[Chicago, IL, USA] The Renegades (4 slots open!)

Beyniac, I asked earthkerbecks123 if he could make the tournament that he's gonna make with phantomfox27 a tag-team tournament and if he does we need another member to join and fast
Well i dont think tag team tournaments arent allowed. And we have 5 members. So if one cant make it then...its fine. And besides, the remaining member could team up with someone who isnt on the team.
Like who??
Someone else who doesnt have a tag team partner...we should take this to pms.
Sure
(Aug. 04, 2012  6:47 PM)Beyniac Wrote: Um, kaihiwatari, none of the parts change modes. On any of the beyblades. There are also no 4d bottoms. I have birthday money and my mom owes me a lot. So one I get that, we're good to go. I am strictly against hasbro products as the metal fury beys are terrible and all the other ones are outclassed. I suggest zero g boosters as prizes or just normal zero g beys which are around 13 dollars on eBay and amazon.

We should just get 4d takara tomy beys. I dont LOVE zero-g.
But if we need tag team partners. Ill just recruit my friend for the team.
Tell your friend to fill out the application in this thread or else we won't know who were dealing with so tell your friend to fill out the application that's in the OP
We will probably have some zero g some 4d.
See if you can get a zero-g stadium as 1st prize.
Oh good. Cause zero-g beys seem...wobbly.
@killfas i will try but they are expensive
Nitro they are assymetrical yes. But they have top tier parts such as E230.
You should make the tornement in 3 weeks on saturday so it like a end of the summer tourney plus go to toynk.com there store is in illinois. get the prizes frome them i like that store it is ligit. some things r really cheap but some are expensive. red big band pegasis is only 9.99 same for black fang leone also strongest blader set is only $26 and random booster 9 is only 7 dollars also just drive to the store so u dont have to pay for shipping
also this is earthkerbecs123 im just at my friends house who is skulld10 i just dont want to sig out of his account
Awesome. Thanks for the info skul-i mean earthkerbecs.
Ur welcome TWR- i mean Beyniac.
He got you by your old name....BURN!
Sorry that was off topic...
Purplesamuri

8 years old.( im Nitro's little sis).

My best and only bey is Earth EagleT125WD, but i will keep training!

I live in chicago.

I've been blading for about a month now! Grin
are you really nitro's sister??
We are sorry to say that purplesamuri did not make the team. You can try again when you have more experience.
We would be happy if you re-applied once you had more experience. You would have a great shot at making the team.
We should have a mascot for team. Like for example any thing that goes with inferno. And does not have to be beyblade.