END
Has anyone done tests on Cyber and Counter? They might be good for attack.
(Jan. 22, 2011  7:03 PM)beast blader Wrote: FlameBurnfireblazeED145SD awsome stamina type

we need tests to believe you...
(Jan. 22, 2011  6:48 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: now stop spamming our thread, or do tests to show us... END

It's as much our thread as yours, and I don't feel the need to spend $10 to tell you you're wrong.
(Jan. 22, 2011  7:27 PM)Mc Frown Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2011  6:48 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: now stop spamming our thread, or do tests to show us... END

It's as much our thread as yours, and I don't feel the need to spend $10 to tell you you're wrong.

it doesnt matter as i am right, i tested and double tested and megablader9 tested as well, what did you do, nothing but say that we are wrong yet you did no tests but just judge by what parts we used
in a TT stadium they would get there but kicked, but we arent using a TT stadium now are we

im sorry but you just tore away my joy of helping people who dont have a TT stadium
MF Evil Aries ED145MS is god, do some awesome tests to prove me wrong.
(Jan. 22, 2011  7:34 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: MF Evil Aries ED145MS is god, do some awesome tests to prove me wrong.

i dont have MS so i cant sorry

please do some tests so we can see how good it is

(and at least i showed tests for my combo)
do we come into the Competitive MFB Combos thread and spam it and call it a joke? No. So it would be greatly appreciated if you didn't do that to this thread.
(Jan. 22, 2011  7:36 PM)Gearfried97 Wrote: do we come into the Competitive MFB Combos thread and spam it and call it a joke? No. So it would be greatly appreciated if you didn't do that to this thread.

yes thank you so much, thats what i have been meaning to say
Since I'm not the best at making combos, or trying to make combos, 'm going to just retest other people's combos.

Anyone got any combos They would like to be tested?
(Jan. 22, 2011  10:26 PM)Omega12 Wrote: Since I'm not the best at making combos, or trying to make combos, 'm going to just retest other people's combos.

Anyone got any combos They would like to be tested?

i was using flame bull gb145sf for defence and i found that when ever it got hit it was like it was nudged, were earth looked like it was shoved when hit, can you test more as i have no time to

also my brother was trying flame ___ h145f, to use h145 for attack and it did well but i think it might do better with HF/S to allow h145 to hit more (i dont have HF/S so i cant)
MF Rock Bull/Cancer H145HF would be good. HF/S' height difference is definitetly not enough to make H145 hit consistently..
It doesn't move much, unless it's put against an attack type.
I was able to pocket it fairly easily with Rock Leone D145RF.
(Jan. 22, 2011  10:58 PM)Omega12 Wrote: It doesn't move much, unless it's put against an attack type.
I was able to pocket it fairly easily with Rock Leone D145RF.

Wait, what combo? Did you Mean D125, DF145 or what? Anyways FS did well for Defense when I got to test it. It wouldn't budge with Earth Bull D125FS but it had a bit worse results C145. Results in a sec.
(Jan. 22, 2011  7:37 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2011  7:36 PM)Gearfried97 Wrote: do we come into the Competitive MFB Combos thread and spam it and call it a joke? No. So it would be greatly appreciated if you didn't do that to this thread.

Thats the exact same thing as saying that ALL of the posts here are spam.

No matter what faulty tests you have, they don't make a difference with things like df145 being heavier than 145, causing less stamina. Or burn having recoil, making its defense use zero. Things like those, no matter where you test that, even if it is on tile floor, cannot be proved differently.
(Jan. 23, 2011  1:29 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2011  7:37 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:

Thats the exact same thing as saying that ALL of the posts here are spam.

No matter what faulty tests you have, they don't make a difference with things like df145 being heavier than 145, causing less stamina. Or burn having recoil, making its defense use zero. Things like those, no matter where you test that, even if it is on tile floor, cannot be proved differently.
that thread was locked do to spam you know.

dude stop, ok burn we will get rid of once we get tests with it only getting 60% or lower win, my tests are not faulty (i even doulble tested to make sure) so just stop, yes 145 is better than df145 but df145 is still top tier, and there is a difference between a LF/MXS and a TT attack so the combos work differently
lord Wolfblade dateline=' Wrote: that thread was locked do to spam you know.

dude stop, ok burn we may get rid soon, and my tests are not faulty (i even doulble tested to make sure) so just stop
and there is a difference between a LF/MXS and a TT attack so the combos work differently

you do know that is the thread in the advanced forum...

Like I said, no matter what tests you have, it doesn't make a difference-
Anti destabilizer with bad balance?

A sharp oriented stamina Bottom used in defense over WB?

Stupid things like this make no difference where you test it.

Oh and I just tested poison Scorpio m145 es And mc Frown's combo in a fish bowl and they got a 120% win rate against all your combos.
(Jan. 23, 2011  1:44 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote:
lord Wolfblade dateline=' Wrote: that thread was locked do to spam you know.

dude stop, ok burn we may get rid soon, and my tests are not faulty (i even doulble tested to make sure) so just stop
and there is a difference between a LF/MXS and a TT attack so the combos work differently

you do know that is the thread in the advanced forum...

Like I said, no matter what tests you have, it doesn't make a difference-
Anti destabilizer with bad balance?

A sharp oriented stamina Bottom used in defense over WB?

Stupid things like this make no difference where you test it.

Oh and I just tested poison Scorpio m145 es And mc Frown's combo in a fish bowl and they got a 120% win rate against all your combos.
before it was moed to the advance foum it was spammed like crazy...
what ever, on paper they shouldnt work but in reality they do ok just get over it, and you cant get 120% win also a fish bowl is illegal so your tests mean nothing
Who would think of using Fish bowl as a stadium

All Tests should be done in a Attack Stadium IMO
(Jan. 23, 2011  1:57 AM)JonnB Wrote: All Tests should be done in a Attack Stadium IMO

hmm so basically you are saying that those without a TT attack shouldnt do tests at all?
try any clearwheel and face with a dark wheel 105 sd