Celebrations: WBO Anniversary!

Midnight as in about 2 hours 15 minutes?
(Dec. 26, 2012  3:39 AM)*Ginga* Wrote: Midnight as in about 2 hours 15 minutes?

She said the night of the 26th. Not the 25th Uncertain
This Celebration has been pretty cool really shows off some of the spirited Members!
and shows me how much I stink at searching for info on this site lol! Wish Michigan didn't go into hibernation and we could have had a tournament this month too, that was a major bummer.
(Dec. 26, 2012  3:40 AM)Insomniac. Wrote:
(Dec. 26, 2012  3:39 AM)*Ginga* Wrote: Midnight as in about 2 hours 15 minutes?

She said the night of the 26th. Not the 25th Uncertain

Yes. If you prefer : "December 26th, at 11:59:59 PM EST."
That's about 10:59:59 CST (my time) so I should be able to stay up for it! I'll be ready!
That means it'll be in another 24 hours for me... Gah
OK, so I was just reading through this thread, and....
Can we seriously do what ashton did here? Can we really email someone?

(Dec. 06, 2012  9:07 AM)ashton pinto Wrote: Share a BeyChannel video (requires proof such as screenshot) (1 Point)
i sent a email to my friend

You see, if the answer to this question is a yes, then it'd be a boon for loners like me who own no Facebook/Twitter account...
Are you serious Jan? O.o

It would be possible I think, mainly if it was multiple contacts that the email was being sent to. Hah.
It's beyond my ability to get everything... No chance in a trillion years that I can make the deadline Uncertain Screw traveling.
Yeah, I am serious. Tongue_out

Seems like you are not sure... Still, I'll try clicking the screenshot, haha! Lets hope one of the CMs agree...
Even I ain't getting everything, haha! I am doing just what I can do. Even I am quite busy! LOL!
My area was bustling with tourneys, but I didn't attend them- loss of 7 points (4 for attending tourney, and 3 for group pic)
I didn't post an entry for the Face Contest- loss of 2 points
I didn't.......... OK, the list is long. -.-
I know what you mean Uncertain

Meh, at least we have some points Smile

But I am rather sure though, the condition was share, and since you are sharing it, it does count. Multiple people would make it more valid though Wink CM's call on this though
So, I was waiting for Kai-V's approval all this while(I know its not a prerequisite, but yeah)!
I actually wasn't going to post this in public, but I think there's no harm anyway...

Soooo, here's the video I made-

P.S. Please don't laugh! I was VERY, VERY nervous while speaking. Tongue_out
Moreover, there were various problems with the video, such as an audio-video sync error, bad picture quality, shaky voice, shaky video, etc.
I had to cut an entire part due to these problems. The part where I highlighted the Search feature of the WBO. But well, there are still quite a many things other than that. So yeah!
Cool I got the Dark Leopard Face from a face booster! Another 2 points~Eleven!
(Dec. 04, 2012  11:49 PM)Kai-V Wrote: (More to come throughout the month!)
When, after all the month is almost over.
Nice video Tris. I laughed when you jumped with the A. Maybe I'll find the face when I wake up tomorrow! Hopefully nobody finds it at 1 in the morning when I'm asleep.
Aha, I can't believe myself, but I am staying up or setting my alarm, lol.
(Dec. 26, 2012  11:47 PM)Aqua Roxas Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2012  11:49 PM)Kai-V Wrote: (More to come throughout the month!)
When, after all the month is almost over.

I asked the same thing yesterday. It's on the previous page. Look next time okay.
guys, post a new hidden face bolt for the week. really appreciate it. peace out yo
(Dec. 27, 2012  4:22 AM)Hades Lynx Wrote: guys, post a new hidden face bolt for the week. really appreciate it. peace out yo

there will be this night, around midnight EST. Better watchout...
At midnight EST right? That means it would be 9 over here! 47 more minutes!
20 minutes to the show
Ok guys, i am ready for it.. Just that my net should not go dead..
Here it comes! Lets do it in record time. I want it bad!
9 more minutes guys! Now open a bunch of tabs!
The hidden Face to find this week is : the Platinum Face! [Image: platinumface.png] Good luck to you all!

Here are also three new goals that come in and squeeze themselves right before the deadline of the Scavenger Hunt:
  • Find the fact on worldbeyblade.org: "What were the original names for Sagittario and Leone?" (1 Point)
  • Find the fact on worldbeyblade.org: "Who are all the Members who were shown wearing a WBO T-shirt on this site?" (2 points)
  • Find the fact on worldbeyblade.org: "What are the usernames of all WBO Committee and Global Moderators, past and present, excluding those who have the Face of Soul?" [12 usernames] (2 Points)

As always, before sending me any private message, keep in mind that I receive a lot of them already, so only contact me once if you are absolutely certain that you have the complete answer.