Call Of Duty: Black Ops (11.9.10)

Is that Captain Price guy in it?
AUG HBAR Reflex destroys everything! Muhahahahaha! man i love that gun!
(Nov. 23, 2010  1:42 AM)Dark Alpha Wolf Wrote: Is that Captain Price guy in it?

No. Since its treyarch it has reznov, demitri(u in WaW), and Mason, Woods also.
(Nov. 23, 2010  1:43 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: AUG HBAR Reflex destroys everything! Muhahahahaha! man i love that gun!

Its just AUG... AUG HBAR is a LMG and an AUG is an Assult Rifle. But the 2 best classes IMO are
AK74u Rapid Fire, crossbow,frag, decoy, claymore, ghost pro(search only)/hardline pro, S.O.H pro, haker pro

AUG Red Dot (Teal Smiley Face) CZ75 Full auto,frag, decoy, claymore, ghost pro(search only)/hardline pro, S.O.H pro, haker pro
I used to use the AUG HBAR in MW2 because it was more like an assault rifle with more power, and although I love the RPD and M240, they conciderably slow down your character. In Black Ops I tried the Steyr AUG out, but I found that the Stoner63 with S.O.H. or Hardened Pro fits a lot better with what I'm looking for. It has a great fire rate, perfect stopping power, and the assault rifle feel I'm looking for. I only wish it had a suppressor.
in MW2 i used AUG all the time as well. just put on Scavanger and give a ACOG or Holo sght and then the world becomes target practic

forgo that t it is an AR now. and refelx is better than red dot.
AK-74u with grip.
It is awesome. Pinching_eyes_2
(Nov. 23, 2010  5:49 AM)blah Wrote: AK-74u with grip.
It is awesome. Pinching_eyes_2

Its so awesome they are legit. patching it... but if u like that try the MPL reflex (which reduces the recoil)

(Nov. 22, 2010  7:09 PM)UnLeAsHeD Wrote: 2nd Prestige level 22!!! Hahah

Me 2, once i get the galil, i double the speed at which i lvl up, and what do u think of the prestige emblems?
I think 5 and 11 are the coolest
(Nov. 22, 2010  6:07 AM)UnLeAsHeD Wrote: Black ops is probably the beat shooter yet, pretty balanced guns, ALOT of personalization room, zombies are great and up to 4 players on 1 game, AND a great story line... CS has nothing on that. Maybe multiplayer by a LITTLE. but a game isn't JUST multiplayer.

lol.
Black Ops has probably the best MP out of the CoD series you mean. (still think CoD4 is better Tongue_out) Anyways I don't doubt that over 3/4 of the population bought BO for the MP.
Double EXP weekend starts this Fri!!!!!
singleplayer was good. online is meh. wish there was spec-ops like mw2
Have u played dead ops it's awesome
Haha, Dead Ops is hilarious.

Reflex Sight with Purple Large Crosshair. <3 So sexy.
If u like modern warfare youll like Black ops!!
The helicopter part in Vietnam is hard D;

blah: Not sexy </3
Picked this up for the PC. Funny since I have this and the original COD loaded on my PC. Quite a difference.

This feels like I'm playing a Michael Bay movie so far. Nothing spectacular, but good fun.
I think I just naturally suck at this because I'm not improving.
u must play like my sister
Hmm... I have a KD ratio of 1.06. I'm pretty happy about that, haha.

And even though I haven't used the G11 yet, it looks beast.
she really sucks just to kill one person she needs a grenade...............
I use Grenades to kill people all the time.
What are you trying to impose ?
(Dec. 03, 2010  4:34 AM)blah Wrote: I use Grenades to kill people all the time.

Nuketown+ Hardcore TDM + Random Frag Grenades= napalm. Good times.
i just got my xbox live prepaid card yesterday and that was the first day i played black ops in my house i toally powned for a starter in black ops if you want to talk to me or play with me add gt: posada8481
(Dec. 03, 2010  4:34 AM)blah Wrote: I use Grenades to kill people all the time.
no instead of killing 5 people she uses it to only kill one. she cant even beat level 1 in story mode on easy