Classic Has A Bad Time: Chaos Heavy High Xtend+'

[Image: gjHGBc7.png]

Okay, I'm having a bit of fun here - but hey, old school combo thread shenanigans!*

MagikHorse off-handedly mentioned that Chaos is a hell of a layer but really struggles to keep itself together. This got me thinking. I tried something, and quickly mentioned it to someone who I knew (kinda inadvertently) had the parts as well as plenty of knowledge of the format, Broyeeto. From there, he and I have been testing (and as of today, test-driving) this goofy looking abomination unto the format for a little while (enough to wear out the teeth on mine and break his original one Pinching_eyes ). 

See, Classic isn't home to many Dash-Springed Stamina Drivers, but one has recently made its way in... High Xtend+'. As you see from the image above, HXt+' doesn't look that imposing, it's tall but classic is not really friendly to super tall drivers... And with most Classic Layers, it really isn't an issue.

Chaos though. Chaos, when it keeps itself together, not only has a fantastic Weight Distribution and overall great Stamina, but it also has the ability to smack opposing layers into bursting with shocking consistency. Together, these two outsider-pick parts become a lot more than the sum of their parts - with just enough LAD and Force Smash to trouble Dragooon, the ability to burst anything that can OS it, and the ability to OS anything it can't burst, this nasty little set-up, when balanced and launched properly, matches up impressively well against pretty much any opposing passive combo in the format (60-90% across every notable stamina combo I put together with a broad range of drivers), as well as forcing ties via double-burst against a lot of Burst Attackers (not shown in my tests because it's a right pain to redo rounds that much) and with some clever banking (and some burst victories) it can be somewhat annoying for attack, though this is its best counter.

Obviously, totally disrupting the intricate stamina sub-meta of Burst Classic is a big claim. As such, I've come not only bearing tests, but Broyeeto, my "co-conspirator" also took the combo for a spin today in Pick 3, Choose Attack! in Maryland - going solo with it the entire thing, and winning the tournament with only 2 losses! Big shout out to him for helping try it out after my quick initial impression and encouraging me to really dive in deep with this one. 

First off, as you can see from the results in Maryland today, where it only lost to attack but stomped (most) stamina and stallers*, it works well in an actual Tournament (turns out testing can be an indicator of this, crazy!). But the tests are pretty imposing, especially as I only did the formal testing of this combo after hundreds of rounds of informal testing, and being on a strong Dash driver the whole time has lead to tooth wear on my Chaos. As such, some of the results below are sort of a "worst case", when the teeth were in better condition, especially against Neptune, the bursts would usually either not happen or go the other way. 

*A loss to Yegdrion Heavy Yard-S was a surprise, but Chaos won the rematch.

Missing Tests
Deathscyther Heavy Revolve - Yes this is the premier stamina combo of the format and no I don't have the tests here. Broyeeto did do preliminary testing using Gravity on Chaos on this but broke his layer before we could do full testing, and my Deathscyther's teeth are shot. Generally it comfortably wins against this via burst primarily.

Part Condition 
For optimal performance, Chaos needs to be in good condition. Its short teeth don't wear fast but hundreds of rounds will do it. When a beyblade loses burst resistance like that, the slipping past a click also reduces its ability to burst opponents, and this becomes quite an issue for Chaos, especially against things like Neptune, Odin, and Orpheus O2. Also like many Classic combos, C.H.HXt+' needs to be balance tuned for proper effectiveness (though Broyeeto has had some more luck with it being somewhat off, I find this loses key OS victories).

Alternative Parts
Gravity can give Chaos more KO Defense. Hasbro's Heavier version of Yell can do similar, though does have some stamina trade-off. Low hanging disks can be used (Down is interesting), and Quarter can do some interesting things. Overall though, Heavy is the best option for Stamina, which ends up being the most important thing here. Other Stamina layers don't tend to make good enough use of HXt+' to get the Bursts, though Psychic Phantom can be interesting with its underside slopes. The combo also works okay on Wave', though the stamina isn't quite enough to secure key victories it still makes for quite a respectable combination and may be decent should HXt+' get the axe. Chaos will generally work well on any Dash-equipped Stamina Driver (eg Zn'+Z using the Hasbro Z chip is also quite imposing, were it legal), meaning these are something to be wary of allowing into Burst Classic. It may be worth testing Caynox on something like Revolving-SPM in case it is one of the weirdly tight layers on it.

