Celebrations: WBO Anniversary!

WOW! Happy Anniversary WBO! I will get as many points as i can....on my way to the face contest!!!!
Damn, that's a lot!!

Looks like I got some work to do! I'm pretty sure I'm not gonna win, but oh well, minus well try for a little of the stuff...
Ahah, I'm gonna try to go for that Anniversary face! I won't win, but it's worth a shot! Happy Anniversary WBO!
I just noticed: If I get the Anniversary Face, wouldn't that mean I'll get 2 points because it says "Additional, New face" or I won't because of the word "Additional"?
That question was answered I believe, and the answer was that the anniversary face didn't count with the points.

Unofficially :\
If we don't have FB, can we post a picture showing an article and video to a friend with the back of their head in it or can we share an article here?
EDIT:Already Answered
2 and 7 seconds ago, LOL.
Are we allowed to post multiple articles, and then tally them all up? So I share 10 articles, and get 10 points?

Happy Birthday WBO!
(Dec. 05, 2012  2:15 PM)Kujikato Wrote: Are we allowed to post multiple articles, and then tally them all up? So I share 10 articles, and get 10 points?

Happy Birthday WBO!

Highly doubt it..
I got
Host or participate in at least one approved tournament (4 Points)
and
Post an entry in the "Face Contest: Design Burning Kerberous ZERO-G Ver.!" (2 Points)
'so i have 6 points now right?
(Dec. 05, 2012  2:36 PM)Coded blader Wrote: I got
and
Post an entry in the "Face Contest: Design Burning Kerberous ZERO-G Ver.!" (2 Points)

... No.

You have to design Cerberus in a Zero-G form, not just write: "I'm in", or anything similar.
(Dec. 05, 2012  2:39 PM)Cannon Wrote:
(Dec. 05, 2012  2:36 PM)Coded blader Wrote: I got
and

... No.

You have to design Cerberus in a Zero-G form, not just write: "I'm in", or anything similar.

ok thanks for the notice!
What would the Beyblade without the WBO?

Happy Birthday WBO!
where i have to give the facebook referrals??
Well, seems like I achieved my goal already! I wanted the Anniversary Face, and I think I've reached 4 Points (unofficially)! Eee
Answered two questions out of the four asked.
Got a new Face (Ares).

Wow, this is quite encouraging! Its actually quite fun, haha! At the same time, it is making us develop "good-for-the-community" habits. Searching the WBO for the answers is something that'll encourage people to use the search function a bit more....
Plus, people finally try to search Google...
People finally take up the initiative to read through a few threads while trying to find the "Hidden Face"...

Etc Etc.

That's a nice way to celebrate, haha!
happy brad day
WBO,you guys gave just achived almost everything.Thanks to everyone that have contributed.

Now the Bangaloreans can host a Tournament because most of them did'nt want to pay the Entry fee or Passport and now its free, so theydid not want to participate.OH YEAH, Forgot to wish
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY WBO.
(Dec. 05, 2012  2:15 PM)Kujikato Wrote: Are we allowed to post multiple articles, and then tally them all up? So I share 10 articles, and get 10 points?

Happy Birthday WBO!

As much as we'd like for people to share our articles and videos, I don't think we can allow that. If we did, people would just spam our articles/videos all of the place ... which is great for us, but probably annoying for whoever has to view them all being posted. It would also become much harder to keep track of everything if people were sharing 20 articles, or whatever.

(Dec. 05, 2012  4:43 PM)Bash! Wrote: Now the Bangaloreans can host a Tournament because most of them did'nt want to pay the Entry fee or Passport and now its free, so theydid not want to participate.OH YEAH, Forgot to wish
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY WBO.

That's great! Hopefully if you successfully host a tournament, they'll all realize what they've been missing out on and will want to continue with WBO tournaments in the future!

Also, for the people asking about the "Additional, new Face" goal, I'll let Kai-V answer that one. It even confuses me lol (especially when you consider that people will be awarded placement Faces, MF2, etc. for things they've already done).
Gasp O.M.G ! ! ! So many prizes, so much awesomeness Smile
Kei, yeah, I was thinking that would be a problem XD

I've technically done 3 questions, and the 4th n 5th r coming up
(Dec. 05, 2012  5:32 PM)Kei Wrote:
(Dec. 05, 2012  4:43 PM)Bash! Wrote: Now the Bangaloreans can host a Tournament because most of them did'nt want to pay the Entry fee or Passport and now its free, so theydid not want to participate.OH YEAH, Forgot to wish
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY WBO.

That's great! Hopefully if you successfully host a tournament, they'll all realize what they've been missing out on and will want to continue with WBO tournaments in the future!

Also, for the people asking about the "Additional, new Face" goal, I'll let Kai-V answer that one. It even confuses me lol (especially when you consider that people will be awarded placement Faces, MF2, etc. for things they've already done).

Ah, I was kinda expecting that...

Gee, that is scary! I've got one Face today, and would probably get two more for my performance at a tournament (Gold Face + Emerald Face) if Kai-V counts these Faces too...

Ohh man this making me more tempted to again participate in tournaments....the free entry and 4 points is more than enough to make me crazy....however as it is free i'll host tournament in Thane...we have bladers here but due the fees issue very few wish to spend money! This is great opportunity to startoff with the Thane tournaments and as its a span of more than a week i'll try to have 2-3 tournaments here!!

Thanks alot for all those surprises WBO...I wonder what more to come!Eee

EDIT: 1 Question...if im hosting/ participating in 2 tournaments, does it mean i'll get (4x2)8 points??
For the "additional, new Face", what is meant is that you have to earn one during the month of December, until the Scavenger Hunt deadline. It has to be a new achievement. Therefore, any Face related to a tournament done before now would not count, since technically, if we were up-to-date, you would have gotten it already. If you place in a tournament this December though, that placement Face would count.

Theoretically, getting a Face from a Face Booster after exchanging your Credits does count, although we would obviously prefer if people went for more 'heroic' goals, like the Amber Face, the Rose Gold Face, the Lapis Lazuli Face, etc.

Also, I have ninety-five unread private messages and counting, hah. I will finally have time this afternoon to look at them and start the leaderboard.