Call Of Duty: Black Ops (11.9.10)

any1 play zombies on ps3? couple days ago i was doing so well got to round 18 and a crawler got me T__T

im still pretty bad in multiplayer even though i already prestiged been playing for bout 2 months now
L96A1 is the clearly best weapon. One shot kills most of the time and long ranged distance. I go flawless in a free for all and I'm on top of the score board in team death match with a sniper in "BLACK OPS"
it closes down. i dont why becuse it happened to 5 of my friends who has it.
I personally love the AUG, not only does it look great but it's pretty useful for begginers like me, who can only go round their friends to play black ops. also this game in my opinion is great, however I dislike the stup for zombies.
(Oct. 10, 2011  6:32 PM)Vongola-Hibari Wrote: L96A1 is the clearly best weapon. One shot kills most of the time and long ranged distance. I go flawless in a free for all and I'm on top of the score board in team death match with a sniper in "BLACK OPS"

Maybe the best Snipe, ( i think PSG1 is the best snipe ) but Commando is the best weapon around. Nuff said...
(Oct. 11, 2011  11:06 AM)d^_^b Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2011  6:32 PM)Vongola-Hibari Wrote: L96A1 is the clearly best weapon. One shot kills most of the time and long ranged distance. I go flawless in a free for all and I'm on top of the score board in team death match with a sniper in "BLACK OPS"

Maybe the best Snipe, ( i think PSG1 is the best snipe ) but Commando is the best weapon around. Nuff said...
I agree the Commando is the best weapon hah fast reloading,good accuracy,fast shooting, ect hahaha lol..!! ;p