Anyway, onto the tests:

All tests are conducted in the Burst Standard Stadium using DB Custom Launchers with Power Gears and standard prongs. Same-Spin stamina matches were conducted using a T-Grip and a hard launch. For other tests, launch details are noted.

Vs Driger S Heavy Orbit (Takara)
Chaos Win Rate: 80% (5 OS, 3 Burst)
Driger S Win Rate: 20% (2 OS)
3 Double Bursts
Notes: If Chaos is worn, it can burst a lot more, if it's fresher it will burst Driger S a lot more. Either way, Driger S does struggle to hold up.

Vs Yegdrion Spread Yard-S (Hasbro)
Chaos Win Rate: 90% (3 OS, 6 Burst)
Yegdrion Win Rate: 10% (1 OS)
2 Double Bursts
Notes: My Yd-S is reasonably tight and my Yegdrion is okay for a Yegdrion, but the burst res isn't incredible - this combo is however usable against most other stamina quite safely, and is decent at destabilising. Not Chaos tho.

Vs Neptune Heavy Revolve (Takara)
Chaos Win Rate: 60% (3 OS, 3 Burst)
Neptune Win Rate: 40% (4 Burst)
2 Double Burst
Notes: This was one of the last tests I did, and unfortunately my teeth were getting worn. Originally when I did this, Chaos did much better, bursting a whole lot less. In this case tho, Chaos just kinda self-bursts vs Neptune more than it would like. 

Vs Odin Heavy Defense (Takara)
Chaos Win Rate: 70% (6 OS, 1 Burst)
Odin Win Rate: 30% (1 OS, 2 Burst)
Notes: This was a bit earlier, with more wear Odin can burst Chaos a bit more, and with less wear vice-versa. As this is a regular Odin, I am not sure which mold I have, but this Odin combination generally does very well against other stamina.

Vs Acid Anubis Yell Orbit (Takara, with Hasbro W6 heavy Yell)
Chaos Win Rate: 90% (4 OS, 5 Burst)
A2 Win Rate: 10% (1 Burst)
Notes: Not even close, one lucky burst but aside from that a total wipe-out.

Vs Dark Deathscyther Heavy Orbit (Takara)
Chaos Win Rate: 70% (3 OS, 1 KO, 3 Burst)
D2 Win Rate: 30% (2 OS, 1 Burst)
Notes: D2 can destabilise Chaos enough sometimes but generally fails. The KO was a surprise to me, but Chaos moved quite a bit and smacked D2 clean into the pocket. 

Vs Orpheus O2 Heavy Absorb-S (Hasbro)
Chaos Win Rate: 60% (3 OS, 3 Burst)
Orpheus Win Rate: 40% (3 OS, 1 Burst)
Notes: The tooth wear on my Chaos really hurts it here, when it was fresh it was bursting Orpheus, even on my tight Ab-S, very very regularly. Nonetheless, for something so tall against one of the best destabilisers in the format to achieve 60%? Not bhed, good soize.

Vs Dranzer F Gravity Absorb-S (Hasbro)
Chaos Win Rate: 80% (6 OS, 1KO, 1 Burst)
Dranzer F Win Rate: 20% (2 Burst)
Notes: This Dranzer F setup is incredibly hard to burst, and the fact Chaos, even with its wear, managed to do so at all says something for what it is capable of. Overall, even Dranzer F's slopes fail to do anything to stop Chaos, and Chaos even landed a nice KO at one point. 

Vs Gigant Gaia Gravity Keep'
Chaos Win Rate: 70% (7 OS)
G2 Win Rate: 30% (3 Burst)
Notes: You can really see Chaos' teeth flagging here, this was one of the later tests. 

Vs Dragoon F Yell Zone'+Z (Takara)
Dragoon F launched about as hard as I could without it bursting on contact, with a bank to prevent stalling. Chaos launched at about 70% strength.
Chaos Win Rate: 70% (5 OS, 2 Burst)
Dragoon F Win Rate: 30% (1 OS, 1 KO, 1 Burst)
Notes: Chaos just knocks Dragoon over so there's basically no LAD match - HXt+' has enough LAD to achieve that and that's all it needs. I tried Drift and uh, Drift got absolutely smashed (2 Bursts and 3OS by a big enough margin that I didn't feel it was worth continuing). I also tried Polish on both but it didn't change the result.

