Call Of Duty: Black Ops (11.9.10)

I just saw a commercial for it!!! Graphics kinda suck... Unhappy
Maybe your TV sucks. Wink

Haha I kid.
go on youtube you will see a ton of gameplay of black ops i couldn't pre-order it but imma trade in some games in and my old gameboy advance sp i thinl that's what it is so i can get black ops and/or xbox live membership card for 3-months or the byblade metal fusion game. My cousin describes the graphics of black ops as cartoony. I mostly want it because of ZOMBIESSSSS!!!!!! i had COD WAW for the Wii it was 25% good, 75% horrible. No zombies for wii and everything else just sucked so. Black ops will definitely be better imma get it the day after it comes out hope to play with guys one i get my membership and game
the zombies are comming back for this game?
Well i'm getting it this midnight in gamestation.
(May. 02, 2010  5:32 PM)mezz Wrote: Did you really have to put " May contain innapropriate content for children" lol. Anyway this will be an ok CoD game. But i think many other people are going to buy Medal of Honor 2010. p.s How do you know this is a stealth? Its a first person shooter -.- This won't be a stealth game. It seems you haven't played CoD....Sure the name suggests it but naaaa

You do realize that there was a dedicated STEALTH mission in the very first CoD, right?
yeah check youtube for some zombie gameplay heres a link:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QpNL-N3EvMQ
i think this is the original one but everyone on youtube copied it
thanks

btw, regarding the graphics comment, he is correct. the graphics engine was semi downgraded to allow for 3D gaming. unfortunatly, there are very few people right now who own 3D tvs, so it is kind of a waste
I am soooooo stoked!! I'm literally waiting outside in the cold Alaskan weather with snow gettin all over my IPhone. 5 HOURS AND 28 MINUTES TO GOOO!!! j/k j/k. I'd never do that for any game. I'll wait a couple days to get this game, because someone else is paying for it.
nice.

NY still has approx. 1 hour to go, but i am not doing midnight madness or anything
Anyone wanna give me tips so I stop dieing every 5 seconds..... LOL or help me w/ anything at all I'm honestly very very very VERY bad.
Try to get some knowledge of the maps before you start rushing.
After playing this game for 6 hours straight( they let us out of school early) I have come to the conclusion that this game PWN's Modern Warfare 2. Seriously it carping rocks!
CoD4 will always be better <3
(Nov. 09, 2010  12:42 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: thanks

btw, regarding the graphics comment, he is correct. the graphics engine was semi downgraded to allow for 3D gaming. unfortunatly, there are very few people right now who own 3D tvs, so it is kind of a waste

I don't know what you're talking about. They aren't using the MW2 engine that's why it looks bad compared to MW2. Instead they are using an upgraded version of the W@W engine.
at first i thought it was a semi downgraded MW2 graphic engine, but after playing the game, i realize now that it is in truth a semi improved W@W graphic engine

its a great game overall, but the graphics could still be better...

dam you Activision. Infinity Ward Murderers!

still, Treyarch did alot if amazing things for this game. cudos to them
it sucks for me because my brother won't take me to gamestop tomorrow. I said i will trade in a bunch of my games and other stuff at gamestop but my brother said that i'm probably going to get 20 bucks out of like 8 things imma trade in. My brother said that black ops is like sold out everywhere so i got to wait a couple of weeks, also because he has to pay to fix the rear end of his car which is $500 i think so i got to wait it sucks
Did anybody notice the DOUBLE RAINBOW in the map, Nuketown?!

DOUBLE RAINBOW ALL THE WAY ACROSS THE SKY!

lol
i did yesterday in a youtube commentary
THIS GAME IS 20X BETTER THAN MW2 AND HALO REACH PUT 2GETHER!!! OVER 3 BILLION DOLLARS MADE IN THE FIRST DAY!!!
@ souless1234
i so agree COD4 ALL THE WAYY<3

EDIT: im 10 persteige 55
(Nov. 09, 2010  9:51 PM)mchlbant Wrote: Anyone wanna give me tips so I stop dieing every 5 seconds..... LOL or help me w/ anything at all I'm honestly very very very VERY bad.

lol try to get the advantage like going behind the person instead of just taking the obvious route. try to change it up and be unpredictable.
hmm anyone on ps3 that plays add me mmf999 (mega man fan 999 lol)
COD4 was decent...to many glitches for my tastes...MW2 was much better. this new game is the best though

UnLeAsHeD: No its not...fail...Halo and COD are completely unique and unrelated 1st person shooters...one is not better than the other...they both have thier seperate strong points.

and did you just pull that number out of a hat? for that kind of thing, provide a source, othwrwise, it just looks like a made up number
I'm sorta better I dislike the whole shotguns are primaries now thing...
that concept was taken from W@W...i dont like it to much either...

did you guys see that funny commercial for the gane? "There is a gamer inside all of us" or something like that