Competitive Hasbro MFB Combos

Certainly. It might not be for awhile though so if anyone else would like to go ahead and test them then please feel free. Both Midnight and Fury
I did a couple of test runs this morning on a potential night defense combo. Seemed to do pretty well. I will have complete results up this evening for those of you who are interested. I would love to find a use for a legend wheel that isn't midnight :-)
Here are my findings:

MF Night Bull GB145WD vs. LL Drago CH120HF

1: LLD KO
2: NB OS
3: LLD KO
4: NB KO
5: LLD KO
6: NB OS
7: LLD KO
8: LLD KO
9: NB OS
10: NB OS

Here we are vs. earth combo just to compare:

MF Earth Bull GB145WD vs. LL Drago CH120HF

1: EB OS
2: EB OS
3: EB OS
4: EB OS
5: EB OS
6: ahhh heck, does anyone really want me to finish these tests? We know where this is going...

Anyway, I'm still holding out for something with the name Legend to be good, but for now it seems like nothing....
Nice triple post.
Don't do that, just edit your first post.
also all test results should go in the "Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing!" thread, not here, but thanks for testing anyways
MF Earth Bull CH120RF, ima do some testing in that thread like you said .
RF is not a great option in Hasbro stadiums. Is it a worn down RF or near-new one?
(Jan. 11, 2011  3:22 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: The Hasbro metagame has been defined, and it has been decided to start a top-tier list. All of these have been getting good results. Plus, there is finally a defined "balance" in the Hasbro metagame.

These combos do best in Max Stampede and Lightning Force. SVS, PTW, and Mobile are usable, but these stadiums are the most useful.

Attack
MF Midnight/Torch___CH120F/HF
MF Lightning L-Drago 100/CH120F/HF/RF (With Catapult Shot)
MF Hyper/Midnight/Torch___100F/HF/RF (with Catapult Shot)
(Rock was severely outclassed, since I did 80-90 matches in the past few hours. Rock can, at best, get 35% against MF Earth Bull GB145SF, while the Legend series does way better, even to the point of achieving 80-90% win rates.)
Defense
MF Earth/Burn Bull/Cancer GB145SF/WD
MF Earth/Burn Bull/Cancer _125/CH120WD/SF

Stamina
Earth Bull/Aquario100/125/145SD/WD
Burn Bull/Aquario 100/125/145/DF145SD/WD
MF Killer___T125FS (MF is optional.)
MF Night Bull (Top-Tier Stamina Track)WD (Being Considered. Need more tests. With a MF. Just too light to survive most attack types.)
Destabilizers:
Flame Bull 100SF/FS

All of these have been tested in the Hasbro Metagame thread, and are doing well. Well, Burn is still doing well for Defense, so it's not going anywhere for now. Legend Series tested. Rock is outclassed. I will not test Fury. Don't wanna. The Balance type was doing well, until it encountered the Legend Series, Burn, and some Earth Combos. I'll try again when CS is released, but until then, Balance is suspended for way too many 10-20% win rates.
can you see if my custom bey is top teir it is my best combo earth aquirio d125 hf/s with an ldrago face
(Feb. 09, 2011  5:01 AM)trumpetblade Wrote: RF is not a great option in Hasbro stadiums. Is it a worn down RF or near-new one?

I bought 2 Takara-Tomy, and 1 Hasbro, I'll use my hasbro, which i never used before.
(Feb. 09, 2011  5:17 AM)thebladebomber Wrote: can you see if my custom bey is top teir it is my best combo earth aquirio d125 hf/s with an ldrago face

The Face Doesn't Matter Unless It's A Hasbro MF
Earth Aquario D125 HF/S
What Were You Going For?
just bumping this
Quote:Attack
MF Hyper/Midnight/Torch/Lightning (L-Drago) ___ 100/CH120F/HF/RF (with Catapult Shot)

Defense
MF Earth/Burn Bull/Cancer GB145/CH120WD/SF

Stamina
Burn/Earth/(MF Night) Bull/Aquario 100/125/145SD/WD
MF Killer ___ T125FS (MF is optional.)

