[Chicago, IL, USA] The Renegades (4 slots open!)

It is counter productive I think. But, this team is a democracy so if you guys want it, then that's fine.
I will pm all members about a vote
Still waiting on nitro52 and killfas12
If you two read this check your pms
Kaihiwatari5673, nitro52 and I like my way so I think that is final. Or at least for now.
so r u guys making a tourney or what?
We are attempting to make a tournament and could you buy some prizes??
(Jul. 31, 2012  7:21 PM)earthkerbecs123 Wrote: so r u guys making a tourney or what?

Yes, well it's not official yet so there is a 50% chance. Are you reading the posts?
So we need to get back to planning a meeting/tourney
(Jul. 31, 2012  7:56 PM)kaihiwatari5673 Wrote: We are attempting to make a tournament and could you buy some prizes??
why would he buy the prizes for your tournament if u have one

We don't really have enough money!!
i might make my own tourney with phantomfoz27 but i want to know if u guys r making one before i make a thread. Also if u dont have money just buy hasbro prizes its cheaper and also its metal fury so yea
Good idea earthkerbecs123
If we have one we may do that
Beyniac, did you have any tourney planning stuff for the time that you would like to share?
They are cheapest at walmart. I just bought a Fang Leone for 7.45. Sadly i opened it. Sorry i could'nt resist. Since im outta town and left my beys at home.
fang leone hasbro version really sucks because you cannot turn the fusion wheel around which makes it change modes you should have bought the takara tomy version since it's at the same price just a few cents more but it would have been totally worth it since that one can change modes.
(Aug. 02, 2012  4:42 PM)earthkerbecs123 Wrote: i might make my own tourney with phantomfoz27 but i want to know if u guys r making one before i make a thread. Also if u dont have money just buy hasbro prizes its cheaper and also its metal fury so yea
you guys should and we should make it as the first beydays 2013 chicago tournament!!!!
(Aug. 04, 2012  3:48 AM)kaihiwatari5673 Wrote: fang leone hasbro version really sucks because you cannot turn the fusion wheel around which makes it change modes you should have bought the takara tomy version since it's at the same price just a few cents more but it would have been totally worth it since that one can change modes.
(Aug. 02, 2012  4:42 PM)earthkerbecs123 Wrote: i might make my own tourney with phantomfoz27 but i want to know if u guys r making one before i make a thread. Also if u dont have money just buy hasbro prizes its cheaper and also its metal fury so yea
you guys should and we should make it as the first beydays 2013 chicago tournament!!!!
I know but the other parts on it rock. Even Fang will be great. Besides i combo everything! So it'll be good in no time! Wink

Um, kaihiwatari, none of the parts change modes. On any of the beyblades. There are also no 4d bottoms. I have birthday money and my mom owes me a lot. So one I get that, we're good to go. I am strictly against hasbro products as the metal fury beys are terrible and all the other ones are outclassed. I suggest zero g boosters as prizes or just normal zero g beys which are around 13 dollars on eBay and amazon.
sure and i was telling Nitro52 that he should have bought fang leone in the takara tomy version and my sister owes me a whole lot of money,
i have 43 dollars
my sister owes me 10 dollars
my dad owes me about 30 dollars but they will probably forget but i still have a whole lot of money in my secret money box i'll check how much i have in there but it will be hard since it is mostly filled of coins and quarters and a few dollars but i'll check and we should also have team signatures, pm me and i'll ask Tetsu or Death Bro or Chinablade to make them for you guys
We need a date for our tourney!! I think we should do sometime in sept. maybe
Scout25 I agree KaiHiwatari I already have a signature (as you can see) so you can just find it in bloods thread. Unless you want a different one of course.
no i already asked Tetsu to make me one it's done all i need is for him to post it to me.
and September 14 it cannot be because September 14 is my 12th birthday and i'm gonna get a video game and whatever i want from my sister (probably a Death Quetzalcoatl or a Scythe Kronos or any other 4D beyblade
Ok, no sept. 14
feeuuhh, I thought that I needed to go to the tournament and get my present later
(Aug. 05, 2012  1:43 AM)kaihiwatari5673 Wrote: feeuuhh, I thought that I needed to go to the tournament and get my present later

What present? And what do you mean by later?
I mean my birthday present and by later I mean the week after or the month after, when my 10th birthday came, I asked my parents for a psp, they said sure but I got it at the end of September