Carlsbad, California
Tournament Results
La Costa Valley Clubhouse
2280 Calle Barcelona
  Meet inside the clubhouse
12:00 PM on 08/29/2019
Format
Burst

Most official Beyblade Burst gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
5 cash  

There is a $5 fee charged by the venue. This is not a WBO fee.

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Schedule:
11:00 - Registration Starts
11:45 - Registration Ends 
12:00 - Tournament Starts
3:00? - Tournament Ends

-Parking-
There is free parking outside of the venue.
-Directions-
Once you get there follow the path, the entrance is across from the office. 

Co-Host: UltimateMaster

Judges: UltimateMaster, Meliodas, Veldora.

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

I posted in the original thread saying my brother and I are interested but we didn’t join the tournament before it was capped. What are the odds we’ll get to be in the tournament if we show up anyway? It’s about an hour from home but our grandparents live in North San Diego County.
(Sep. 22, 2019  4:50 PM)Mattynator Wrote: I posted in the original thread saying my brother and I are interested but we didn’t join the tournament before it was capped. What are the odds we’ll get to be in the tournament if we show up anyway? It’s about an hour from home but our grandparents live in North San Diego County.

You have a decent chance of being able to play, I’d recommend coming.
Im making certificates for 1st 2nd and 3rd
NVM, i can go, i was miss understood
(Sep. 25, 2019  3:16 AM)the mlg blader Wrote: I can't go anymore because my mom is a jerk
Oof that sucks. Have a mod remove you from the tournament.
Our participant cap has been updated to 24!
Can anyone put a link for rulebook? The link on the current website doesn't work at all. It`s my first tournament and I don`t want to miss anything. Thanks~
(Sep. 25, 2019  7:55 AM)Virtuous Circle Wrote: Can anyone put a link for rulebook? The link on the current website doesn't work at all. It`s my first tournament and I don`t want to miss anything. Thanks~

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mbjw...sp=sharing
(Sep. 25, 2019  7:28 PM)JoJo [Jp0t] Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2019  7:55 AM)Virtuous Circle Wrote: Can anyone put a link for rulebook? The link on the current website doesn't work at all. It`s my first tournament and I don`t want to miss anything. Thanks~

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mbjw...sp=sharing

Thank you~
Oh man I'm so excited! I was worried I wouldn't be able to participate! This is gonna be my friend and I's first tournament owo
I will not be participating in this tournament.
(Sep. 26, 2019  7:32 PM)Meng04 Wrote: I will not be participating in this tournament.

That's sad, but are you going to the Huntington beach
Hi guys! Just so you know, I can't go to the tournament. But, I can't unjoin. What shall I do?
(Sep. 28, 2019  5:22 AM)Cool beys Wrote: Hi guys! Just so you know,  I can't go to the tournament. But, I can't  unjoin. What shall I do?

Don’t worry, I’ll handle it
I’m so excited, this is my first tournament.?
Thanks, hope we can all have great battles.
Well, time goes fast! It’s the tournament day! Here are a few things you may need to know if you are new. First of all, I’m the Co-Host, you can go to me or my dad with any questions.
Here’s some things you need to know:

If you are part of the 24 registered bladers you must register in the registration time. After that time you can register if there are any spots left.

If you hear your name called please go the stadiums.

Please do not take people’s stuff without their permission. Nobody likes stolen beys. (Especially me)

Any questions? Ask us at the tournament!

Here’s another announcement:
Please to not enter the kitchen area. I’m not responsible if you get hurt.
Is it ok if I arrive a little bit late?
Tournament is going well.
Thank you UltimateMaster and Coolblader63 for all your hard work hosting this awesome successful tournament!!! Had lots of fun! Please please please continue doing more in the near future.
Congratulations to:

ClexBlades - 1st Place!
AidenKim - 2nd Place!
@‘Virtuous Circle’ - 3rd Place!

UltimateMaster or CoolBlader63, who picked what prize?
(Sep. 30, 2019  1:06 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Congratulations to:

ClexBlades - 1st Place!
AidenKim - 2nd Place!

Virtuous Circle
(Sep. 30, 2019  1:06 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Congratulations to:

ClexBlades - 1st Place!
AidenKim - 2nd Place!

Oh gosh, I can’t remember. It’s in the photo, I’ll post that soon.