[CLOSED] The Beysharks Team

The last 2 I am not going to even test because, the first one didn't say any of his parts, just Virgo, and the 2nd one does not use a customized blade.
oh mybad
my favorite combination i have is storm aries 100B
Okay, here's mine at the moment:
first name: Odin (alias)
type of bey: any type, really
full bey parts: MF flame susano'o 100s, bakushin aquario 105hf/s, storm sagittario c145f (I'm gonna incorporate poison serpent sw145sd parts later)
Launcher: light and grip
shoot: most kinds, mainly normal
that's really all there is. ishaan3 I want to battle with you. Joyful_2
FaceplateTongue_outegasus (Galaxy)
Energy Ring :Ldrago
Fusion wheel:Lightning
Spin Track:100
Performance tip:RF(galaxy)
am i on the team, i received no word weather or not i got in.
Hi Beysharks,

what is go on does anyone want to meet up?

thanks
kira1

also check out NJ Beyblader Youtube video's http://www.youtube.com/user/NjBeyblader?feature=mhum
well im already on a team but can i be any help for tournaments in nc? btw i will reply my combo and launcher when im not grounded from my cpu. Libruhhh Cute
Hey old Beyshark people teamates guys (and girls). Has there been any meetings or anything? I haven't been on in a while.
Hi Beysharks,

I have another thread I started http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-All-Blad...NY-Pa-area it's a place you can post or find free events

and Akel there has not been anything I would like to meet up the week of 12/26/10-1/2/11
josh
mf flame serpent d125 es
balance
i forgot im isaac or zaxs93 im doing this for him
Hi beysharks,

I think we should all set up skype accounts so we can all talk to each other.
Name: Jon
Type: Attack
Bey Parts: Storm Aquario 105 HF
Launcher: Light Launcher
Shoot: Normal
Why I want to join is because there is nothing to do where I am and there are no bladers here.
Question:
Does any one have a G-Revolution beyblade I'd trade a metal face bolt with a leone sticker attatched?
(Dec. 19, 2010  12:15 AM)Akel Wrote: Hey old Beyshark people teamates guys (and girls). Has there been any meetings or anything? I haven't been on in a while.

You didn't miss much, the meeting is postponed til, probably May, April or June.
First Name: Drew
Type of Beys: (Attack, Defense, Stamina):Attack, Stamina
Full Bey Name/Parts:Attack: Lightning L-Drago 100RF and Flame Sagittario C145HF/S
Launcher: Ripcord
Shoot: Angled
Why you want to join: Because Beyblade is pretty much awesome
Will you make an account on our website: Yes
Questions/Comments: None!
CLOSING THIS THREAD NO MORE NEW MEMBERS UNLESS THEY ARE SOMEBODY ON OUR TEAMS FRIEND, IF I DID NOT RESPOND TO YOUR APP IT MEANS YOU ARE NOT IN.
my cousin mite get a wbo if he does ill tell but can he join if
Hello bladers still looking to join the Beysharks,

You still have a chance to join the Beyshark's you can join the NJbeybalder's we are a friend Team of the Beyshark's I am a member of both team's so If you join us it is just like your a member the Beysharks. check out My thread

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-East-Cos...-Beysharks

Also Beyshark's you can use this as your new thread page

thanks,

kira1
First name: Robbie
Type: Attack
Name: Meteo L Drago
Launcher: Beylauncher
Shoot: Sliding Shoot
Why: Because I want to
Account: yes
Questions/comments: none
first name: James
type: defense/stamina
name: earth leone 125 wd
launcher string launcher w/ grip
shoot: normal
why: just because i want to
account: yes
questions/comments: no
It was absolutley clear that kira1 opened a thread for you guys to join. Earthleone is still on but, I think it was too much responsibility for him. So please click kira1's thread.