Competitive Hasbro MFB Combos

(Feb. 02, 2011  5:15 AM)Stratus G. Wrote: The Front Page Seriously Needs To Be Cleaned Up..
I Fixed It Said Quote Above,What I Thought It Should Look Like. Unless Others Think Differently.

Yea, I was thinking the same thing and even clearing out the side notes all together. Revision looks good though.
(Feb. 02, 2011  5:44 AM)Otsu Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2011  5:24 AM)trumpetblade Wrote: Midnight has not been doing all that well for me at all...I have no idea why it's considered "top tier." I've been using Max Stampede. The combos I've used are: MF Midnight Bull GB145F and I've also tried the stated "top tier" combo. It didn't do much at all. Too light. I'm wondering if Fury would make a difference...

yeh i agree. top tier attack should be wiped of all except lightning l drago.
ps. fury is bad too.

I Already Tested Fury In All Hasbro-Possible Attack Combos.
It's One Of The Worst "Attack"-Wheels to Use.
(Feb. 02, 2011  3:52 AM)Dan Wrote: Read up on what a balance type is on the beywiki.
BBS:
Dude, why would you even use RF in Hasbro stadiums? You must know better..

Listen. Why the .... do you think that this a HASBRO THREAD, why don't you criticize somewhere else. We ALL know that the RF is TERRIBLE in the Hasbro stadiums, but what other choice do we have???? Huh? So next time please know that we can't help it that we only have these kinds of stadiums. Ok? So stop going on Hasbro threads if all you got to say is s... about us and the way we play.
(Feb. 02, 2011  3:34 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2011  3:52 AM)Dan Wrote: Read up on what a balance type is on the beywiki.
BBS:
Dude, why would you even use RF in Hasbro stadiums? You must know better..

Listen. Why the .... do you think that this a HASBRO THREAD, why don't you criticize somewhere else. We ALL know that the RF is TERRIBLE in the Hasbro stadiums, but what other choice do we have???? Huh? So next time please know that we can't help it that we only have these kinds of stadiums. Ok? So stop going on Hasbro threads if all you got to say is s... about us and the way we play.

instead of getting all angry you could take dans advise and use F or HF instead of RF

and dan isnt saying s... about the way we play, he has helped us test before so dont falsely accuse him of something he didnt do :\

sorry offtopic
(Feb. 02, 2011  3:34 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: Listen. Why the .... do you think that this a HASBRO THREAD, why don't you criticize somewhere else. We ALL know that the RF is TERRIBLE in the Hasbro stadiums, but what other choice do we have???? Huh? So next time please know that we can't help it that we only have these kinds of stadiums. Ok? So stop going on Hasbro threads if all you got to say is s... about us and the way we play.

What? Type coherently then try to oppose me.
There are much better alternatives for Hasbro stadiums; F, HF etc? Its on the first page. If you knew anything about this, you would understand what I meant.
Since you clearly do not, here is a 'simple' way of putting it:
You got garbage results with Lightning LDrago because you used RF. RF shouldn't even be on the top-tier list. Use plastic attack bottoms. I was not reprimanding you or anyone else, or how 'you' play. Just in case you didn't notice, I actually have a top-tier combination up there, unlike yourself. Clear enough?
(Feb. 02, 2011  9:23 PM)Dan Wrote: What? Type coherently then try to oppose me.
There are much better alternatives for Hasbro stadiums; F, HF etc? Its on the first page. If you knew anything about this, you would understand what I meant.
Since you clearly do not, here is a 'simple' way of putting it:
You got garbage results with Lightning LDrago because you used RF. RF shouldn't even be on the top-tier list. Use plastic attack bottoms. I was not reprimanding you or anyone else, or how 'you' play. Just in case you didn't notice, I actually have a top-tier combination up there, unlike yourself. Clear enough?

Listen, I don't wanna get banned, but it's hard not to when you keep on putting much irrelevant posts. Also, what about MF Lightning L-Drago CH120RF? Huh? And why do you think I said "I know the RF is TERRIBLE in a Hasbro Stadium". IF you looked at the title it says "HASBRO". if I had a BB-10 I would never use an RF in the Hasbro stadiums. You said it was garbage because you DID NOT see the results of my combos. Sure if I had a BB-10 I'd be the one to be like you. But no, in this case no. I'm sorry for what I said before but it's so hard when you're just saying stuff that makes me as a blader feel bad. I mean, if everyone had the Attack Stadium, this thread wouldn't be here. i'm 100% sure you have one. But since I and the others on this thread have no choice, we just gotta stick with THIS garbage. I'm just saying that maybe if you hadn;t called my list garbage this wouldn't of started. That list wasn;t garbage. Some of them I got from other threads that are much popular than this one. Some I created myself which worked fine. Now there are so many new pieces for Season 2, I can't get them so I have to stick with it. The facts are that combos are posted, but some are never tested by others, such as this case. Test it yourself. In a HASBRO stadium. That's what i did.

