[CLOSED] The Beysharks Team

this is getting a little off-topic. and also customizing your bey is what makes it better.
STOP SPAMMING. I AM GETTING REALLY MAD. PLEASE STOP SPAMMING.
EVERYONE MAKE AN ACCOUNT ON OUR WEBSITE SO WE DONT SPAM ON THIS
Exactly, that is what I've been trying to say.
ANNOUNCMENT: Please stop SPAMing. Every week for every body that posts an application, I will test their beyblades on one specific day. This week it will be thursday (today) thank you!
TESTING: The peoples blades I am testing are:
dragoonmasta9
AquarioMaster
twinwolf
aries blader
DracoDF145F
(Nov. 18, 2010  2:13 PM)earthleone234 Wrote: Exactly, that is what I've been trying to say.
ANNOUNCMENT: Please stop SPAMing. Every week for every body that posts an application, I will test their beyblades on one specific day. This week it will be thursday (today) thank you!
TESTING: The peoples blades I am testing are:
dragoonmasta9
AquarioMaster
twinwolf
aries blader
DracoDF145F
can you please test mine next. you haven't tested mine yet and i've been on the team for like 2 months
I only test people that want to join, you can test it yourself. It's not that much trouble. And every, maybe, Newcomer, the results will be up Saturday or Sunday.
(Nov. 19, 2010  11:12 PM)earthleone234 Wrote: I only test people that want to join, you can test it yourself. It's not that much trouble. And every, maybe, Newcomer, the results will be up Saturday or Sunday.

i don't have anyone to be a test blader.
First Name:noe
type of bey:if balance is valid then balence if not defense
full bey name:rock gemios ed145fs
launcher:ripcord launcher
launch:crazy monkey attack.[ps if nobody knows what it is its when you pull the ripcord and launcher at the same time at full power and aim at the stadium wall(it usually works if the bey u are using it on is in the middle)ur bey should bounce back really fast and knock the other bey in a 1 hit ko.]
questions/comments:none

please dont let my dragon die [Image: SHTZ.gif][Image: Djvk.gif]
Starting the testing now!! And yes, princejr98, I will be testing yours.
The following have been accepted into the Beysharks. I will be using a different method next time I test beyblades.
Acception:
AquarioMaster
twinwolf
Beyblader2010
DracoDF145F

I will pm you your testing results. DracoDF145F, I forgot to write down your data, but you are still in.
earthleo if u need me to help test im free
NEW METHOD: Everyone, this is the new testing method I will do myself at the end of every week.

-Make sure it is a even number of beyblades I am testing.
-Tournament style.
-The blade that comes in first will be the ONLY PERSON I AM ACCEPTING.

Like it?
(Nov. 20, 2010  2:07 PM)earthleone234 Wrote: NEW METHOD: Everyone, this is the new testing method I will do myself at the end of every week.

-Make sure it is a even number of beyblades I am testing.
-Tournament style.
-The blade that comes in first will be the ONLY PERSON I AM ACCEPTING.

Like it?

it is cool. but a little unfair to the other good blades you are testing. one could have a fluke and end up winning the whole thing. your old test doesn't let that happen
That's the point, we need to know about these flukes so we can tell the rejected bladers how to fix them.
(Nov. 20, 2010  4:04 PM)earthleone234 Wrote: That's the point, we need to know about these flukes so we can tell the rejected bladers how to fix them.

mmmmmmmmmmmkkkkkkkaaaaaay. i guess that's fair
yeah its fine. because we dont want the whole world on our team.
at first i thought this was gonna be a small team like 5-10

and remember everyone make an account on our website! i cant stress this enough
i thought this team would keep going on the dragon blazers need more teamates they only have like 5 since i last checked
It is. We just have too much people on our team, I can't keep track of everybody.
when will my test start and where will my test start please test me and i will beat you.
You are already in the team. Your PMs are disabled.
i also use evil gemios, dark wolf, earth eagle, burn fireblaze, storm pegasus, and counter leone
i didnt get a pm of my results i would like to see how it did cause when i test it i cant test it on rock aries because he contains rock aries

[Pointless advertisement removed.]
I'm sorry but I lost the testing paper I used. And you are not in the team, so there is no need to post anymore on this thread.
so now we have around 26 people on the team wat are we gonna do now with this thread
since wer`e not accepting any more teamates
Attached Files

.bmp   untitled.bmp (Size: 347.75 KB / Downloads: 3)
We are accepting people. Just once a week. One person will join a week. Do I really have to repeat this?