[Chicago, IL, USA] The Renegades (4 slots open!)

The 25th is scout25s birthday. And Scout25 i think if someone is trying for infernobladerz blue, if they win, they make it on, but the loser shouldnt be taken down a level because then it would be chaotic. Suppose the win was a fluke. Then the loser could just rechallenge the winner and if they won, nothing would have changed. I think we will only lower ranks if we feel it is best for the team, but for now, strive for the blue!

Edit: i think there is a misunderstanding here. The oak park i am talking about is a park in niles. Not the suburb oak park.
well we will not have enough time to make a tournament in august 4th so we have to make the tournament later, how about august 18th but if the 25th is scout25's birthday then we could name the tournament "scout25's birthday bash or something to let the competitors know that theirs going to be a tournament the same day as his birthday or at the 18th whatever it's up to you
(Jul. 25, 2012  1:51 PM)kaihiwatari5673 Wrote: Maybe, but not too soon because the whole team (it can include you (Nitro52) if you want) are trying to host a tournament, first, we need Beyniac to find a spot in Oak Park. Second, we need money for the stadiums that were gonna use for the tourney ( they have to be bb-10 attack stadiums maybe one or two we can ask some competitors to take some of their stadiums to the tourney, they cost about $40 each online. Third, need money for the prizes, were probably gonna get prizes for the first, second, and third place ( 3rd gets 1, 2nd gets 2, 1st gets 3 prizes))
Also, how much money do we have all together, I have about almost $50. Pm me how much money you guys have so I can count up the money alltogether to see what kind of prizes and stadiums we can buy and all that

u should just tell people to bring there bb 10's and they dont cost $40 because the bb 32 is $40 and u get a bb 10 + 2 string launchers + 2 beyblades
If it was on my b-day I couldn't make it then
i'm not just the mechanic, i'm also the member of team infernobladerz so you should change the google doc, okay
What google doc?
(Jul. 25, 2012  9:06 PM)kaihiwatari5673 Wrote: i'm not just the mechanic, i'm also the member of team infernobladerz so you should change the google doc, okay
I know, but you are automaticly a member if you join the team, you have a specific "job" so thats what i wrote. Scout25 i created an infernobladerz google doc. But i cant send you pms so i couldnt notify you.

Ok cool
We have changed that now kaihiwatari5673
It shouldnt be changed, like i said, when you make the team, you are automatically a member. So there is no point in putting that there. If you have a special role, the special role is the only thing written. Going offtopic for a sec- nice avatar scout.
i cant buy prizes or stadiums because of my grandfather and mom. all i can bring are my beys and my striker stadium.
I have the original hasbro Pegasus stadium and the triple battle set stadium
Oh and thanks beyniac
did anyone read what I put?
yes. But the tournament isnt official yet. And scout25, I thought you knew hasbro stadiums weren't allowed in WBO tournaments...
i do know and i do own a tt stadium and like i said in the last post tell people to bring there own tt stadiums (bb-10)
i was talking to scout25 but if we do have a tournament could you bring your stadium?
Yah, I know that but I was just telling the team what stadiums I have.
Ok guys, lets get down to business. We need to meet upto acess our skill levels. Any time-place suggestions?
Why don't we do our skill levels by beypoints??
i will bring my stadium
(Jul. 25, 2012  1:52 PM)scout25 Wrote: I also think that to help with the team placements, we should just be able to challenge one another. Ex. Let's say nitro52 wanted to be on Infernobladerz blue, so he would challenge me or beyniac. Let's say he beats me, he would now be on Infernobladerz blue, and I would be on Infernobladerz orange.

What do you think, or are there any questions?

Thats a good setup.
Wbo beypoints? Because beyniac is the only one of us with those, or would we do like our beypoints for beating each other. (like we did at school beyniac)
Oh and that was kaihiwatari5673

Thanks nitro52, I definitely think that my way, (not to brag or anything) would be best. Any objections? I know beyniac had found something wrong with it but I don't remember.
(Jul. 28, 2012  7:07 PM)scout25 Wrote: Wbo beypoints? Because beyniac is the only one of us with those, or would we do like our beypoints for beating each other. (like we did at school beyniac)
Oh and that was kaihiwatari5673

Thanks nitro52, I definitely think that my way, (not to brag or anything) would be best. Any objections? I know beyniac had found something wrong with it but I don't remember.

The one about beating each other beypoints. That'd be best.
The reason that I don't like that is because for ex.

Nitro52 beats me, and then I can beat beyniac and I'd be right where I started, and I can catch up by beating other people that aren't as good as me, (no I am not saying that I am better that beyniac this is just an example) and I can gain the rank that way instead of having to face someone that is better than me and have to beat them if you know what I mean.
I see. Then you should simply make it that to earn beypoints you have to battle different bladers. Including the stronger ones on the team. It's okay if you beat the weaker ones, but then you have to battle everyone else( or atleast 3 other people) to battle them again.

Btw i customized all my beys, so idk who is the strongest right now.
I still like my idea because it is faster and more efficient (again not just because I came up with it.)

Going off topic for a sec. I GET THE 100TH POST YAY!!!!!!