[CLOSED] The Beysharks Team

Not to spam,but Earth Leone , your team has not made the East Coast commitment. They have to do so in order to be in the organization.
(Nov. 21, 2010  8:56 PM)twinwolf Wrote: when are we going to meet.

Do you have an account on our website?
sorry i didnt understand
Naaahh that's cool.
For anyone living in New Jersey and the Local Area join the NJ Bladers http://njbeybladers.webs.com/ I am also a Member of the Beysharks.
(Nov. 22, 2010  7:20 AM)camaroz28iroc Wrote: For anyone living in New Jersey and the Local Area join the NJ Bladers http://njbeybladers.webs.com/ I am also a Member of the Beysharks.
i would also like to mention that i live in douglasville Ga and will be glad to battle all members in the area.
does anyone live in germantown that would like to battle
SPAM. GUYS I AM SICK OF THIS SPAM, KAI-V WILL DELETE THIS THREAD, AND IF I MAKE A NEW ONE, SHE'LL PROBABLY DELETE THAT TOO. GUYS SERIOUSLY STOP, UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE KICKED OFF THE TEAM.
like i said on sharks.com i dont no wat spam is
(Nov. 23, 2010  1:39 AM)beybladewrecker Wrote: like i said on sharks.com i dont no wat spam is

Spam is a pointless post or something sent to someone that is pointless; i.e. HI GUYES!!!!!!!!1!!!!!
ok thanks 4 telling me
Like you guys are doing right now, please stop SPAMing. I'll be adding some serious consequences to people that SPAM on this thread. (They will be KICKED OFF THE TEAM)
(Nov. 23, 2010  2:38 AM)earthleone234 Wrote: Like you guys are doing right now, please stop SPAMing. I'll be adding some serious consequences to people that SPAM on this thread. (They will be KICKED OFF THE TEAM)

yes people please stop spamming. only post if it is important or advice for someone on the team
Everyone, make an account on our site!
if u dont its like yuor not on the team
Not really, I just need them to check out our meeting thread on our site.
How about you make a Facebook or myspace about the team because most of us already have 1.
Can I Join! I'm a great blader.

First Name: Caleb
Type of Bey: (Attack, Defense, Stamina): Attack
Full Bey Name/Parts: Cyber Gasher CH120HF
Launcher: String Launcher
Shoot: Sliding Shoot
Why you want to join: I think it would be fun
Will you make an account on our website: Yes
Questions/Comments:
Hmmm... I do not have Cyber. Do you want me to use Ray or Storm? Also, are you actually 16? You don't seem like it. We are all truthful here.
(Nov. 24, 2010  12:50 AM)Leone the lion Wrote: How about you make a Facebook or myspace about the team because most of us already have 1.

I will
first name:ryah

type of bey:balance

full bey name/parts:FlameWolfC145FS

launcher:laucher and grip
also I am from PA
also I am from PA
Two people are trying to join? Come on guys! Tell your friends!!!
What website did u make it on
on the 1st page of this thread