Jacksonville, Florida
9 bladers registered
Curtis Lovelace Park
2905 Parental Home Rd
3:00 PM on 12/30/2016
Hosted by
Format
Burst

Only official Beyblade Burst gear can be used.

Full Rules
Admission
0 cash  or Free with Passport*

Free entry with Blader Passport

Support the WBO by purchasing a Blader Passport and get unlimited access to WBO tournaments and monthly giveaways of new releases!

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization. Learn More
Get ready for Florida's first Beyblade tournament in Burst format!
Credits go to Brisk Aquario for the awesome banner

Host: The Supreme One
Prizes: To Be Announced
Time:
2:45-3:15 PM registration
Additional Information: While it would be appreciated if each player brought his or her own parts, feel free to let me know in advance if you won't have any on hand and I will supply additional Beyblades and launchers where needed. Any bladers caught using parts that have not been manufactured by Hasbro, Sonokong, or Takara Tomy or fail to otherwise follow official WBO ruling will be warned and given a replacement Beyblade at the host's discretion if they fail to procure a suitable alternative.
(Jan. 18, 2017  4:38 AM)Kai-V Wrote: @[The Supreme One], I think your spreadsheet was already done except that it contained the two tournaments you did, so can you just post the final spreadsheet here before the end of the week?

No problem! Here's a link to the updated sheet.
(Dec. 31, 2016  2:14 PM)Deathscyther04 Wrote: I'm glad I was able to go to the event and be able to participate, I am still super surprised that I won, and glad I met the awesome person who hosted the event, hopefully the next one she hosts will be just as fun.

if my tips were less scratched it would have been better lol i still cant believe how my deffence bey acted like an attack type
(Jan. 18, 2017  8:53 AM)griffen Wrote: if my tips were less scratched it would have been better lol i still cant believe how my deffence bey acted like an attack type

I think you're referring to the Miami tournament Brisk hosted, not Bursting into Florida Smile
Kai-V
(Jan. 18, 2017  5:18 AM)The Supreme One Wrote: No problem! Here's a link to the updated sheet.

Thank you, I just distributed the points for the Scavenger Hunt.
(Jan. 19, 2017  2:28 AM)The Supreme One Wrote: I think you're referring to the Miami tournament Brisk hosted, not Bursting into Florida Smile

soo u host fl tournaments
(Jan. 19, 2017  11:05 AM)griffen Wrote: soo u host fl tournaments
She hosts in Jacksonville and hosted in Orlando so it could be one of those places. Plus, she hosts FL tournaments when she visits though.