Competitive Hasbro MFB Combos

I very well COULD test Stamina, if you'd like me to.
UPDATED!!! All attack types get a MF. Sorry, that was a typo. I just forgot to put them in the post. Yes, I am human. Night does better with a MF, but has issues with Burn.
(Feb. 06, 2011  6:59 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: UPDATED!!! All attack types get a MF. Sorry, that was a typo. I just forgot to put them in the post. Yes, I am human. Night does better with a MF, but has issues with Burn.

you need to get rid of the MF in my combo (why is it even there?)

other than that, everything looks good
It got beat around more without it. Burn Bull GB145SF kerpwned it with recoil, so the MF prevents it. I'll say it is optional.
So you refuse to take my advice on re-organizing the list? Tongue_out Alright.
In the combo MF earth bull gb145 sf why is sf used over wd?
(Feb. 07, 2011  1:57 AM)trumpetblade Wrote: In the combo MF earth bull gb145 sf why is sf used over wd?

because the list needs to be updated
(Feb. 07, 2011  2:02 AM)trumpetblade Wrote: So wd is a much better option?

they are about equal from the testing i have seen
So in your opinion what would the best defence combo be?
(Feb. 07, 2011  2:15 AM)trumpetblade Wrote: So in your opinion what would the best defence combo be?

MF earth bull gb145/(maybe ch120)wd/sf
I thought so. I'm more inclined to use wd over sf, however. I suggest we get wd up there on that list A.S.A.P.
Why isn't it being updated..? Lol.
(Feb. 07, 2011  3:43 AM)Dan Wrote: Why isn't it being updated..? Lol.

because megablader9 isnt on allot, like me, if i did this thread it would be done (sorry if i sound like i am bragging, im not trying to)
Understandable. Some people are just busy. I know I am with finishing up classes. Anyway, maybe a couple of people should be placed in charge of this thread. I am very interested in making the hasbro metagame have more of a place here, at the main beyblade site on the internet, for those of us who do not have access to a TT stadium.
(Feb. 07, 2011  4:05 AM)trumpetblade Wrote: Understandable. Some people are just busy. I know I am with finishing up classes. Anyway, maybe a couple of people should be placed in charge of this thread. I am very interested in making the hasbro metagame have more of a place here, at the main beyblade site on the internet, for those of us who do not have access to a TT stadium.

why do you think i am here
ok my fix-ups:
Quote:Attack
MF Hyper/Midnight/Torch/Lightning (L-Drago) ___ 100/CH120F/HF/RF (with Catapult Shot)

Defense
MF Earth/Burn Bull/Cancer GB145/CH120WD/SF

Stamina
Burn/Earth/(MF Night) Bull/Aquario 100/125/145SD/WD
MF Killer ___ T125FS (MF is optional.)

Destabilizers:
Flame Bull 100SF/FS

well what do you think (yes there are changes)
I think you should shorten it man, it is a top-tier list, no room for 3rd tier combos. Honestly, look at mine.
Personally midnight has not been performing well for me. Also I would have to say that because the majority of people do not have hyper and are unable to test it, it probably shouldn't be considered a top tier part. That being said, I do have high hopes for it. One final note: has torch really been that great for any combo?
(Feb. 07, 2011  4:16 AM)Dan Wrote: I think you should shorten it man, it is a top-tier list, no room for 3rd tier combos. Honestly, look at mine.

hmm yes, i will edit, come back in a few minutes

edit: my changes are fixed

(Feb. 07, 2011  4:17 AM)trumpetblade Wrote: Personally midnight has not been performing well for me. Also I would have to say that because the majority of people do not have hyper and are unable to test it, it probably shouldn't be considered a top tier part. That being said, I do have high hopes for it. One final note: has torch really been that great for any combo?

what combo are you using midnight on?
but for some people it does good, and for others it is bad (a very weird part indeed)
torch is good(ish) for attack
I agree with the changes. Where does balance stand in all of this? Still think the legend series should be reconsidered. I have also been looking at a defense combo someone used with the night wheel. I will perform tests.
Balance? We have none bro.
I think we need to have extensive tests of all the attack wheels, and find which is best. Keep the top 2 of them.. Too many man!
(Feb. 07, 2011  4:39 AM)Dan Wrote: Balance? We have none bro.
I think we need to have extensive tests of all the attack wheels, and find which is best. Keep the top 2 of them.. Too many man!

i do agree a bit, but with the legend is that they dont have them here in toronto (or not that i know of), so i cant test and midnight works for some people and is a fail for some people
(Feb. 07, 2011  4:11 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
(Feb. 07, 2011  4:05 AM)trumpetblade Wrote: Understandable. Some people are just busy. I know I am with finishing up classes. Anyway, maybe a couple of people should be placed in charge of this thread. I am very interested in making the hasbro metagame have more of a place here, at the main beyblade site on the internet, for those of us who do not have access to a TT stadium.

why do you think i am here
ok my fix-ups:
Quote:Attack
MF Hyper/Midnight/Torch/Lightning (L-Drago) ___ 100/CH120F/HF/RF (with Catapult Shot)

Defense
MF Earth/Burn Bull/Cancer GB145/CH120WD/SF

Stamina
Burn/Earth/(MF Night) Bull/Aquario 100/125/145SD/WD
MF Killer ___ T125FS (MF is optional.)

Destabilizers:
Flame Bull 100SF/FS

well what do you think (yes there are changes)

I hope that you did not take offense to my above comment, I meant it in the best way possible! NONE of the legends have performed well as attackers for me. Believe me, I've tried. Both midnight and fury were used in the combo MF Midnight/Fury GB145HF. HF was used for speed over F. Obviously we know not to use RF at all in Hasbro stadiums. Launched them each in a catapult shoot fashion. First of all I tried them against this combo: Burn ____ DF145SD. This was to see how they would perform against a stamina type. They failed. Horribly. Actually, to be honest Fury did not do as poorly as Midnight. I didn't even try against a defense because I knew it would not be worth it (and I don't have two metal faces). I will try out that night defense combo I've been talking about but am going to bed now (student teaching tomorrow, off topic). Thanks for everything wolfblade!
(Feb. 07, 2011  5:06 AM)trumpetblade Wrote: NONE of the legends have performed well as attackers for me. Believe me, I've tried. Both midnight and fury were used in the combo MF Midnight/Fury GB145HF. HF was used for speed over F. Obviously we know not to use RF at all in Hasbro stadiums. Launched them each in a catapult shoot fashion. First of all I tried them against this combo: Burn ____ DF145SD. This was to see how they would perform against a stamina type. They failed. Horribly. Actually, to be honest Fury did not do as poorly as Midnight. I didn't even try against a defense because I knew it would not be worth it (and I don't have two metal faces). I will try out that night defense combo I've been talking about but am going to bed now (student teaching tomorrow, off topic). Thanks for everything wolfblade!

the thing is that for megablader and Stratus G. they have done good, try looking for there exact combos and test them, once more testing is done a decision will be made