Vs Roktavor Heavy Survive (Hasbro)
Chaos was banked HARD for this match to help resist KO and burst a bit better
Chaos Win Rate: 70% (5 OS, 2 KO, 1 Burst)
Roktavor Win Rate: 30% (1 OS, 2 Burst)
Notes: Burst attack *can* work against Chaos, but you need to be extremely burst resistant and Survive doesn't offer that, or much else here (especially as Chaos is aggressive enough to KO Roktavor off its own recoil). Nonetheless this is what I had for a common Burst Attack combo. You can run Hn-S here to do a bit more, but you also have to, ya know, control Hn-S. I have another Roktavor combo too which I really like, which is just as goofy as C.H.HXt+' - Roktavor Yell Revolve-SPM (Hasbro Heavy Yell) (thanks to ElizaTheEternal for inspiration here), which basically forces draws against and sometimes beats this combo. 

Vs Victory Valkyrie Knuckle Xtreme' (Takara Tomy)
Chaos in imbalanced tuning, defense mode, harsh bank, in an attempt to get it to survive
Chaos Win Rate: 30% (2 OS, 1 Burst)
V2 Win Rate: 70% (5 KO, 2 Burst)
Notes: This was the last test I did. Broyeeto reckons he can do better here with smarter launching (and fresher teeth will let it burst v2 sometimes) but in 1-person testing, V2 doesn't struggle to send Chaos packing with a decent launch. 

Overall, the combo poses a pretty severe threat to the balance of the Stamina sub-metagame, as well as a few other things. As Broyeeto showed today, it doesn't struggle to make the transition to a tournament setting like many other combos either, making for a bad time for those wanting to enjoy Burst Classic.

Seriously though, this is an homage to the combo threads full of hype and bluster we had a decade ago - where combo creation and thread-making was treated with the same level of competitiveness as actual tournament play. It's something I dearly miss so I figured I'd take the opportunity to sorta show people what used to make the WBO such an amazing and exciting place to be. I want to see this back - so, please, let's test some weird things?

The results are dead serious though - this thing is really strong. Too strong? I guess that isn't my place to say.
I'm glad I could throw out the suggestion. Deep Chaos is my single favorite layer, and I've always wished the original Chaos could perform better than it did with its insanely high risk play. I wasn't originally thinking it would be a particularly easy to cause bursts, but I guess its "fangs" are pretty tough striking points. Combine that with high Stamina, and I can see how it'd be a beast.
th!nk Can You try it against Storm Spriggan Heavy Metal Destroy It has unseen potential and could be a counter to this
(Feb. 21, 2022  1:05 AM)SunBlader98 Wrote: th!nk Can You try it against  Storm Spriggan Heavy Metal Destroy It has unseen potential and could be a counter to this

Broyeeto beat a Destroy combo with it today so I wouldn't expect much change. Will try. I'm actually taking a 2 day sabbatical haha, so I won't be able to test or post much til it's over.

(Feb. 21, 2022  12:57 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: I'm glad I could throw out the suggestion. Deep Chaos is my single favorite layer, and I've always wished the original Chaos could perform better than it did with its insanely high risk play. I wasn't originally thinking it would be a particularly easy to cause bursts, but I guess its "fangs" are pretty tough striking points. Combine that with high Stamina, and I can see how it'd be a beast.

Yeah those fangs hit like trucks, it's actually kinda scary to watch 😅
(Feb. 21, 2022  1:07 AM)th!nk Wrote:
(Feb. 21, 2022  1:05 AM)SunBlader98 Wrote: th!nk Can You try it against  Storm Spriggan Heavy Metal Destroy It has unseen potential and could be a counter to this

Broyeeto beat a Destroy combo with it today so I wouldn't expect much change. Will try. I'm actually taking a 2 day sabbatical haha, so I won't be able to test or post much til it's over.

Did he burst it.KO it. Or OS it?
Outspin. Combo was unicrest yell destroy and I was able to outspin 3-0
I'm kinda scared of using MDs on S2 fwiw. Tooth damage 😬
Glad I could help by loosing. But for real, this is a great thing for the meta, as I was told that there were no dash stamina options for something like this to be abused on. I would have said something like D1 on high Xt+' would be really OP, but fwih, it was too tall to be useful so I just kinda left it. Glad that it's being looked at now.
(Feb. 21, 2022  1:54 AM)bladekid Wrote: Glad I could help by loosing. But for real, this is a great thing for the meta, as I was told that there were no dash stamina options for something like this to be abused on. I would have said something like D1 on high Xt+' would be really OP, but fwih, it was too tall to be useful so I just kinda left it. Glad that it's being looked at now.

