[CLOSED] The Beysharks Team

I'm not talking about the website im talking about how we should make a Facebook and/or Myspace where there no such thind as Spam
Guys! The testing is today! Wow, only 2 people? Guys, please tell your friends! Advertise our team on you sigs!! Anything!!

Since they're only two people, I will use my first method, to test the against:

MF Earth Bull C145 WB
Flame Bull DF145 SD
MF Lightning L-Drago CH120 RF
(Nov. 24, 2010  7:15 PM)earthleone234 Wrote: Hmmm... I do not have Cyber. Do you want me to use Ray or Storm? Also, are you actually 16? You don't seem like it. We are all truthful here.
(Nov. 24, 2010  12:50 AM)Leone the lion Wrote: How about you make a Facebook or myspace about the team because most of us already have 1.

I will

You can use Storm if you do not have Cyber. And I really am 16. I really didn't say enough to give you the idea that i am not 16.
Guys, there is a delay in the testing. This week and next week new members I will test next saturday.
First Name:Hassane " SkibsGrin "
Type of Bey: (Attack, Defense, Stamina):Balanced/Attack
Full Bey Name/Parts: Storm Wolf CH120 SF Or Dark Wolf CH120 SF/ Dark Pegasus DF145 Rf/ Dark Gasher 105 FS
Will you make an account on our website: Yup!
Questions/Comments:None
Yup it's valid. I'll tell you who will be accepted this Saturday. Guys!! Tell your friends!!!!!
Hi guys

I plan to join your group.
Awesome! Just post your app! Eee
why should i join i think it would be cool but how do u be a face booster.
That is SPAM. Face booster? I do not understand what you're saying.
First Name:Herschel
Type of Bey: (Attack, Defense, Stamina):Attack
Full Bey Name/Parts: Lightning Pegasus
LauncherConfusedtring
Shoot: sliding
Why you want to join:Id Like to meet other bladers
Will you make an account on our website:Yes
Questions/Comments:Are there ever team wars?
you cant put Pegasus clear wheel on lightning unless its terribly loose,or its modded.
Guys, I need to know ALL your bey parts. That means Clear Wheel, Metal Wheel, Track, AND Bottom. Unless you don't want to be on our team. (For all newbies on our team)
hey 2 things whats a prefix and i dont want to be a team member but i want to be like a alternate you know me and stuff but not a active member my info Billy (william) favorite bey anything with fire like im stamina ( reason i love have the win they spin power and a love minal assaults knowing i will win also i have a a balance problem any suggestions) my bey team flame capricorn 100 hfs burn bull 145 sd and flame fieblaze 135 hfs from the MD events thread
SPAM If your are not gonna join or are a part of this team, there is really no point of posting on this thread.
okay sorry u know i was stilll thinking about joining just so u would have my info if i joined and is your tourney gonna happen or not
I don't know, I have a lot of things to do (Youtube requests, testing, thinking of meetings).
Beyblade Testing today!!!
Peoples beyblades I will be testing:

BeybladerCaleb - Storm Gasher CH120 HF
NightBlader - Flame Wolf C145 FS
Hieidrag07 - Storm Wolf CH120 SF

Okay... a little dissapointing with 3 people... I tell you what, by myself I am having a tournament with your blades. But there is a twist. I will be using my main Earth Lacerta DF145 SD. So we have a fair tournament. However, whoever gets to battle my main will be accepted in the team. You got that? It is not a real tournament, just me using your beyblades to battle against each other. Here is the first round:

Flame Wolf C145 FS (NightBlader) versus Earth Lacerta DF145 SD

and

Storm Gasher CH120 HF (BeybladerCaleb) versus Storm Wolf CH120 SF (Hieidrag07)
Hi Beysharks,

Keep a eye out for up comming tournaments on the Beyshark website and if not yet a member join today!!
I'm waiting another week to be testing... We need more members!!
Ture we need to start finding more people. Plus I am planning on making a youtube account keep a eye out for new video's.
first name:ishaan
type of bey:attack,defense,stamina
full bey name/parts:virgo
launcher:grip and beypointer
shoot:normal
i want to join because i want to have a bey battle with other people and participate in events
i will make an account on your website
when and where is it
first nameGaspswaldo
type of bey:attack,defense
full bey name/parts:rock leone 145wb, storm aquario 100hf/s and counter leone d125b
launcher:grip and string
shoot:normal
i want to join because i want to battle other bladers and join in the events
i will make an account on your website
just let me know what i have to do 2 join
Hi Beysharks,

I started a new thread on WBO website, http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Contact-...t-Cost-USA

Its a contact list of all active Beybladers living on the East Cost, USA

I hope everyone signs up so we can find more members

thanks,
kira1