Celebrations: WBO Anniversary!

During today's tournament I was able to get the photo of 4 people playing Beyblade with the 'Happy Anniversary' sign.
Not as good as Real Madrid's but yeah..
(Dec. 23, 2012  12:30 PM)N0body Wrote: During today's tournament I was able to get the photo of 4 people playing Beyblade with the 'Happy Anniversary' sign.
Not as good as Real Madrid's but yeah..

Are you kidding me? That's a great photo. What important is your effort on getting that photo =)
Yeah I agree, it is a cool photo!~

Great work, N0body !
Me, my nieces(2) and my dad.
Another 3 points!
this is so awesome, cant believe my eyes, i will surely take part in this contest, thats great that ashton pinto told me about this...
Well, I hosted a tournament Saturday and placed, so I should be getting a DJ Face, a Silver Face and a Bronze Face.
Photo of at least 4 people playing Beyblade (LARGE PHOTO) (Click to View)
So, I now have 13 points.
So, I have finally finished up my video, discussing what I like most about the World Beyblade Organization. I know, I know, the video went public pretty late, sorry about the delay. Enjoy!

Your newer videos always make me laugh XD. Nice video Tris, keep up this style of videos as well! (Off topic Tired)

When you jumped up with the 'A' on the paper, I cracked up. Serious
At last i completed everything that was told to do!! i am very happy...
Everything except finding the weekly Face ...
Tris- Gosh, that is such an amazing video! I love it! You are so hilarious, dude!
And of course, you are an amazing video-uploader/maker!

Even I thought of making a video, and I finally did. It took me 4 days and 27 attempts to finally get a good video. I fumble and stammer a lot while speaking, especially because I am gonna be heard by SO many people. I was just nervous... :\
I keep my camera facing only my computer screen, though... I am too shy to show my face... Tongue_out
I was actually gonna type everything out on word, instead of saying it myself; but I then gathered up the courage to speak! The camera quality would suck probably, because I used my Galaxy Y to take the video. My actual camera isn't working at the moment, so yeah.
I am actually uploading it on YT right now, but its taking too long. To make matters worse, there seems to be an audio-video sync error, which I cannot correct. Crying
(Dec. 04, 2012  11:49 PM)OP Wrote: (More to come throughout the month!)

Not to be cheeky or anything, but will there be additional things added soon?

Tris, the video making champion!!!

Ahah, your appreciation video is way better than mine.
(Dec. 24, 2012  3:25 PM)*Ginga* Wrote: Everything except finding the weekly Face ...

that's mission impossible for me, if i have to find it, then i will have to remain awake at night and miss my collage,, i should be trying, but i get scared to remain alone at night.
I was wondering if there was going to be a face hunt today, cuz it's Christmas and all....if so, about what time will the new face be posted?
I think it's every Wednesday? I'm staying up to find it though
You ever gonna add any more scavenger hunt goals? You said you would in the OP and it's been like 20 days.
I can't wait until tommorow Grin.I'm going to look for that face and try my best!
Actually, the face hunt is every Tuesday.
But hey, the first couple times it was around 5 ...
(Dec. 25, 2012  9:03 PM)Ultra Wrote: You ever gonna add any more scavenger hunt goals? You said you would in the OP and it's been like 20 days.

There should be a couple more added within the next few days. Wink
I will find that FACE!
I wanted to give everyone a break tonight since it is Christmas; therefore, the next Face will be hidden probably tomorrow, December 26th, around midnight EST.