Sorry for gatecrashing your tournament 😅 But I hope it makes people want to experiment and find things like this more... And see if they need to be reviewed 🤔
I did see this combo used today and it looked like a cool combo, but thought it would lose hard against most relevant combos. I did end up facing Broyeeto in bracket, where I used Minoboros Knuckle Quick’ (I thought he’d use Balar B4, so I went anti-attack), which might be a very good counter because M has enough raw aggression to pick up KOs against this combo, but is defensive enough to where it most likely will not burst at high speeds, in case the C.H.HXt+’ gets a wall save or 2. K was a very good disc for this matchup, due to it providing great speed and burst resistance, along with giving the combo a little more stamina for a potential last second burst. Qc’ is good for this combo as well for largely the same reasons as K.
DHR test now that I have the part that isn’t broken. Alternating launches, chaos hard banked DHR hard flat for launches. Parts are near mint
DHR os
Chaos burst
DHR os
Chaos burst
DHR burst
Chaos burst
Chaos burst
Chaos ko
Chaos burst
DHR os
60% chaos 40% DHR
Basically the saying that anything it can’t outspin it can burst still holds up here. This thing apparently hasn’t read the driver matchup chart because it doesn’t care if you’re supposed to win.
Also, figure it’s worth mentioning the combos I fought (a semi tournament write up if you will). First round was unicrest heavy orbit, this was a 3-0 shut out by os. Nothing unicrest could do to have a chance. Second round was good ol dead spryzen (S2 knuckle zephyr hasbro). Slopes may have been worn on the spryzen or I just overestimated it but it was a 3-0 win by burst. Would’ve been able to os as well but chaos chose violence. Third round was a… weird combo. A2 yell gyro hasbro. This was a 3-0 shut out with 2 bursts and one out spin. Next up was J2 gravity defense. Also a 3-0 shut out for spin outs. Next up was friedpasta. He assumed I was just going easy for the first couple rounds to have some fun and figured I would use balar on knuckle hunter-s. He chose miniboros knuckle quick’ as stated earlier in this post while I went chaos. I started being 2-0 up and friedpasta made a comeback for a narrow victory of 2-3 with all of chaos’ points being os and miniboros getting 2 koes and one burst. There was also one double burst in this matchup. Next was unicrest yell destroy. Again, a 3-0 shut out for chaos. Last battle in the first round was vs bladekid with Yegdrion heavy yard-s. Bladekid won 3-0 with outspins although I feel I could’ve won this matchup if I launched harder (as I will prove in the next battle).
Now for top 4 bladekid, redninja, and friedpasta and myself. Very stacked top 4 so I knew it would be a little tough. First round I was vs bladekid again. He started out with dranzer flame knuckle (I think it was knuckle??? Maybe it was gravity but I forget) assault+kick vs chaos. This was a clear victory for chaos by outspin. He then swapped to his Yegdrion heavy yard-s again like the last match. He got one lucky ko which really hurt chaos (being koes are 2 points in deck) but it was a very close battle with bladekid’s hard launch vs mine. Final score ended up being 5-4 for me with all of chaos’ points being by outspin. Next up for the first position it was myself vs Redninja. I was able to burst and outspin his dranzer flame (again, I think knuckle?) assault+kick. He also tried dragoon f yell eternal-s but the lad on high xtend+’ wouldn’t give that a chance either. Lastly, he tried Roktavor (I think gravity? I’m sorry I can’t remember discs very well) octa. This was a clear os for chaos and it only took 2 clicks from the match.
In conclusion chaos is able to single-handedly destroy the driver matchup chart due to it’s strong stamina and burst attack. There is no stamina combo (that isn’t specialized to beat it specifically and nothing else) that we’ve found that can do the job. I heavily believe chaos is not the problem and instead think it’s high xtend+’ giving the torture to the format.
(Feb. 21, 2022  3:12 PM)Broyeeto Wrote: Also, figure it’s worth mentioning the combos I fought (a semi tournament write up if you will). First round was unicrest heavy orbit, this was a 3-0 shut out by os. Nothing unicrest could do to have a chance. Second round was good ol dead spryzen (S2 knuckle zephyr hasbro). Slopes may have been worn on the spryzen or I just overestimated it but it was a 3-0 win by burst. Would’ve been able to os as well but chaos chose violence. Third round was a… weird combo. A2 yell gyro hasbro. This was a 3-0 shut out with 2 bursts and one out spin. Next up was J2 gravity defense. Also a 3-0 shut out for spin outs. Next up was friedpasta. He assumed I was just going easy for the first couple rounds to have some fun and figured I would use balar on knuckle hunter-s. He chose miniboros knuckle quick’ as stated earlier in this post while I went chaos. I started being 2-0 up and friedpasta made a comeback for a narrow victory of 2-3 with all of chaos’ points being os and miniboros getting 2 koes and one burst. There was also one double burst in this matchup. Next was unicrest yell destroy. Again, a 3-0 shut out for chaos. Last battle in the first round was vs bladekid with Yegdrion heavy yard-s. Bladekid won 3-0 with outspins although I feel I could’ve won this matchup if I launched harder (as I will prove in the next battle).
Now for top 4 bladekid, redninja, and friedpasta and myself. Very stacked top 4 so I knew it would be a little tough. First round I was vs bladekid again. He started out with dranzer flame knuckle (I think it was knuckle??? Maybe it was gravity but I forget) assault+kick vs chaos. This was a clear victory for chaos by outspin. He then swapped to his Yegdrion heavy yard-s again like the last match. He got one lucky ko which really hurt chaos (being koes are 2 points in deck) but it was a very close battle with bladekid’s hard launch vs mine. Final score ended up being 5-4 for me with all of chaos’ points being by outspin. Next up for the first position it was myself vs Redninja. I was able to burst and outspin his dranzer flame (again, I think knuckle?) assault+kick. He also tried dragoon f yell eternal-s but the lad on high xtend+’ wouldn’t give that a chance either. Lastly, he tried Roktavor (I think gravity? I’m sorry I can’t remember discs very well) octa. This was a clear os for chaos and it only took 2 clicks from the match.
In conclusion chaos is able to single-handedly destroy the driver matchup chart due to it’s strong stamina and burst attack. There is no stamina combo (that isn’t specialized to beat it specifically and nothing else) that we’ve found that can do the job. I heavily believe chaos is not the problem and instead think it’s high xtend+’ giving the torture to the format.

