Call Of Duty: Black Ops (11.9.10)

As if you dislike shotguns being primary weapons.
They were too overpowered anyway.

N00b3tzzz running around with dual shotguns are annoying and there was a debate whether to change them to primary or not.
I'm just glad they did.

On a side note:
Since I first got it, I have barely played it.
But now that exams are over, I can finally get into it. ^^
report cards came out at school today where i live so and i got good grades the worst grade i got was a C+ so my brother bought me a stadium and said when he gets paid on the 26th, he will see. when he sees that i usually get something and i told him about black ops yesterday so im probably get black ops on November 26th i have to wait but it is ok
shotguns are best at primaries. in mw2 i could get a 35-5 with only using spas-12 and models akimbo were the most overpowerd seconadary EVER. at the start of mw2 i would just run around everywhere and shoot people across the map. ak74u with surpressor is BEAST.
in mw2 every time you saw me a M4A1 and Akimbo M93 Rafficas you would barely live the reason why is because i am beast with them. They are also my super tryhard class so i only use it when someone annoys me so much that they force me to use it or if my tryhard kit doesn't kill them my regular tryhard kit is a scar-h silenced with Akimbo Magnums i can't wait to play with the guns in this game i hope they still have the M93 Rafficas in black ops
Anyways, I'm pleased that they didn't create a game that catered to newbies. Recoil and reckless tactics will surely widen the gap between the good and bad. If anyways curious my K/d after 10 games is about 3 which is pretty darn good imo. But it's still increasing Smile It'll probably drop after I start screwing around lol.

(Nov. 11, 2010  4:23 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: COD4 was decent...to many glitches for my tastes...MW2 was much better. this new game is the best though

What, please don't tell me you just said that, but I do agree that I'm having fun playing BO.
I don't remember any game breaking glitches in CoD4 other then getting killed by random frags.
(Nov. 11, 2010  4:34 AM)mchlbant Wrote: I'm sorta better I dislike the whole shotguns are primaries now thing...

Shotsguns were primaries from CoD4/W@W but they were too sub par. I think MW2 gave shotguns a good chance.
(Nov. 11, 2010  12:02 AM)skaterforlife Wrote: @ souless1234
i so agree COD4 ALL THE WAYY<3

EDIT: im 10 persteige 55

I stopped at prestige 2 because it looked nice, lol. But according to the leaderboards I'd be 10/55 if I kept on.
(Nov. 11, 2010  4:06 AM)PegesusRF Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2010  9:51 PM)mchlbant Wrote: Anyone wanna give me tips so I stop dieing every 5 seconds..... LOL or help me w/ anything at all I'm honestly very very very VERY bad.

lol try to get the advantage like going behind the person instead of just taking the obvious route. try to change it up and be unpredictable.
hmm anyone on ps3 that plays add me mmf999 (mega man fan 999 lol)

Yea, especially if you play SnD. Changing up routes is always good. Just take it slow, if you came from MW2 you need to take it slow or else the game will hammer you for being the noob you are. Also don't run in the open and expect someone to be around the corner (u can always panic knife Tongue_out), all I have to say is take it slow and keep aware of your surroundings(don't go "OH theres an enemy I need to kill him" then shoot, get into the habit of doing it simultaneously.
Of course im no god at this game, but these are pretty useful tips.
Don't use ninja, I've found sound whoring is impossible.
Nuketown is such a pain to play at. Enemies spawn in front of you some times and if they don't; the fight in the middle is a mad house.

The "final kill cam" is the best thing ever IMO. It's even better when you take the last kill and your opponent has to watch as they get mowed down by you.
I got a chopper gunner on nuketown w/o camping using the famas silent and crossbow, level 34!!!
(Nov. 12, 2010  6:13 AM)UnLeAsHeD Wrote: I got a chopper gunner on nuketown w/o camping using the famas silent and crossbow, level 34!!!

am I the only one that sucks with crossbow? i always get stuck on it in gun game lol.(im usually first)
[/quote]
Don't use ninja, I've found sound whoring is impossible.
[/quote]

yea use hacker. ninja just isnt the same in this game. Though ive never been sound whoring it helps not hearing your own footsteps.[/align]
AAAAGHHHH I suck at this game!
(Nov. 12, 2010  6:08 AM)DaijoubuQuest Wrote: Nuketown is such a pain to play at. Enemies spawn in front of you some times and if they don't; the fight in the middle is a mad house.

