Competitive Hasbro MFB Combos

(Jan. 26, 2011  3:23 PM)UnluckyXIII Wrote: I have already done some testing with Night Bull go check the Hasbro stadium testing even though I was using the carp SVS. Is it alright if I put tests for Torch here?

well you used night for stamina vs a outclassed combo so it isnt enough, but since it was a stamina battle the SVS is fine
put torch tests in the "hasbro stadium combo testing" thread please

man, why wont the legend series come here?!? Unhappy

@megablader9 can you remove the MF from my combo? it doesnt need it and MFs lower stamina
Ok but I must warn you in advance, I have VERY little to work with and the only stadium I have is SVS so these tests probably won't count for much and since Torch displays some degree of recoil its going to be hard to get results without a proper attack stadium or max stampede. Oh well. I'll either buy it or Midnight Bull.
The LEgend wheels should not be listed as top tier yet.

I have been using combos that have been mentioned and AM NOT getting the same results.
As of now, I added the Legend Wheels for attack because Rock was getting bad results in the absence of WB, so new attack wheels were needed. I may still take off Night, until more tests. Sorry.
wow, that was quick. legend series wheels are up ow, and rock is down.

btw, i never could get rock to ko aythig :/
if this is going to be a hasbro only thread, you should at least change killer to evil in the combo list.
(Jan. 27, 2011  4:29 AM)Otsu Wrote: if this is going to be a hasbro only thread, you should at least change killer to evil in the combo list.

lol forgot about that, but killer sounds 500000% better than evil
(Jan. 23, 2011  8:21 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: Storm Libra D125SD. (Yes, I know these parts except for SD are all outclassed, but the test results are honest)

I'm bumping this request, can someone else test this besides me?
While I'm not quite sure if this is the correct place to post I'll just put it up here anyway. I've been testing out a new combo (Bakushin Susanow CH120/145SF) out against one of my best beyblades, Burn Serpent DF145SD (which I believe is top tier in hasbro stadiums). It took it down numerous times by both outspinning and knocking it into the pocket. I used the Max Stampede Stadium and the height for Bakushin was at 145. Could anyone do some more testing on this particular combo? I was pretty excited when I saw the results for myself. Here they are:

Bak. = Bakushin Susanow
BS = Burn Serpent
(They both have the same initials lol)

1: Bak OS
2: BS OS
3: BS OS
4: Bak OS
5: Bak Pocket
6: Bak Pocket
7: BS OS
8: Bak OS
9: Bak OS
10: Bak Pocket
I don't have a Hasbro stadium to test in
But Earth Bull GB145SD has a decent win rate against Burn Bull 145SD in a TT Stamina Stadium
I've been testing some of the top tier blades that supposedly work well in TT stadiums in Hasbro and they're not doing very well at all. That's why I've switched over to this thread. Also, if anyone has any requests for tests I recently got my midnight and night wheels...Please take a look at potentially adding Bakushin to the list of "top tiers" Thanks!
Since no one took time to explain/post response to you trumpet:
RF is dead in Hasbro stadiums, plain and simple.
Stick an HF/F onto those attack combo's and see them fly. Also, it is redundant that you try them in Hasbro stadiums when this is a strictly hasbro-only thread. In response to your Bakushin post:
Post your own tests for it, I assume you have the wheel or you would not impose it to be a top-tier part.
Dan, I have posted results a couple posts above. From what I've read it is typical that multiple people test with the combo before it is selected as top tier. Although I am new to this forum I've noticed one common quote the reoccurs in multiple threads: "please read before posting." That being said, I really appreciate you taking time to reply to my post.
Uh huh,
Well I just got a smack in the face.
In recovery: Test it against a top-tier defense type, it is obvious that an attack-type would wipe the floor with a Stamina-type. :V
Ah-hah! Good call on that. I will do these tests tomorrow and post the results. No hard feelings? I'm trying to make friends, not enemies.
Haha good start, huh? Yeah, it is all good.
Well, I tried out Bakushin Susanow CH145SF against a top tier Defense (MF Earth Bull T125WD) and it was terrible, to be honest. I decided "hey, what the heck lets just try a different clear wheel..." The results I got were very interesting...