Great write-up man! I was at the edge of my seat the whole tournament 😅 Thanks for the DHR tests too, that's important to capture. Sounds like even the losses were pretty close too. 

I was really impressed at bladekid's yegdrion combo not bursting. Like, we have kinda ruined the driver chart regardless, but I wonder if that could at least get close. 

Best way I've found to deal with this are heinously tight burst attackers like roktavor r-spm with hasbro's heavy Yell disc. Even then on a fresh chaos there are a lot of double bursts.
I gotta say, this is quite the interesting combo. Chaos is something that, despite its stamina, hasn’t really ever seen use in classic. I remember the wiki page for this saying it’s stamina was great, but it was too bursty to actually be useful. I also think High Xtend+’ is a great choice here, as I too think it’s same spin is very good as well as it’s opposite spin. I gotta ask though, why Heavy? I’ve only really heard of it being used on attack or defense combos, not stamina. Would something like Spread or even Ring not work better due to its rounder shape? Or does it have something to do with weight distribution with Heavy as well as just greater weight?
(Feb. 21, 2022  4:05 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: I gotta say, this is quite the interesting combo. Chaos is something that, despite its stamina, hasn’t really ever seen use in classic. I remember the wiki page for this saying it’s stamina was great, but it was too bursty to actually be useful. I also think High Xtend+’ is a great choice here, as I too think it’s same spin is very good as well as it’s opposite spin. I gotta ask though, why Heavy? I’ve only really heard of it being used on attack or defense combos, not stamina. Would something like Spread or even Ring not work better due to its rounder shape? Or does it have something to do with weight distribution with Heavy as well as just greater weight?
Heavy has great stamina but here it is used for resisting destabilization as well as dishing it out.
(Feb. 21, 2022  4:05 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: I gotta say, this is quite the interesting combo. Chaos is something that, despite its stamina, hasn’t really ever seen use in classic. I remember the wiki page for this saying it’s stamina was great, but it was too bursty to actually be useful. I also think High Xtend+’ is a great choice here, as I too think it’s same spin is very good as well as it’s opposite spin. I gotta ask though, why Heavy? I’ve only really heard of it being used on attack or defense combos, not stamina. Would something like Spread or even Ring not work better due to its rounder shape? Or does it have something to do with weight distribution with Heavy as well as just greater weight?

