[Chicago, IL, USA] The Renegades (4 slots open!)

The Renegades

We are The Renegades! We are a team from the Chicagoland area in Illinois looking for competetive bladers. If you believe you have what it takes, simply fill out the application and post it in this thread.

Rules-

Members-

Application to Join-
Note: You must have at least one top tier beyblade to apply for this team.
Things to note while applying:

What we look for:

Achievements:
[Image: goldface.png]: 4
[Image: silverface.png]: 4
[Image: bronzeface.png]: 4

Average Team Beyrank (MFB)
Average Team Beyrank (Burst)
N/A
You could also answer the questions here but would have to look at them from the site.
I am the other member of the infernobladerz
(Aug. 07, 2011  3:54 PM)TWRP Wrote: The teams members are currently-
Scout
TWRP
Lots of free spaces!
yea I'm scout25
Change in the rules
Either- Live in the Chicago/Park Ridge area
You don't need a burn fusion wheel or fireblaze energy ring or anything.
Check out the Infernobladerz site for more info.
We would really like some members

You cannot apply on the Infernobladerz site anymore only here. Here is the info we need to consider you.
Username (well we'll know your username if you post here anyway but just to be formal)
Best Beyblade
Beyblade type
How long have you been Beyblading (approximately)

Edit: could this post be deleted?
whose the leader its beyniac
Most likely the person who made the thread...
Well there are only two people so for now we are equal.
But I want to be
I can beat TWRP
(Jan. 09, 2012  4:33 AM)scout25 Wrote: But I want to be
I can beat TWRP

1. Like I said, we're partners, and besides, we agreed there's no point in there being one leader and one plain member.
2. After how many months (we've only been Beyblading for about a year) of me beating you Smile
(Jan. 09, 2012  5:27 AM)TWRP Wrote:
(Jan. 09, 2012  4:33 AM)scout25 Wrote: But I want to be
I can beat TWRP

1. Like I said, we're partners, and besides, we agreed there's no point in there being one leader and one plain member.
2. After how many months (we've only been Beyblading for about a year) of me beating you Smile

One total, and how many months have I been beating you? And I am ahead in points for the blader of the year award. BY TEN!!
Trash talk eachother in PMs. This is not a chat room, nor a bragging platform.
ok, sorry. If anyone wants to be on the team, please sign up. We could really use some members
There is a tournament on May 26 I'm going to, so if you'd like to join a team, join us and come represent us at Maximum Battles 2.0
Sorry to double post but just wanted to say if you ask to join the infernobladerz before May 26, we will be more lax when evaluating you.
Hey TWRP I see you like google/gmail if you're on Google+ I put up a World Beyblade Organization page. Would love to get more linked on there so we're able to have good hangouts among the bladers here.
Ok, but next time, please pm me. This is a thread for scout 25 and my beyblade team. I will check it out though.
i want to join your team. my best bey is earth virgo, flame byxis, dark bull, legend inferno sagittario. i have been blading for 1 year and a half now. i have mostly attack and balance types, 4 stamina, and 2 defense. i am 11. turning 12 in september.
Are you already on another team?
Edit: Coach sent me a pm explaining the situation. We are considering your application now kaihiwatari5673.
We are conferencing
Congratulations kaihiwatari5673 on making the team!
thank you
i also work as a beyblade mechanic so maybe i can help you guys with that.
Cool. Well, glad to have you on the team Smile
we got team grand destiny of grand rapids, michigan as our rivals. also, tell me what beyblades you guys have so that i can create cool combos for you guys (just tell me the parts or the complete beyblade but i'm not meaning that you send me the beyblade to my house no i mean tell me the parts of the bey or the full beyblade name by pm and i'll pm you the combos), when should we meet, at a tournament?? i live 30 minutes away from edison/park area in chicago, i live in the south side of chicago, il.
Well unless we could find a meeting place about 15 minutes away from each of our locations, or if either of us could go to a park near the others house, we could probably only meet at tournaments. Also, i wil pm you a list of my beyblades. Thank you for taking time to make combos for us Smile