Call Of Duty: Black Ops (11.9.10)

The new call of duty game is coming, titled black ops (A black operation or black op is a covert operation typically involving activities that are highly secret and, often, outside of standard military protocol.)

Developed by Treyarch

You can pre-order it here http://www.callofduty.com/blackops/supplies/order_us

You can also view their blog for latest updates: http://www.callofduty.com/blackops/intel

May contain innapropriate content for children

So, what are your thoughts about this?

I carping love stealthy/fps games, so im looking forward to this Smile
Did you really have to put " May contain innapropriate content for children" lol. Anyway this will be an ok CoD game. But i think many other people are going to buy Medal of Honor 2010. p.s How do you know this is a stealth? Its a first person shooter -.- This won't be a stealth game. It seems you haven't played CoD....Sure the name suggests it but naaaa
im thinking off preordering this game and pay it off, but im afraid it wont be that good, but if i dont reserve it, it will be like MW2 where they run out of reservations.
i think this game might be quite good cuz if mw2 is good then black ops might be better
(May. 02, 2010  7:33 PM)jjsonickid Wrote: i think this game might be quite good cuz if mw2 is good then black ops might be better

MW2 and Black OPS have been/ are being done by two different developers...
and discussing a game thats out in 5 months is a good idea
for the next four months this is basically speculation untill we get something actually informative
eg chars names bios demos etc
(May. 02, 2010  5:32 PM)mezz Wrote: Did you really have to put " May contain innapropriate content for children" lol. Anyway this will be an ok CoD game. But i think many other people are going to buy Medal of Honor 2010. p.s How do you know this is a stealth? Its a first person shooter -.- This won't be a stealth game. It seems you haven't played CoD....Sure the name suggests it but naaaa

it has call of duty in the name so it's a fps.

it has black ops in the name so it can no waaaaay be a stealth game...
only idiots would pre order now, NOTHING has been confirmed except for the name
(May. 02, 2010  10:11 PM)SK Wrote: only idiots would pre order now, NOTHING has been confirmed except for the name
true, but maybe hardcore CoD fans will preorder anyways. and wat if it runs out of reservations??
Whatever lol, black ops are secret missions Tongue_out

And i've played all the cod games from cod 3...
yh lol i saw it on amazon preorder now call of duty black ops lol
And Giga, when has a call of duty not ever been a fps?
(May. 03, 2010  6:35 AM)InfernoSlayer0 Wrote:
(May. 02, 2010  10:11 PM)SK Wrote: only idiots would pre order now, NOTHING has been confirmed except for the name
hardcore CoD fans
lol.

they won't "run out of reservations", i've gotten the last two CoD games at release without preordering.
Will this one have $20 map packs?
Ok, serious question: Why does anyone still care about this franchise in a post-IWgate world?
I think it's going to be OK because the developer is Treyarch. I was so dissapointed with World At World.
the gameplay look very good and and the picture is very clear but the fire effects are a let down
Anything would be better than MW2 i'm goin back to CoD 4 for the meantime.
I'm getting this for the singleplayer and co op missions. haha
black ops=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_operation
Black ops missions often fit into the deniable category, a situation in which there is no claim of responsibility for the action, and/or a false flag operation is used to give the appearance that another actor was responsible, or – most often – black operations involve extensive arrangements so as to be able to hide the fact that the black operation ever occurred.
This is what black ops means, and from what ive see in the the videos it looks like you have to crawl through a cave so i guess thats stealthy but mostly i think will be made up of sneak your way in, gun your way out type missions.
The game should be good,
Seen a few good teasers/trailers of gameplay but i gotta say Infinity Ward make the best CoD games
Shame infinity ward are dead then after activision sacked the heads of IW and then the rest of them left too.

Anyway, i played the game during the week, it's pretty good Smile

(I work in the games industry lol)
So, has their been any more info released about the actual RC Car that comes with the prestige edition?
infinity ward is gone?!

really looking foward to this game. it is on my top priority buy list right now, along with 3 other games. yes, even i could put aside beyblades and zoids just for a few games
(Sep. 29, 2010  3:48 AM)Leonwind Wrote: infinity ward is gone?!

really looking foward to this game. it is on my top priority buy list right now, along with 3 other games. yes, even i could put aside beyblades and zoids just for a few games

Yea my opinion is that IW made the best CoD's (Cod 4 and 6) and im not sure how treyarch will do after world at war which was not the best game...