Can beys be destroyed?

Can beys be destroyed I have a simple answer to this question, but what do you think?
(May. 10, 2019  12:14 AM)imkdlou Wrote: Can beys be destroyed I have a simple answer to this question, but what do you think?

Yes.
Your right my Fafnir f3 nothing was split in 5 pieces after I used it when it was already retired. Unhappy

I made a huge mistake UnhappyUnhappy
(May. 10, 2019  12:20 AM)imkdlou Wrote: Your right my Fafnir f3 nothing was split in 5 pieces after I used it when it was already retired. Unhappy

Somehow I have a hard time believing it could be split into five pieces, any pictures?
(May. 10, 2019  12:31 AM)Jinbee Wrote:
(May. 10, 2019  12:20 AM)imkdlou Wrote: Your right my Fafnir f3 nothing was split in 5 pieces after I used it when it was already retired. Unhappy

Somehow I have a hard time believing it could be split into five pieces, any pictures?
I think that it is possible, but very unlikely. I have had a three part break at most
Beys get broken bit by bit until the damage becomes extremely noticeable. It doesn't seem likely that a Bey would break into so many big pieces unless it's a really thin layer up against a really strong Cho-Z Attack Type like Cho-Z Achilles, Winning Valkyrie, and maybe Burst Xcalibur, with Sieg Xcalibur being the most likely God Layer Bey to do this.
(May. 10, 2019  12:36 AM)Suoh sadboii Wrote:
(May. 10, 2019  12:31 AM)Jinbee Wrote: Somehow I have a hard time believing it could be split into five pieces, any pictures?
I think that it is possible, but very unlikely. I have had a three part break at most

Sure, it's technically possible but the chances of it breaking to five pieces are so astronomically low assuming they're fighting against other Burst beyblades and their beyblades aren't already at a point of breaking. I don't think there's a layer deadly enough to break another into five pieces with one round. Unless of course you count very fragile parts like the Guardian Kerbeus chains, but even then, I've never broken many pieces of that in one single round.
Yeah. I agree just trying to make sure we didn't rule out the possibility.
Im not sure if five pieces are possible, to be honest. Id like some pictures, because Im interested in what that looks like. The most Ive seen personally are like, broken tips in half or small pieces chipped off
Metal series has broken on me before two times. My only Ray fusion wheel broke into three pieces. Two very large and one very small, but it lost against my Burn Phoenix. Burst hasn't broken on me before but they can
Yes, if your opposing bey hits the final touch hard enough.
Sure, some youtubers do the impossible (breaking beys) via pliers

How???
Only Real destruction i know is V2. I don't know about those beytubers who use burnt knifes to cut a fake bey in straight lines due to lack of time.
(May. 10, 2019  8:54 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Only Real destruction i know is V2. I don't know about those beytubers who use burnt knifes to cut a fake bey in straight lines due to lack of time.

I ripped apart my Storm Spryzen for no reason, so um yeah have a good day
dark deathscyther will break easily, dead phoenix will break, storm spriggan... all of the spriggans exept for cho z and requiem... and many more!
For sure! One good example of this was I was battling against my good friend Daniel and he wanted me to go all out on his bey Deathscyther cause he thought beyblading was purely based on luck and that me going all out wouldn't do anything. I agreed and when we battle my Acid Anubis drifted towards his bey so fast I could barely see it move and then hit Deathscyther super hard causing it to burst in midair. And when he picked up his bey it had a huge scratch down the middle of it. It was still i one piece but he can no longer blade with that bey cause if it was hit really hard one more time it would definitely break. -Avery
I once was battling my Storm Spriggan and Dark Doomscizor(Hasbro), and Spriggan burst D2 one hit, and Doomscizor had the clear scythes hanging off. I decided to battle them again because I thoought I could actually launch it. D2 laded and hit the wall immediately and the clear part was completely gone. Pretty sad. He was my 2nd fav.
(May. 10, 2019  1:11 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Im not sure if five pieces are possible, to be honest. Id like some pictures, because Im interested in what that looks like. The most Ive seen personally are like, broken tips in half or small pieces chipped off

Sorry buddy no pics I have thrown it into my box of deserted beys box. I vowed to never look in that box.Unhappy
(May. 11, 2019  4:39 PM)imkdlou Wrote:
(May. 10, 2019  1:11 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Im not sure if five pieces are possible, to be honest. Id like some pictures, because Im interested in what that looks like. The most Ive seen personally are like, broken tips in half or small pieces chipped off

Sorry buddy no pics I have thrown it into my box of deserted beys box. I vowed to never look in that box.Unhappy
Or you could just open the box and take a picture of the bey that supposedly broke into 5 pieces.
I don't see the problem of just looking at a few broken pieces.
An Infinity Nado broke my Flame and T125

So super heavy Beys can destroy super old Beys
yes my friend was launching my luinor and he shattered
(May. 11, 2019  4:39 PM)imkdlou Wrote:

Then I don't think I believe it happened unfortunately.
Zillion Zeus. THAT was a really fragile layer, so it's very likely to break. It could be possible to "destroy", although I find it easier to believe a piece of the layer will break, or it will get a severe crack, something like that.