Carlsbad, California
Tournament Results
La Costa Valley Clubhouse
2280 Calle Barcelona
  Meet inside the clubhouse
12:00 PM on 08/29/2019
Format
Burst

Most official Beyblade Burst gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
5 cash  

There is a $5 fee charged by the venue. This is not a WBO fee.

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Schedule:
11:00 - Registration Starts
11:45 - Registration Ends 
12:00 - Tournament Starts
3:00? - Tournament Ends

-Parking-
There is free parking outside of the venue.
-Directions-
Once you get there follow the path, the entrance is across from the office. 

Co-Host: UltimateMaster

Judges: UltimateMaster, Meliodas, Veldora.

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Prizes:
Drain Fafnir F3
Tempest Wyvron W3
Typhon T4
[Image: 44-D2395-D-428-C-495-A-B396-3-D32-BEDEE939.jpg]
(Terrible image of prizes)
Click for better quality
(Aug. 21, 2019  4:44 AM)CoolBlader63 Wrote: Prizes:
Drain Fafnir F3
Tempest Wyvron W3
Typhon T4

Wait... do we chose one of those or do we get all of them???
(Aug. 25, 2019  6:44 AM)Cool beys Wrote:
Drain Fafnir F3
Tempest Wyvron W3
Typhon T4

Choose One Of Them Because They 2nd And 3rd Would Not Get Anything
(Aug. 25, 2019  6:44 AM)Cool beys Wrote:
Drain Fafnir F3
Tempest Wyvron W3
Typhon T4

1st place picks what they want first, then 2nd place picks something out of the remaining 2, and 3rd place gets whatever’s left.
I hope there will be one opening left. What’s the format? Swiss?
(Aug. 29, 2019  4:53 PM)Meng04 Wrote: I hope there will be one opening left. What’s the format? Swiss?

Group Round Robin, I’ll put you on the waitlist, there’s a good chance you’ll get to play.
Hope there will be a spot left for me.
(Aug. 30, 2019  2:21 PM)tjoelin6 Wrote: Hope there will be a spot left for me.

I’ll put you on the waitlist
Is there any chance you could up the amount of participants? A friend of mine really wanted to be able to join a tournament and this is the first one that was close by where we live. If not we'd be fine spectating as well.
(Sep. 01, 2019  2:24 AM)StormyBey Wrote: Is there any chance you could up the amount of participants? A friend of mine really wanted to be able to join a tournament and this is the first one that was close by where we live. If not we'd be fine spectating as well.

I don’t think I can, I’ll put your friend on the waitlist, there’s a good chance that if you come you can play, in the future our events will have more participants
(Sep. 01, 2019  2:32 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Sep. 01, 2019  2:24 AM)StormyBey Wrote: Is there any chance you could up the amount of participants? A friend of mine really wanted to be able to join a tournament and this is the first one that was close by where we live. If not we'd be fine spectating as well.

I don’t think I can, I’ll put your friend on the waitlist, there’s a good chance that if you come you can play, in the future our events will have more participants

Hey, I dunno if you remember me but yeah hi I'm that friend that Stormy's talking about lol I think you and I've talked about how you wanted to start a beyblade community in Carlsbad so I'm glad you've gotten it started!
(Sep. 01, 2019  3:07 AM)RaeRoo Wrote:
(Sep. 01, 2019  2:32 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: I don’t think I can, I’ll put your friend on the waitlist, there’s a good chance that if you come you can play, in the future our events will have more participants

Hey, I dunno if you remember me but yeah hi I'm that friend that Stormy's talking about lol I think you and I've talked about how you wanted to start a beyblade community in Carlsbad so I'm glad you've gotten it started!

Oh yeah, I remember you.
What's better than going to a beyblade tour? well that easy, winning and getting a beyblade ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
So, UltimateMaster and CoolBlader63, how did the tournament go?
(Sep. 01, 2019  3:13 PM)Dash Driver Wrote: So, UltimateMaster and CoolBlader63, how did the tournament go?

It’s September 29th
(Sep. 01, 2019  6:14 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Sep. 01, 2019  3:13 PM)Dash Driver Wrote: So, UltimateMaster and CoolBlader63, how did the tournament go?

It’s September 29th
Oops I thought it was August 29th sorry. Tell me how it goes after it happens, then! Sorry.
(Sep. 02, 2019  4:49 AM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Sep. 01, 2019  6:14 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: It’s September 29th
Oops I thought it was August 29th sorry. Tell me how it goes after it happens, then! Sorry.

K, will do!
Oh I can't make it so can you take me of joined list I can't unjoin. Sorry about that.
(Sep. 02, 2019  6:06 AM)Nate the Blader Wrote: Oh I can't make it so can you take me of joined list I can't unjoin. Sorry about that.

A contributor will have to remove you
(Sep. 02, 2019  6:34 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2019  6:06 AM)Nate the Blader Wrote: Oh I can't make it so can you take me of joined list I can't unjoin. Sorry about that.

A contributor will have to remove you

Who that
(Sep. 04, 2019  5:47 AM)Nate the Blader Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2019  6:34 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: A contributor will have to remove you

Who that

There’s a lot of them.
Attention everyone going to the tournament: There will be an event on the grass. Please remember that we are inside the clubhouse.
Is it still possible to join this tournament? I saw there were only 16 spots.
(Sep. 10, 2019  1:17 AM)Waltbey Wrote: Is it still possible to join this tournament? I saw there were only 16 spots.

The tournament is limited to 16 participants but I’m guessing several will drop out. As long as you show up you have a good chance to play.