EDIT: I wanted to use a popular combo like MF Lightning L Drago CH120RF, yes I do know everything about this, I could have used HF, or F but they don;t supply the same power as an RF, even though RF sucks in the Hasbro stadiums.
Dude, I was just saying that you got 3/10 with Lightning LDrago in your customization testing because you used RF.. It is not a decent combination either. It pretty much that simple, you do not need to burst out like this.
Take this to PM's if you'd want to reply.
EDIT: Forget that, I thought this was the Testing thread. :V
That is a shame because most of the stapled/off-the-top customs have already been tested.
Midnight, man!
Edit: Earth 100HF/F against the top-tier defense beys!
Somehow over-looked.

Okay, there is way too much clutter on the list.
There should be definite tests made to see how each combo stacks up respectively against a control.
The list is a mess and pretty open to a bunch of different combos, but you need a definite list of what is the best. (Hence the name)
I cannot really leave you hanging so I propose this:

Attack:
Lightning LDrago 100/CH120HF
Midnight/Hyper/Torch _______ 100/CH120HF

Defense:
MF Earth/Burn Bull/Cancer/Aquario GB145/CH120WD/SF

Stamina:
Most cluttered. But:
Burn/Earth Bull 100/125/145WD/SD
MF Killer Bull/Cancer T125FS

Destabilizers:
Flame Bull 100SF/FS

*I think Lightning LDrago 100SF/FS should be tested for destabilizing.. (Omega, test this for me!)
I don't have a MF so I cant do proper testing with legend wheels.
(Feb. 02, 2011  9:56 PM)Dan Wrote: Attack:
Lightning LDrago 100/CH120HF
Midnight/Hyper/Torch _______ 100/CH120HF

Defense:
MF Earth/Burn Bull/Cancer/Aquario GB145/CH120WD/SF

Stamina:
Most cluttered. But:
Burn/Earth Bull 100/125/145WD/SD
MF Killer Bull/Cancer T125FS

Destabilizers:
Flame Bull 100SF/FS

*I think Lightning LDrago 100SF/FS should be tested for destabilizing.. (Omega, test this for me!)

get rid of the MF on the killer combo (i dont even know why its there), i have not tested it with a MF once
Speaking of MF's, why don't the attack combos have any..? :\
I love how you point that out, right when I'm testing a combo so similar

Earthbull GB145 SF V KillerSGTO 125 FS/HF (FS Mode)

1: Killer wins by OS
2: TIE!
3: Killer wins
4: Earth wins
5: Killer wins
6: Killer wins
7: Killer wins
8: Earth
9:Killer
10: Earth
11 (tie redo): TIE (What...)
12 (REDO): TIE (I'm getting tired of this Pinching_eyes)
13 (Redo): Killer wins

I'll test that combo now Dan.

Which mode should LDrago be in Dan? (Also which color sticker does the head go on for each mode :V)
Huh? I'd put it in Multi-hit. (Yellow stickers.)
LLdrago 100FS V Earthbull GB145SF
1Grinrago
2Grinrago
3Grinrago

These tests are boring me big time :V It's obvious that L drago is going to win everytime.

Also, he dies right after Earth bull dies. EVERYTIME

Bull is with a string launcher, and ldrago with a normal L launcher
try it against my combo:
Earth Bull CH120WD, remember?
Edit: And Earth Bull 100WD.
(Feb. 02, 2011  10:49 PM)Dan Wrote: try it against my combo:
Earth Bull CH120WD, remember?
Edit: And Earth Bull 100WD.

May I Post My Results As well?
Sure, anyone can.
You must add my Earth Orso T125SD in the defense top tiers. Here are the results:

Earth Bull C145WB VS. Earth Orso T125SD (Thunderwhip)

Earth Orso: Wins 8
Earth Bull : Wins 2

Earth Orso win rate: 80%

Lightning L-Drago CH120RF VS. Earth Orso T125SD (In Thunderwhip)

Earth Orso: Wins 7
L-Drago (Slider): Wins 3

Lightning L-Drago CH120RF VS. Earth Orso T125SD (In Attack Stadium Format)

Lightning L Drago: Wins 6
Earth Orso: Wins 4

This beyblade has great defense, relatively great stamina, it can avoid spin steal with the Earth Wheel, and take a RAGE of attacks subjected from ANY attack beyblade. I DO NOT have a Vulcan wheel. I would really like if someone could do:
MF (Or no MF) Vulcan Horseus 85R2F.
Vulcan doesn't apply, this is strictly hasbro-only in every aspect. Think of it as TT beyblades never existed in this thread... Chocked_2 It is a mystery Wut!?
@ BeybladeStation Using an RF in a Pegasus Thunderwhip wont really prove much because the stadium is almost flat
If that was in 'attack stadium format' your combination would not win once. Speechless
It cannot evade spin stealing/equalizing when faced with Lightning LDrago 100HF/RF.
Why are you compelled to use RF? It's trash in those stadiums, skewing your results basically. Speechless
If you are so big on Earth Orso T125SD, then people should be testing my Storm Libra/Pegasis T125/D125SD combo. I already have another person (Gearfried97 thanks!) who tested it and got similar results with the MXS. It achieves at least 80% against LL Drago 100RF and 100% against LL Drago HF. This thing is great.
Wait, why would you use HF in the combo Rock___CH120F/HF? Hole Flat isn't nearly as good as RF,and R2F for attack.
We're talking Hasbro here, not Attack Stadiums..