Classic Plastic

Carlsbad, California
La Costa Valley Clubhouse
2280 Calle Barcelona, Carlsbad, CA 92009
  Meet inside the clubhouse.
12:00 PM on 01/25/2020
Format
Plastic

Only official gear from the original plastic series can be used.

View Rulebook

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
5 cash  

This is a venue fee, not a WBO fee.

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

There is a participant cap of 24 due to the amount of parts available to lend out and the amount of time we have. 

We will be doing a raffles in between rounds and we will have two trivia games where you can will prizes!

Schedule:
11:00 - Registration Starts
11:45 - Registration Ends 
12:00 - Tournament Starts
3:00? - Tournament Ends

-Parking-
There is free parking outside of the venue.
-Directions-
Once you get there follow the path, the entrance is across from the office. 

Co-Host: UltimateMaster

Judges: UltimateMaster, CoolBlader63, Pizzacat123 (Not A WBO member) 
I will find more judges on site. 

IMPORTANT NOTE: This is a Plastic Gen tournament. You cannot use Beyblade Burst  or Metal Fight Beyblades. UltimateMaster will have a lot of parts to battle for matches. You are free to use other generations in free play!

Prizes: TBA

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Cant wait to see you all there! Are you guys willing to trade beys?
turns out, my beys just came in yesterday, and I now have 2 plastic generation beysSmile

(Jan. 07, 2020  5:09 AM)Decaf Wrote: Cant wait to see you all there! Are you guys willing to trade beys?

IDK, I will see when I get there
(Jan. 07, 2020  3:49 PM)the mlg blader Wrote: turns out, my beys just came in yesterday, and I now have 2 plastic generation beysSmile
Which ones did you get?
Hi UltimateMaster! Thanks for your work in making this tournament happen. Am just a little confused about the Plastic element as EmperorMcQueen is still new to this world. After seeing you defeat JoJo in Sherman Oaks last Saturday, he decided to sign up for your tournament and the ZeroG one in Sherman Oaks on the 18th. While it's easier to determine what's ZeroG in comparison to Burst, I'm not having the same luck with Plastic Format. If EmperorMcQueen was to arrive with his own Beys of various formats, do you have layers that can form a Bey that's compatible or can he just borrow one from your collection? Alternatively, if there's one you've seen online that you can share the link that can be quickly purchased we can do that.

Either way, EmperorMcQueen is extremely excited.

Cheers and Thanks!

The Grand Steward
(Jan. 10, 2020  8:57 PM)EmperorMcQueen Wrote: Hi UltimateMaster! Thanks for your work in making this tournament happen. Am just a little confused about the Plastic element as EmperorMcQueen is still new to this world. After seeing you defeat JoJo in Sherman Oaks last Saturday, he decided to sign up for your tournament and the ZeroG one in Sherman Oaks on the 18th. While it's easier to determine what's ZeroG in comparison to Burst, I'm not having the same luck with Plastic Format. If EmperorMcQueen was to arrive with his own Beys of various formats, do you have layers that can form a Bey that's compatible or can he just borrow one from your collection? Alternatively, if there's one you've seen online that you can share the link that can be quickly purchased we can do that.

Either way, EmperorMcQueen is extremely excited.

Cheers and Thanks!

The Grand Steward

He can defiantly borrow a plastic gen bey! Burst and Metal Fight aren’t allowed in this format.
(Jan. 08, 2020  4:14 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Jan. 07, 2020  3:49 PM)the mlg blader Wrote: turns out, my beys just came in yesterday, and I now have 2 plastic generation beysSmile
Which ones did you get?

Wyborg And Dranzer V
(Jan. 10, 2020  10:17 PM)the mlg blader Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2020  4:14 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Which ones did you get?

Wyborg And Dranzer V

Nice.
(Jan. 10, 2020  10:17 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Jan. 10, 2020  10:17 PM)the mlg blader Wrote: Wyborg And Dranzer V

Nice.
Actually, I had to return the beys because I just realized they were damaged, so I have to return these
(Jan. 13, 2020  3:51 AM)the mlg blader Wrote:
(Jan. 10, 2020  10:17 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Nice.
Actually, I had to return the beys because I just realized they were damaged, so I have to return these
Well, you can borrow some of mine.
(Jan. 13, 2020  3:57 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Jan. 13, 2020  3:51 AM)the mlg blader Wrote: Actually, I had to return the beys because I just realized they were damaged, so I have to return these
Well, you can borrow some of mine.

thanks Smile
(Jan. 14, 2020  6:01 AM)the mlg blader Wrote:
(Jan. 13, 2020  3:57 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Well, you can borrow some of mine.

thanks Smile

No prob!
Hi, I won’t be able to attend that day, something came up. Can you please remove me from the participant list. Thank you.
(Jan. 18, 2020  11:13 PM)J Bozz Wrote: Hi, I won’t be able to attend that day, something came up. Can you please remove me from the participant list. Thank you.

Someone will remove you Smile
Is anyone from the La Jolla area going to the tournament?
Only 5 more days until the tournament is here!!!!
Does anyone have a left neo spin gear i can borrow for the tournament?
(Jan. 21, 2020  12:21 AM)Decaf Wrote: Does anyone have a left neo spin gear i can borrow for the tournament?

sorry, I don't
What about a roller defenser ar? Unhappy mines about to break
(Jan. 22, 2020  10:27 AM)Decaf Wrote: What about a roller defenser ar? Unhappy mines about to break

I have one.
(Jan. 22, 2020  5:06 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2020  10:27 AM)Decaf Wrote: What about a roller defenser ar? Unhappy mines about to break

I have one.
Could  borrow it please? For the tournament
(Jan. 22, 2020  6:05 PM)Decaf Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2020  5:06 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: I have one.
Could  borrow it please? For the tournament
It depends if I use it.
(Jan. 22, 2020  6:07 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: It depends if I use it.

Oh okay, just let me know, but thanks in advance!

Oh No! Unhappy
Tournament day is tomorrow! Let’s go over a few things.
-You can’t use beyblade burst or Metal Fight in this tournament. You can only use plastic gen beys (I have a lot to lend out)

-Please don’t get to the area anywhere before 10:00. I will not be there and it will cause problems.
(Jan. 18, 2020  11:56 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Jan. 18, 2020  11:13 PM)J Bozz Wrote: Hi, I won’t be able to attend that day, something came up. Can you please remove me from the participant list. Thank you.

Someone will remove you Smile

It helps if you ping a moderator to let them know someone needs to be removed.