[CLOSED] The Beysharks Team

hmm well yea i'm starting a team but u need skype... i wasn so sure if this was the irght place to post this if not could u tell me were it would be.
Make a thread on the WBO General thing. And, also anyone that has questions please pm burninggoldwolf
name:Tony
type of bey:attack storm capricorn 100RF
launcher:launcher grip
shoot:bounce shot
questions/comments:if you let me join your team i promise on my word as a blader I will win every battle I come across.
(Nov. 15, 2010  10:54 PM)twinwolf Wrote: name:Tony
type of bey:attack storm capricorn 100RF
launcher:launcher grip
shoot:bounce shot
questions/comments:if you let me join your team i promise on my word as a blader I will win every battle I come across.

i think the team is full. but you can wait till leone responds. good luck as a blader!
First Name: Claudia
Type of Bey: mixed, but mostly stmina and attack
Full Bey Name/Parts: dark aries, semi flat tip
Launcher: Ripcord launcher + beygrip
Shoot: 90 degree punch ( slanted away from opponent to top of other bey )
Questions/Comments: none!
you cant join your on another team
Gasp cool man my friend anthony said that you were still making up your mind about me joining the team;
JASON FLAV The Zodiac Bladers is a team that even I am in. It isn't a real team. And AquarioMaster, I just simply didn't have the time to test your blade xDDD But, technically, Anthony is right, your blade is really all that determines if you are in or not, and your location and beypoints.
this is a question for Kai-v and earthleone. i need to post my combos on here so the team leader ( earthleone) can see what i will be competeing with. so kai-v, can i give an update. and earthleone, should i give an update?
(Nov. 13, 2010  3:17 AM)earthleone234 Wrote: Thank you Kai-V. I haven't been looking on this thread in a while. Guys, if we keep SPAMming, Kai-V will close this thread. She is already giving us a second chance. Please don't blow it. Most of the people on our team don't have an account on our website. So if she closes this thread, we're screwed. Guys, JOIN OUR WEBSITE IF YOU ARE A MEMBER, PLEASE.
Wait dont you have a website for the team?
@ kaekage no thats spam simply send earthleone a PM of ur updated beys or PM me if you want help with them
Edit: Spam = closed thread
Thank you skaterforlife. And beyblader2010, yes I do have a website.
Application:

First Name:BeybladerX
LocationTongue_outennsylvania
Type of Bey: (Attack, Defense, Stamina):Attack, Defense
Full Bey Name/Parts:Lighting LDrago 100HF, Draciel Gravity
Launcher:2010 Metal Fusion Battle Gear #BB15 Launcher Grip
Shoot:Normal,Sliding
Questions/Comments:
I will start testing for new members on Thursday.
i also am on the website and since i saw kai-v's little post i'd thought i'd sign up before its too late.
I saw your post.
(Nov. 17, 2010  12:20 AM)beyblader2010 Wrote: ok
This is SPAM. Add more content to your posts.
Once again, thank you Kai-V xDDDD
earthleone i would like to update my bey i am now using lightning l-drago 100 hf can you test it for me please?
First Name: Carlos Age: 10 Location: Providence RI Type of Bey: Stamina, Attack Full Bey Name: Flame BullDF145SD, L-Drago CH120F, Rock Bull100WB LauncherLips_sealed2 light launcher Shoot:normal & force (practicing banking and sliding)
@ JASON FLAV
you don't need to post everytime you update ur bey ... if you really wanted to tell him then PM him.

EDIT: also im pretty sure the requirements say you need a CUSTOM BEY no? L Ldrago 100hf isnt customized
(Nov. 17, 2010  6:47 PM)skaterforlife Wrote: @ JASON FLAV
you don't need to post everytime you update ur bey ... if you really wanted to tell him then PM him.

EDIT: also im pretty sure the requirements say you need a CUSTOM BEY no? L Ldrago 100hf isnt customized

so last time i gave him my combo it was s aquario 100 hf/s and he said i was in. so yea it doesnt need to be customized
(Nov. 17, 2010  6:50 PM)Jason Flav Wrote:

so last time i gave him my combo it was s aquario 100 hf/s and he said i was in. so yea it doesnt need to be customized

It makes sense to have a customized bey. It shows you have some decent (or no) knowledge of beyblade. Taking Storm Aquario right out of the box may be okay, but there are several other combos much better than Aquario.

Also, beyblade talk should be discussed on a different thread, PM, or the Beyshark Website.
(Nov. 17, 2010  7:58 PM)darkbladea Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2010  6:50 PM)Jason Flav Wrote:

It makes sense to have a customized bey. It shows you have some decent (or no) knowledge of beyblade. Taking Storm Aquario right out of the box may be okay, but there are several other combos much better than Aquario.

Also, beyblade talk should be discussed on a different thread, PM, or the Beyshark Website.

i agree. making a combo shows creativity. plus, it's kind of fun trying different mods. it can also show what type of blader you are.