Call Of Duty: Black Ops (11.9.10)

(Dec. 04, 2010  3:51 AM)Ra Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2010  4:34 AM)blah Wrote: I use Grenades to kill people all the time.
What are you trying to impose ?
no instead of killing 5 people she uses it to only kill one. she cant even beat level 1 in story mode on easy
Wait, just to clarify, grenades or nade launchers? grenades are okay, but launchers are just the worst...Black Ops is better about them, but its still SUPER annoying when your on a killstreak and get noobtubed across the map from someone randomly shooting.
Both she's horrible at them and she's sooooooooooo sloww
OK maybe it's just me, but I don't see what the big deal is about this game. It really is a Michael Bay movie. carp blows up, but after you've slaughtered half a country it's totally forgettable.

It's not bad
It's not very good
It's meh.
One of the best game in 2010. Call of Duty is awesome game and best review. Nice character and great animation. Nowadays most famous game in the market. I play this game so many times and also my best favourite game.
I think it was so good xplay didn't have to review it
This is the best game ever made by any maker (other than kingdom hearts, sooooo epic) and I'm in love with it, except a couple over powered guns *cough* *cough* AK74U! Hhahahahah G11, galil(in a way) and I think L96A1 should always be a 1 Hit Kill. Since I quikscope, no scope, etc. Bout to prestige 2moro(5th prestige)
Any of u guys play it for pc and the lowest setting possible for it
(Dec. 10, 2010  7:38 AM)UnLeAsHeD Wrote: This is the best game ever made by any maker (other than kingdom hearts, sooooo epic) and I'm in love with it, except a couple over powered guns *cough* *cough* AK74U! Hhahahahah G11, galil(in a way) and I think L96A1 should always be a 1 Hit Kill. Since I quikscope, no scope, etc. Bout to prestige 2moro(5th prestige)

I'm guessing you use a variable zoom to quickscope ? It doesn't work that great though. Uncertain
Actually it does, u have to put it on the second zoom or third zoom depending on how close you are??? HOW WOULD I KNOW because i was a hard-core gamer with an awesome youtube gaming channel.
You Modern Warfare 2 montage is awesome. xP
Y0ur $k1llz @ $/\/1p1/\/g @r3 3p1c, LOL. Grin
Hey peeps
just got black ops...
and I think its sucks
so i'm deciding to cell it for $25
only played once for about 30 minutes
if your interested then pm me
Anyone know a good knifing setup? I've wanted to try knifing only for a while.
(Dec. 11, 2010  5:23 AM)mchlbant Wrote: Anyone know a good knifing setup? I've wanted to try knifing only for a while.

Lightweight pro/Sleight of Hand Pro/Marathon Pro
Primary:Ak74u
Secondary:Balistic Knife
(Dec. 11, 2010  5:23 AM)mchlbant Wrote: Anyone know a good knifing setup? I've wanted to try knifing only for a while.

i use marathon, ghost and i forget this perk slot.

also use the ballistic knife.
btw i use ghost because its not like im shooting so its better to just completely stay off the rader then being noticed by spy planes that go off all day.
(Dec. 11, 2010  5:59 AM)PegesusRF Wrote:

i use marathon, ghost and i forget this perk slot.

also use the ballistic knife.
btw i use ghost because its not like im shooting so its better to just completely stay off the rader then being noticed by spy planes that go off all day.

Lightweight pro is far better, for knifing.
This is about black ops it's funny. This is episode 6 really funny
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGe9nY5HC6s
7, 8 and 9 are more funny though but watch this first
not appropriate for under 18 it's just a bit of swearing thats it.

1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 are about modern warfare 2
now there is an episode 10.
Sorry for bump. But there is a new zombie map called "Ascension". This info is confirmed
Yeah, first strike dlc is being released on feb. 1st for xbox 360. 4 new maps and a zombie map. Search it on YouTube.

Also I'm 10th prestige level 32
(Jan. 25, 2011  12:22 AM)UnLeAsHeD Wrote: Yeah, first strike dlc is being released on feb. 1st for xbox 360. 4 new maps and a zombie map. Search it on YouTube.

talk about high. im only level 50 cause i dont feel like prestiging cause i play pro gambler all day and i have WAY to much money to want it to drop to 0.
Me and my friend played Zombies on Kino der Toten got to round 14 before my friend turned off the console
anyone who has got xbox 360 and has black ops pm me your gamer tags
(Jan. 25, 2011  12:22 AM)UnLeAsHeD Wrote: Yeah, first strike dlc is being released on feb. 1st for xbox 360. 4 new maps and a zombie map. Search it on YouTube.

Oh em gee.
9th prestige emblem looks sick; I started prestiging just to get it hah.
Whats the highest round you have gotten onto in Zombies in Kino Der Toten?
(Jan. 27, 2011  10:00 AM)Quetz Wrote: Whats the highest round you have gotten onto in Zombies in Kino Der Toten?

8 solo. only tried a couple times
i never tried it with friends. we always just go online.
(Jan. 28, 2011  12:30 AM)Vulcan R2F Wrote:
(Jan. 27, 2011  10:00 AM)Quetz Wrote: Whats the highest round you have gotten onto in Zombies in Kino Der Toten?

8 solo. only tried a couple times
i never tried it with friends. we always just go online.

I have got 16 solo, 17 in 2 player and 22 in 4 player. Its alot more fun playing with friends although solo is easier.