As broyeeto said, it's for resisting and inducing destabilisation. This combo actually has a measure of force smash. I have tried other things - Gravity, Yell (the really heavy hasbro one), Armed, Down, Spread for example, nothing quite gets the coverage that Heavy does.
(Feb. 21, 2022  2:25 PM)Broyeeto Wrote: DHR test now that I have the part that isn’t broken. Alternating launches, chaos hard banked DHR hard flat for launches. Parts are near mint
DHR os
Chaos burst
DHR os
Chaos burst
DHR burst
Chaos burst
Chaos burst
Chaos ko
Chaos burst
DHR os
60% chaos 40% DHR
Basically the saying that anything it can’t outspin it can burst still holds up here. This thing apparently hasn’t read the driver matchup chart because it doesn’t care if you’re supposed to win.

DHR?
(Feb. 21, 2022  6:07 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote:
(Feb. 21, 2022  2:25 PM)Broyeeto Wrote: DHR test now that I have the part that isn’t broken. Alternating launches, chaos hard banked DHR hard flat for launches. Parts are near mint
DHR os
Chaos burst
DHR os
Chaos burst
DHR burst
Chaos burst
Chaos burst
Chaos ko
Chaos burst
DHR os
60% chaos 40% DHR

DHR?

DHR is the abbreviation for Deathscyther Heavy Revolve, a staple stamina combination in the burst classic format.
Burst limited was already broken by Drift now Burst classic might not be fun anymore
(Feb. 21, 2022  11:09 PM)PikaBeyblade Wrote: Burst limited was already broken by Drift now Burst classic might not be fun anymore
I disagree. Limited is definitely not broken by drift. Its broken by Geist Fafnir, Buster Xcaliber and all these 18+ gram cho-z layers that were inexplicably unbanned in a god format. And what’s even weirder is they unban these but still ban Spriggan reqieum? Like just ban all the cho-z layers except for maybe hazard and z achilles, and keep all the god layers except reqieum. That’s balanced. Drift always has the weakness of same spin or an opposite spin drift combo with higher equalization. 

And while Burst Classic doesn’t have LAD, the only thing is dragoon. And nobody uses that. I do think high Xtend+’ might need to be banned because it’s literally a dash stamina driver that destabilizes beys lower than it, but there are other drivers that do that that aren’t dash such as high defense. I just think it being a dash on top of that makes it a little scary. But banning it is definitely a stretch.
Ban HXt’, Also I think maybe Kreis Satan could be allowed in classic since it weighs .2 grams more than Nova Neptune
(Feb. 21, 2022  11:25 PM)PikaBeyblade Wrote: Ban HXt’, Also I think maybe Kreis Satan could be allowed in classic since it weighs .2 grams more than Nova Neptune

Kreis Satan is thick and has decent burst resistance,plus most High drivers are already banned I wouldn't be surprised if HXt+' was as well
(Feb. 21, 2022  11:25 PM)PikaBeyblade Wrote: Ban HXt’, Also I think maybe Kreis Satan could be allowed in classic since it weighs .2 grams more than Nova Neptune
I still think banning hxt’ is a stretch. And Kreis Satan being allowed in classic would be a problem. It’d arguably have even better defense with its layer alone than something like gianon on keep. Just because something is a tiny bit heavier doesn’t mean it’s the same level. Spriggan Reqiuem’s Layer is 1 gram heavier than legend Spriggan’s. And…. I don’t think I need to explain the rest.
(Feb. 21, 2022  11:29 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
I still think banning hxt’ is a stretch. And Kreis Satan being allowed in classic would be a problem. It’d arguably have even better defense with its layer alone than something like gianon on keep. Just because something is a tiny bit heavier doesn’t mean it’s the same level. Spriggan Reqiuem’s Layer is 1 gram heavier than legend Spriggan’s. And…. I don’t think I need to explain the rest.
Let’s try to keep the thread on topic (this isn’t singling you out just goes for everyone) but hxt+’ definitely needs to be banned. This is even coming from the person who used it. It destroys the stamina sub metagame that classic is so beloved because of. With this combo anything that isn’t directly designed to beat it and suffer to anything else (the R on revolve-spm) loses to it. Also! It is worth saying that I do not think high xtend+’ itself is overpowering, it is just the combination with Chaos that makes it crazy strong.