The "final kill cam" is the best thing ever IMO. It's even better when you take the last kill and your opponent has to watch as they get mowed down by you.

I was in a Lobby the other day playing domination, and they kept voting for Nuketown. It was a great way to finish some contracts.
Did you guys play the "Dead Ops" Easter Egg yet? how bout that other easter egg with that cool game where you are in a word fight with the game
Nuketown + Shotguns or snipers + Spend half the match camping = one of the few times i do exceptionaly well in this game. (i kinda suck, though i am decent at Zombies and Campeign)
i am a little happy because i might get black ops next week or in the next couple days cuz i asked my mom to take me to gamestop to trade in some games, i showed them to her and she got so mad about how much i was trading in so she said she gonna talk to my brother and sister to split the money to pay for black ops so she gonna talk to them if they say no i still got the games to rely on can't wait my cousin has this game i hate him man, now imma play some zombies soon i REALLY want to play nazi zombies
(Nov. 14, 2010  3:30 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: Did you guys play the "Dead Ops" Easter Egg yet? how bout that other easter egg with that cool game where you are in a word fight with the game
Nuketown + Shotguns or snipers + Spend half the match camping = one of the few times i do exceptionaly well in this game. (i kinda suck, though i am decent at Zombies and Campeign)

Dead ops arcade is fun. hh and for everyone with this game. On main menu (where it has zombies, campaign, etc.) Keep pressing LT and RT(360) or the aim and shoot buttons for everyone to get out the chair and go behind the chair and type in DOA for dead ops arcade and play it. then u should have 2 achievements. 1 for gettin out the chair and 1 for playing DOA. Then enter ZORK and u get another. Or enter 3arc UNLOCK for both and the extra map.
I prestiged BTW!!! just now
This game has taken my life away from me. Seriously if I snapped the disk I would hurt myself! You should see what it's done to my eyes. I can hardly look up on sunny days anymore! I need rest good night people!
Good game, but has a GAME RUINING GLITCH. It is the worst glitch ever.
(Nov. 16, 2010  1:32 AM)UnLeAsHeD Wrote: I prestiged BTW!!! just now

Wow, you must play heaps.
NUKETOWN IS SO MUCH FUN-and as long as u can keep a 1 KD ull get like 5000 CDPs w/o any bad effects

You can't be level 55 cos the game only allows you to go up to level 50 before going to the next perstiege or however you spell it...
(Nov. 16, 2010  1:39 AM)aron101 Wrote:

You can't be level 55 cos the game only allows you to go up to level 50 before going to the next perstiege or however you spell it...

No ur wrong. The highest levels are
CoD4-55
WaW-65
MW2-70
B.O.-50
Ohh and I also just play with my friends alot and I'm beast so I'm a high level.
The Galil kicks total carp- stick a red dot w/ sleight of hand and ill take that over AKu anyday
(Nov. 16, 2010  3:07 AM)Dominance85R2F Wrote: The Galil kicks total carp- stick a red dot w/ sleight of hand and ill take that over AKu anyday
Galil is the UMP of B.O. Like great sights and still pwns with a silencer. I use it with tiger camo and a silencer or a red dot with the "x" Reticle, teal reticle color and orange lens.
The best gun in the game has to be the Stoner63 LMG with a predator red dot, hardened, and Tiger camo. In hardcore only the M60 is equal.
I think the Galil is like the tar-and the AK-74u is the UMP, but anyway, I use Yellow X w/ dot on blue lens, warsaw camo... Im lvl 43-but cant play till fri- really wanna try out the Commando--Ive heard great things about it

Ps:who else thinks the RCXD is WAY OPed
is it just me or are the spawns kinda predictable this game
(Nov. 16, 2010  3:49 AM)Stereoblade Wrote: is it just me or are the spawns kinda predictable this game

Yeah, they spawn behind you half the time when not in a spawn trap :l
Also, apparently Treyarch is fixing footsteps so sound whoring will be possible yet again Grin

Souless Tier
-M14 w/ grip
-Spectre/Ak74u w/ grip
-AK47/Famas or Galil/M16
-Stoner/M60

Those are the guns that i feel are the easiest to do well with. Of course its personal preference.