Bakushin Gasher CH145SF Vs. MF Earth Bull T125WD

1:BG OS
2: EB OS
3: BG OS
4:BG OS
5:BG OS
6EeeB OS
7:BG OS
8EeeB OS
9:BG OS
10:BG OS

I'm wondering if I should try another clear wheel with Bakushin? Possibly something that would do better? Anyway, I'm thinking this is a great balance type bey...let me know what you think!
Earth Orso T125SD

The BEST combo I've ever tested. This outsmarted an Earth Bull C145WB (MF and Non-MF made the same results), Lightning L Drago CH120RF, Earth Leone GB145WB, and I'll try Burn Bull soon

Here are results:

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Hasbro-S...#pid531437
okay this is proboly a nooob post so heres my so called idea i think bakushin is a good balance wheel since i saw stuff that said it has even stamina while i had nice attack anddefense qualities or so i heard so this is proboly a stupid idea but might make a come back for the balance top tier
Read up on what a balance type is on the beywiki.
BBS:
Dude, why would you even use RF in Hasbro stadiums? You must know better..
(Jan. 11, 2011  3:22 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: The Hasbro metagame has been defined, and it has been decided to start a top-tier list. All of these have been getting good results. Plus, there is finally a defined "balance" in the Hasbro metagame.

These combos do best in Max Stampede and Lightning Force. SVS, PTW, and Mobile are usable, but these stadiums are the most useful.

Attack
Midnight/Torch___CH120F/HF
Lightning L-Drago 100/CH120F/HF/RF (With Catapult Shot)
Hyper/Midnight/Torch___100F/HF/RF (with Catapult Shot)

Defense
MF Earth/Burn Bull/Cancer GB145SF
MF Earth/Burn Bull/Cancer _125/CH120WD/SF

Stamina
Earth Bull/Aquario100/125/145SD/WD
Burn Bull/Aquario 100/125/145/DF145SD/WD
MF Killer___T125FS
Night Bull (Top-Teir Stamina Track)WD (Being Considered. Need more tests.)

Destabilizers
Flame Bull 100SF/FS

Side Notes
All of these have been tested in the Hasbro Metagame thread, and are doing well.

Well, Burn is still doing well for Defense, so it's not going anywhere for now.
Legend Series tested. Rock is outclassed. I still have to test Fury.

The Balance type was doing well, until it encountered the Legend Series, Burn, and some Earth Combos. I'll try again when CS is released, but until then, Balance is suspended for way too many 10-20% win rates.

Rock was severely outclassed.
Rock can, at best, get 35% against MF Earth Bull GB145SF, while the Legend series does way better, even to the point of achieving 80-90% win rates.

The Front Page Seriously Needs To Be Cleaned Up..
I Fixed It Said Quote Above,What I Thought It Should Look Like. Unless Others Think Differently.
Midnight has not been doing all that well for me at all...I have no idea why it's considered "top tier." I've been using Max Stampede. The combos I've used are: MF Midnight Bull GB145F and I've also tried the stated "top tier" combo. It didn't do much at all. Too light. I'm wondering if Fury would make a difference...
(Feb. 02, 2011  5:24 AM)trumpetblade Wrote: Midnight has not been doing all that well for me at all...I have no idea why it's considered "top tier." I've been using Max Stampede. The combos I've used are: MF Midnight Bull GB145F and I've also tried the stated "top tier" combo. It didn't do much at all. Too light. I'm wondering if Fury would make a difference...

yeh i agree. top tier attack should be wiped of all except lightning l drago.
ps. fury is bad too.
Do you have any proof of how Fury is bad?