Celebrations: WBO Anniversary!

Luck- its EST, not GMT, haha!
That is almost 3:30 hours from now....

Dang it! It'd be an hour past midnight here in India! Considering how quick the members are in finding these faces, it'd be impossible for us to be able to try! Sad....
Maybe i think i may stay after midnight to find the face. Although my parents wont allow it. Unhappy

What face is it? Do we need to find it on our own?
(Dec. 18, 2012  5:44 PM)The Dragoon Wrote: What face is it? Do we need to find it on our own?

The face is a mystery until she announces it.

I will be dead asleep, damn.

It'll be at 7 AM-ish here, but given it's holidays, and I stay up late (right now it's 3:50 AM), I doubt i'll be able to wake up then .. :\ Unless my iPad comes super early .. (I tend to wake up, and stay awake when a parcel or package of some sort comes, heh).

But Toll doesn't deliver at those times, lol.

Set an alarm? XD
Also; Can 'Bring on the power' be in one of the video descriptions?
(Dec. 18, 2012  6:00 PM)Luck Wrote: Set an alarm? XD

I can barely keep my eyes open with like an hour of sleep, haha. But I will try though.

And no, it has to be in the video. I found it very easily ..
Well, here, if my memory works good, it will be 9:00 AM. It means breakfast + Face in the same moment, hah! I will not lose the chance to find the Face out! Eee
I have school Tired
Anyway, good luck to all!
(Dec. 18, 2012  6:11 PM)Cannon Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2012  6:00 PM)Luck Wrote: Set an alarm? XD

I can barely keep my eyes open with like an hour of sleep, haha. But I will try though.

And no, it has to be in the video. I found it very easily ..

Oh! OK. Thanks!
2 points sorry Kai-v about the other picture.
The Face hunt has begun! You're looking for an Alexandrite Face [Image: alexandriteface.png], and no, it isn't the one in the first post of this topic!
(Dec. 18, 2012  9:30 PM)nik1392 Wrote: new face is here
http://worldbeyblade.org/match_rank.php?action=rules

D'oh!
I found it after you Pinching_eyes
(Dec. 18, 2012  9:30 PM)nik1392 Wrote: new face is here
http://worldbeyblade.org/match_rank.php?action=rules

It's impossible to earn points if each week someone else find it out in 10 minutes or less...
Hope the next week it will go better...
At least it took longer this time. Congratulations nik1392, you are actually in the lead right now.

By the way, the answers should not be shared, just like they cannot be posted for others to see. None of these achievements are meant to be super easy, you have to earn the points on your own.
I dont know what happend to me when i found the face my hands were literally shaking to type the above post...XD
I just logged in and it was found? Congratulations to nik for his insane dedication to the Scavenger Hunt, but this is getting a bit old now people...
Great job nic1392. You found that extremely fast.
I don't see it in the link.... Where was it?
(Dec. 18, 2012  10:25 PM)scout25 Wrote: I don't see it in the link.... Where was it?

I have removed it already.
Oh. Where on that page was it?

Also, I'm sad. I had that page open, and was waiting, because I have school, but a study from 1:30-2 if only it could have been posted a little earlier.
Ouch, I accidentally slept. 3 EST = 3 a.m. in Indonesia ><
Thank you Kai-V, Ga'Hoo, Thunder Dome and everyone else!Smile
And Ga'Hoo its those awsome Pegasis prizes what makes me do this!
...Found while I was studying (have to do that for 2 hours each weekday). The speed at which people find these Faces is insane.

Congrats nik! Smile
Just a note guys:

- Get a photograph of at least four people playing Beyblade, with a big sign saying "Happy Anniversary WBO! " (3 Points)

The task above is already underway with Galaxy's entry. You can see it on the WBO FB page. If you guys want your entry posted there, make sure to make a post here first. I will put them up on FB.

Understandably, most members will utilize the opportunity during tournaments to post the photograph. But just keep in mind that only the poster gets the Anniversary points, and if you're planning on submitting the same people in the picture. Use different poses for some uniqueness.

For the rest of you who can't participate in tournaments, don't despair! Get your buddies together and take the picture, or go to your local toy store and play there if they have a stadium, then take the picture. There are many ways to get this done. So, chop chop.. Wink
I tried to do it with my mom, stepdad and sister.