Destabilizers:
Flame Bull 100SF/FS
so does anyone think something should be added/removed, or do you think this should be the knew list
(Feb. 09, 2011  4:50 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: MF Hyper/Midnight/Torch/Lightning (L-Drago) ___ 100/CH120F/HF/RF (with Catapult Shot)

Hyper, midnight, and torch do well? I heard someone saying they didn't have enough oomph to knock a few beyblades out of the stadium. Or was that when it was attacking Takara beyblades?
(Feb. 09, 2011  5:49 PM)Gibraltor Wrote:
(Feb. 09, 2011  4:50 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: MF Hyper/Midnight/Torch/Lightning (L-Drago) ___ 100/CH120F/HF/RF (with Catapult Shot)

Hyper, midnight, and torch do well? I heard someone saying they didn't have enough oomph to knock a few beyblades out of the stadium. Or was that when it was attacking Takara beyblades?

they do, it just for some people it does bad, and for some it does good
How does one perform the catapult shot
(Feb. 09, 2011  6:27 PM)Vortex-Pegas Wrote: How does one perform the catapult shot

offtopic? its like sliding shoot but without banking
(Feb. 09, 2011  5:49 PM)Gibraltor Wrote:

That was me who said that.They do well,IF YOU CAN GET A HASBRO METAL FACE.
Sometimes they do and sometimes they don't o.O That's too circumstancial >.> Ah, the MF was easy to get.
A top tier should not be so debatable.
flame pegasus

1.face bolt-

pegasus

2.clear wheel-

pegausus

3.metal wheel-

flame

4.spin track

d125

5. tip

flat
Tongue_out_wink
how the hell do you have legend beys on there already
and night is worse for stamina than thermal
(Feb. 10, 2011  2:56 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: how the hell do you have legend beys on there already
and night is worse for stamina than thermal

Exactly. I already asked Megablader9 why he thought it took time for the Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos topic to be updated, but it seems he decided to remain oblivious to that fact, especially when others have reported Torch and Fury being terrible, for instance ...

Also, why is there "MFB" in this thread's title. There is no such thing with Hasbro.
There. I pulled down Torch. I stated that Night and an MF needs testing. I understand that the Legends are not as good as other TT parts, but it beats Rock, which is terrible vs. SF.
how can something be top tier and 'need testing'
honestly this thread is so poor its a wonder it isnt locked and taken over by someone who gets it better
(Feb. 10, 2011  3:51 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: how can something be top tier and 'need testing'
honestly this thread is so poor its a wonder it isnt locked and taken over by someone who gets it better

i agree, for now the attack combos should stay with only lightning ldrago 100/ch120f/hf/rf
saying that the tier list should look like this (until further testing)
and who would that be?
hey im new to testingmy string launcher broke so had to use rip cord just battleing Thermal Picses T125 ES Vs Mf lightning L drago 100 Rf and decided to test it after seeing interesting results

1. thermal picses vs lldrago pices out spin
2. picses OS
3.Pices OS
4. picses Out Spin
5. Pices Out spin
6. ll drago outspin/in stadium ko?
7. Picses Os
8. LLdrago picses self destruct
9. lldrago KO / OoS (out of stadium pocket shot)
10.Picses OS

all times picses launched first l drago done with sliding shoot on ripcords picses got 70% win

what i found interesting was how es hit the ground but when it did that came back up 10% got away from l drago so he OS him 6 l drago got a super hit he went up and came down unbalanced l drago had enough left to take hi out 9. i feel l drago got luccky picses just got in the way of l drago when he got stuck on Tr after missing pcses and got KO but i found picses could take the hits and es unblanced protected it self because it killed it self in 8. l drago did a shot on track t125 and he got away but did somthong to es and it fell immediatly and died but the es movemeant how it used it high stamina low track and bad qualities of un balanced to survive get away and win EDit max stampede stadium and not sure if thermal could block t125 did nothing i bet andthe tip is the real action