Celebrations: WBO Anniversary!

No Go'Hooleone. It's just like the "Sharing beywiki articles" situation. You can only do it once.
(Dec. 21, 2012  11:56 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: Does every time you attend a tournament count for 4 points?

That would explain the sudden surge of tournaments in India, especially hosted by nik...

i have 21 points hah..
how long does the video have to be or allowed?
Wow,my friend nik is on the top.! Its amazing
[b] Kai-V, my points are 9 points, 4 for participating in a tournament, 2 for posting a burning cerbereous, 1 for answering the RPM, 1 for answering the 1st official tournament and another 1 for answering the bring on the power..
so its 9 points Smile
Did you even answer them correctly?
Yes, kai-V knows it., he just forgot to add the points..
I have 10 points. Here they are:

1.) What was the first official tournament on the wbo?
2.) What is the average rpm of a metal fight beyblade?
3.) Post an entry on the "Design a Zero G Burning Kerberous" thread
4.) Earn a new face (4 points = New Face)
5.) Tommorow i'm going to the New York Tournament
@clintonbeyblade-firstly,she's she.
secondly,be patient

does the photo have to have us playing in a WBO permitted stadia,or any one will do,and even i'm concerned about the video's length,should it be in a minute,or two,or even less?
(Dec. 22, 2012  4:10 AM)Insane Wrote: I have 10 points. Here they are:

Wheres your face that you earned? The tournament points don't count till you actually go to it so you can't say you have them yet. So you have 4 right now, not 10.

4 points only. First "Earning a new face" does not include the anniversary face, and the face you want to spend your points on. That's why the faces are distributed on the day after the month-long anniversary.

Second You need to join the tournament before getting a point. If you don't, no Points will be given (But you did say you are coming, so just be patient).

That means, after the said tournament, you get 8 points
i won a bronze face at the Mumbai tourney on 16th December,does that mean i get points for getting an additional face?
(Dec. 22, 2012  4:34 AM)Synth Wrote:

4 points only. First "Earning a new face" does not include the anniversary face, and the face you want to spend your points on. That's why the faces are distributed on the day after the month-long anniversary.

Second You need to join the tournament before getting a point. If you don't, no Points will be given (But you did say you are coming, so just be patient).

That means, after the said tournament, you get 8 points

I will be getting one of the Face boosters (the ones with the stars) So I will have 10 eventually.
(Dec. 21, 2012  11:56 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: Does every time you attend a tournament count for 4 points?

That would explain the sudden surge of tournaments in India, especially hosted by nik...

We only get points(4only) to attend tournaments!

And I have completed almost all the tasks in scavanger hunt thats why 23 points!Smile
no one seems bothered to answer my questions...
i'm only curious to find if i get for the bronze face that i've won in the anniversary period
^^ only if the tournament gets processed in anniversary period, it will be counted as new face
i want the samurai pegasis.....!!! it looks so nice, i am trying very hard to get it. i hope to win it. the WBO is very awesome.
can the WBO waive the entry fee upto 25th?
Just one day more?
it's just a request,no offense.cause i want to have the biggest Christmas bey-bash in my area,and Christmas will be a great time to have fun,and celebrate the WBO's Anniversary!
CHRISTOPHER-in case you don't win it,i'll sell it to you.
Smile
maybe
Tongue_out
everytime the leaderboard is displayed,the competition gets more tough!
this is one of the most intense game i've ever seen
If there were more than one tournament in the world that day, we could consider it, but since that does not look to be the case and that we already made an exception to include December 15th too, it is probably not going to happen.
I participated in the new york tourney. So thats 4 points officially added. Oh and I purchased a bladers passport. So does that count for "a new face"?
https://lh4.ggpht.com/r34gqbSXE_qTVFoRV2...5iyuO=s151
https://lh6.ggpht.com/AHkx6GRDUckIu7MNOB...vE8Co=s151
I shared a Beychannel video
(Dec. 22, 2012  10:12 PM)HDSK Wrote: https://lh4.ggpht.com/r34gqbSXE_qTVFoRV2...5iyuO=s151
https://lh6.ggpht.com/AHkx6GRDUckIu7MNOB...vE8Co=s151
I shared a Beychannel video

I think you should make the pictures a little bigger Tongue_out
I should get 4 points since I participated in Ga's tournament today.
Yeah me too, I participated there as well.
All tournament hosts will have to send me the participant list for their respective event. I will not just add points on people's individual testimony.
Superb! Happy BRAD DAY!!!!
Can anyone tell me what we have to do by collecting faces??
And happy anniversary WBO YOU ROCK!!!